Office Support Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Orleans Chamber of Commerce Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Orleans Chamber of Commerce is a growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 Orleans Chamber of Commerce is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Orleans Chamber of Commerce opens job opportunity for Office Support put in Orleans, ON. This option has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Office Support, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Office Support September 2017Orleans Chamber of Commerce Orleans, ON
- act as a customer service representative and facilitates and/or maintains effective communication with existing and new Chamber members and the general public
- assist in the preparation and distribution of Chamber agendas and minutes
- assist with the general office administration inclusive of answering phone calls, managing incoming requests
- electronic and day to day mail, and office supply inventory and documentation (facility leases, insurance, memberships, licenses, etc.)
- assist with the preparation of outgoing correspondence, newspaper ads, notices, support documentation, presentation materials and information, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
- maintain and regularly update the Chamber website and other related Chamber social media sites
- organize and maintain efficient records management system
- maintain cash handling systems, accounts receivable and payable
- carry out other related administrative and accounting duties, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
Work Experience 1-3 years experience with Non-Profit organization
Education- Secondary level plus office administrative certificate
Job Type: Part-time
- Orleans, ON
- Web Development: 1 year
- Office Administration: 2 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Office Support. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...
Liaise, consult and work collaboratively with community service providers, and develop partnerships with community agencies and community groups....
Maintaining and updating the Translation Management Database on a daily basis, ensuring liaison between clients and supplies, assigning translation requests to...
University (BSc or MSc) or College degree in Biological Sciences. Jeans and T-shirt if you’re not meeting customers. To help develop real-time PCR assays....
No degree, certificate or diploma Experience. Operate cash register; Provide advice about merchandise; 1 to less than 7 months Weight Handling....
A valid Ontario unrestricted G class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) and access to a vehicle for offsite events and meetings....
Must be available for early start time. Looking for full time server to work week day mornings....
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Nordik Windows is part of The Verdun Group, one of North America’s fastest growing companies in its industry with a strong growth strategy....