Office Support Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Orleans Chamber of Commerce Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Orleans Chamber of Commerce is a speedily growing firm in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in July 2017 Orleans Chamber of Commerce is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Orleans Chamber of Commerce opens job opportunity for Office Support located in Orleans, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Office Support, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Office Support July 2017Orleans Chamber of Commerce Orleans, ON
- act as a customer service representative and facilitates and/or maintains effective communication with existing and new Chamber members and the general public
- assist in the preparation and distribution of Chamber agendas and minutes
- assist with the general office administration inclusive of answering phone calls, managing incoming requests
- electronic and day to day mail, and office supply inventory and documentation (facility leases, insurance, memberships, licenses, etc.)
- assist with the preparation of outgoing correspondence, newspaper ads, notices, support documentation, presentation materials and information, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
- maintain and regularly update the Chamber website and other related Chamber social media sites
- organize and maintain efficient records management system
- maintain cash handling systems, accounts receivable and payable
- carry out other related administrative and accounting duties, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
Work Experience 1-3 years experience with Non-Profit organization
Education- Secondary level plus office administrative certificate
Job Type: Part-time
- Orleans, ON
- Web Development: 1 year
- Office Administration: 2 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Office Support. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Gabriel Pizza & Italian Restaurant is now recruiting hard working, dedicated, mature individuals looking to work with our current kitchen team of professionals!...
TV Media welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Establish and maintain contacts with local television stations, national television...
Reporting to the Community House Executive Director, the Child & Youth Worker will work closely with children, youth and families in a low-income housing...
Cash handling including the Selling of money orders, stamps and registered mail/parcel service. Answering inquiries and resolving complaints regarding the...
Answer inquiries from internal customers. A healthy work-life balance with benefits such as a gym allowance, parental leave, childcare benefits, flexible work...
Reporting to the Manager, Career Services and Welcome Centre, Student Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Under the supervision of the Student Nutrition Program Manager - The CDC will provide support to student breakfast and snack programs by meeting the unique...
Merchandise and maintain designated areas; Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities....