Data Migration Specialist Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is a rapidly growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Global Relay is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Relay opens job opportunity for Data Migration Specialist put in Vancouver, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Data Migration Specialist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Data Migration Specialist January 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full-time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 400 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
Are you curious in nature, love problem-solving, and have excellent attention to detail? Do you have superb customer service skills, self-motivated, and take pride in your work? Join the Data Services team and be a Data Migration Specialist!
The Data Migration Specialist is responsible for completing client requests for services relating to the data within their archive, while ensuring a top level of customer service. We are subject matter experts in importing, exporting, and retaining data, and we specialize in regulatory audit and eDiscovery litigation support requests. We are currently looking for analytical candidates with excellent customer service and project coordination experience to join our bright, diligent and dynamic team.
- Provide exceptional first-class assistance to clients needing Data Migration or eDiscovery services
- Perform customer service and administrative duties such as answering phone and email requests, CRM data entry, and billing
- Organize, coordinate, analyze and validate data, reports and agreements
- Facilitate inter-company communication for escalated inquires (analyzing, summarizing, and proposing plan of action)
- Present solutions to our clients' needs based on Global Relay’s policies, procedures and technologies
- Must be available for the occasional evening shift to ensure 7x24x365 department coverage
- Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a dynamic office environment
- Previous customer service experience with friendly, patient, “can-do” attitude
- Previous legal, technical, and/or business communication required
- Previous administration experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to write and speak English fluently, with strong editing skills
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to exercise strong judgment, tact, and discretion, and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work well in a team and with minimal supervision
- Strong technical aptitude and an appetite for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate technical/desktop trouble-shooting skills and computer proficiency
- Proven ability to self-manage and prioritize, while working on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in supporting software for Fortune 500 or other large companies is desirable
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Data Migration Specialist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
Human Resources, Emily Carr University of Art + Design. 1399 Johnston Street, Vancouver BC V6H 3R9, Fax:. Shelving and filing returned or used material;...
The Admissions Assistant is a member of the International Admissions team and works to provide assistance and information to applicants, the Langara community...
Valid driver’s license and vehicle an asset. A love of children is essential as you'll be working with groups of children;...
Parks - Sports field & turf grass maintenance management equipment operations - Trail & related structure construction & maintenance - Horticulture & landscape...
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....