Office Support Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Orleans Chamber of Commerce Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Orleans Chamber of Commerce is a speedily growing business in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in March 2017 Orleans Chamber of Commerce is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Orleans Chamber of Commerce opens job opportunity for Office Support positioned in Orleans, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Office Support, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Office Support March 2017Orleans Chamber of Commerce Orleans, ON
- act as a customer service representative and facilitates and/or maintains effective communication with existing and new Chamber members and the general public
- assist in the preparation and distribution of Chamber agendas and minutes
- assist with the general office administration inclusive of answering phone calls, managing incoming requests
- electronic and day to day mail, and office supply inventory and documentation (facility leases, insurance, memberships, licenses, etc.)
- assist with the preparation of outgoing correspondence, newspaper ads, notices, support documentation, presentation materials and information, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
- maintain and regularly update the Chamber website and other related Chamber social media sites
- organize and maintain efficient records management system
- maintain cash handling systems, accounts receivable and payable
- carry out other related administrative and accounting duties, as may be assigned by the Operations Manager or Executive Director
Work Experience 1-3 years experience with Non-Profit organization
Education- Secondary level plus office administrative certificate
Job Type: Part-time
- Orleans, ON
- Web Development: 1 year
- Office Administration: 2 years
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Office Support. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Creating student hanging folders for incoming students. Filing tests/exams into locked cabinet. Assist with meetings/special events after 4pm (PAC, mentorship,...
The successful candidate must commit to work within NROCRC’s model of Community Development. Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate personnel and/or...
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....
Patience is a must, must be comfortable teaching students in the subject area they are tutoring. We provide one-on-one individual in home tutoring for all...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Ensuring the development and success of the entire team. Efficiently and efficiently adapt his/her work rhythm to the requirements of both team and customers....
Trends and techniques for developing effective library programming for children. Children Program & Public Service Assistant....
The Administrative Assistant has broad administrative responsibilities including, iProcurement, facility maintenance, staff scheduling, chart management,...
Answer questions regarding our client's programs and services. Polite and friendly demeanorNo experience required....