Data Migration Specialist Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is a speedily growing provider in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Global Relay is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Relay opens job chance of Data Migration Specialist located in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Data Migration Specialist, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Data Migration Specialist April 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full-time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 400 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
Are you curious in nature, love problem-solving, and have excellent attention to detail? Do you have superb customer service skills, self-motivated, and take pride in your work? Join the Data Services team and be a Data Migration Specialist!
The Data Migration Specialist is responsible for completing client requests for services relating to the data within their archive, while ensuring a top level of customer service. We are subject matter experts in importing, exporting, and retaining data, and we specialize in regulatory audit and eDiscovery litigation support requests. We are currently looking for analytical candidates with excellent customer service and project coordination experience to join our bright, diligent and dynamic team.
- Provide exceptional first-class assistance to clients needing Data Migration or eDiscovery services
- Perform customer service and administrative duties such as answering phone and email requests, CRM data entry, and billing
- Organize, coordinate, analyze and validate data, reports and agreements
- Facilitate inter-company communication for escalated inquires (analyzing, summarizing, and proposing plan of action)
- Present solutions to our clients' needs based on Global Relay’s policies, procedures and technologies
- Must be available for the occasional evening shift to ensure 7x24x365 department coverage
- Post-secondary education; undergraduate degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a dynamic office environment
- Previous customer service experience with friendly, patient, “can-do” attitude
- Previous legal, technical, and/or business communication required
- Previous administration experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to write and speak English fluently, with strong editing skills
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to exercise strong judgment, tact, and discretion, and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work well in a team and with minimal supervision
- Strong technical aptitude and an appetite for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Intermediate technical/desktop trouble-shooting skills and computer proficiency
- Proven ability to self-manage and prioritize, while working on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in supporting software for Fortune 500 or other large companies is desirable
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Data Migration Specialist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
be between the age of 17 and 30 years of age and be legally entitled to work in Canada (be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident or person to whom refugee...
You will be responsible for the management of all our company and personal social media channels and will be assisting in the creation and execution of a...
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Junior Stock Clerk performs a variety of receiving and shipping work on site in accordance with clearly defined work...
A valid BC Driver's License is required. With 47 ports of call, 34 vessels, and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned...
This position is at the British Columbia Visitor Centre @ Peace Arch, a Destination BC provincial gateway centre. Handle cash and complete transactions....
The Recreation division provides innovative recreational and cultural programs and services that support healthy active living to meet the needs of our...
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Provide information and answer questions from passengers on the flight or their experience on board; Air Transat - Air transportation....
Knowledge of emergency procedures and a First Aid certification are an asset. Receives tickets and cash, makes change for customers and issues receipts;...