Client Service Representative (Part Time) - Scarborough Area Job Opening in Scarborough, ON - RBC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - RBC is a rapidly growing business in Scarborough, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in April 2017 RBC is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. RBC opens job opportunity for Client Service Representative (Part Time) - Scarborough Area positioned in Scarborough, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Client Service Representative (Part Time) - Scarborough Area, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Client Service Representative (Part Time) - Scarborough Area April 2017RBC Scarborough, ON
What is the opportunity?
As an RBC Ambassador inside our branches, you will put clients first and find solutions to their individual needs. You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional customer service and thrive in a target based performance environment, you can build a great career with us as a future Account Manager/Banking Advisor.
What will you do?
- Proactively engage with clients in the branch and deliver an outstanding service experience through completing transactions and by identifying opportunities for advice, solutions, digital enablement and partner introductions
- Focus on education and demonstration, leverage technology to deliver a memorable client experience, drive solutions and retain business
- Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC team
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests while completing transactions
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts and willingness to obtain the Investment Funds in Canada or the Canadian Securities Course
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
- Mutual Funds accreditation
Is this job right for you? Check out our video and decide for yourself!
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: Various Locations
Work Hours/Week: 20
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Entry Level
Pay Type: Hourly
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 01/13/2017
Req ID: 127223
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Client Service Representative (Part Time) - Scarborough Area. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)....
Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers). Assist arriving passengers and oversee the Domestic and International Arrivals...
You must be comfortable working with and communicating with customers. Customer Service Representatives....
Forward your resume or apply in person between 9-3 pm, *no phone calls*. Hard working, reliable person needed to join our growing team to assist in the...
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Early Resolutions Managers and their staff and serves as back-up for the Records and...
Responds to incoming calls to the unit from senior government officials (all levels), private sector companies, health-care providers and occasionally the...
Conduct research through social media analytics and tools to analyze Twitter, blogs, social networks and traditional media to obtain information on consumer...
Location: Warden and 401 in Scarborough SHIFTS: Shift 1 – Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm Shift 2 – Sunday to Thursday 3:30pm – 12:00am Shift 3 - Sunday...
First Aid certification is an asset. Must hold a current valid passport; Must successfully complete a 4 week full-time initial training program as well as...