Office Support Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Orleans Chamber of Commerce Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Orleans Chamber of Commerce is a rapidly growing enterprise in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Orleans Chamber of Commerce is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Orleans Chamber of Commerce opens job chance for Office Support put in Orleans, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Office Support, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Office Support April 2017Orleans Chamber of Commerce Orleans, ON
- act as a customer service representative and facilitates and/or maintains effective communication with existing and new Chamber members and the general public
- assist in the preparation and distribution of Chamber agendas and minutes
- assist with the general office administration inclusive of answering phone calls, managing incoming requests
- electronic and day to day mail, and office supply inventory and documentation (facility leases, insurance, memberships, licenses, etc.)
- assist with the preparation of outgoing correspondence, newspaper ads, notices, support documentation, presentation materials and information, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
- maintain and regularly update the Chamber website and other related Chamber social media sites
- organize and maintain efficient records management system
- maintain cash handling systems, accounts receivable and payable
- carry out other related administrative and accounting duties, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
Work Experience 1-3 years experience with Non-Profit organization
Education- Secondary level plus office administrative certificate
Job Type: Part-time
- Orleans, ON
- Web Development: 1 year
- Office Administration: 2 years
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Office Support. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Supporting three Directors in the Human Resources (HR) section, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and coordinates an extensive range...
Have a passport - Have a valid driver licence. Required license or certification:. Be over the age of 19. Be in good physical condition and able to carry 25kg....
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
Secretarial College Diploma and one (1) year of experience in a secretarial field OR three (3) years of experience in a secretarial field;...
General administrative tasks such as email correspondence, ordering of office supplies, filing, etc. Ability to communicate with customers in a friendly...
The pay is $11 to $12 an hour for assembling orders.. There is a bus route to the warehouse but it takes approximately an hour, depending on where you are...
You must possess a current First Aid and Heartsaver Certificates. 2 Permanent, 2244 Innes Rd, Ottawa, East Region, Enhanced – Vulnerable Service Sector Check,...
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...