Maintenance Mechanic Job Opening in Windsor, ON - International Nutrient Technologies Ltd. Recruitment 2018
To maintain facility and equipment (encapsulation machines, pumps, dryers, capsule chutes and other encapsulation machine components as well as machines used throughout the facility) in accordance with manufacturing instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and GMP requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- to achieve pre-determined goals related to production, quality and safety.
- to follow and complete documentation required by the Maintenance Manager.
- to perform PM tasks on production equipment-to complete daily rounds procedures and day to day maintenance operations
- to ensure Health and Safety, GMP-SOP regulations are followed.
- to participate in process improvement studies, development projects and validation exercises.
- to check machine set-up & adjust parameters (when required).
- to rebuild pumps (floor & medicine) if required.
- to assist in special projects as required.
- to maintain a clean and organized workplace
- to investigate problems and make corrections, repairs or arranges for the repair or corrections required.
- to maintain electronic inventories of critical stock parts and repair hardware.
- to perform general maintenance, oiling and greasing, cleaning for all equipment and area.
- to perform boiler feed water and chilled water analysis.
- to inspect equipment and building components and report critical discrepancies.
- to work with encapsulation department and collects info to compile a history of faults for future reference.
- to maintain a timely supply of equipment stock parts for equipment repair and servicing.
- to maintain HVAC Systems (gas fired heating units, electric heaters, steam boilers, dryers etc.)
- to organize and maintain the department and stock in a neat and orderly appearance.
- to perform all SOP/company policies and duties as required.
- to adhere to and complete documentation/records to cGMP documentation practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BEHAVIORAL REQUIREMENTS :
Post secondary accompaniments and mechanical aptitude is a must in addition to:
- working knowledge of personal computer programs (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word)
- read, write and speak English. Must be able to communicate equipment operation for training purposes.
- will have mechanical and trouble shooting skills.
- ability to work in a clean and efficient manner with emphasis on detail and safety with little or no supervision.
- ability to understand and implement instructions - both written and verbal.
- will be working with electrical, vacuum, compressed air, welding, hydraulics, sheet metal and plumbing
If you have the stated qualifications, please send your resume no later than Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 . While applications are greatly appreciated, only those selected to for an interview will be contacted.
INTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages applications from all interested and qualified candidates. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, INTL will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform INTL Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.15 /hour
- Maintenance Mechanic: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Certificate of Qualification, Red Seal
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Ø Compile and provide financial data in regards to the Summer Recreation Program, provide input for the development of policies and procedures, provide support...
Job offers are conditional upon a satisfactory criminal record check, obtaining valid standard first aid and targeted responder CPR certifications within 30...
Ability to set up and maintain manual and computerized filing systems. Secondary (high) school graduation certificate....
Through the regular course of job duties, the General Laborer will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools, and various forms of machinery...
An agent's mission is to provide the highest quality support to customers. PIZZA HUT CALL CENTER AGENTS*. Attention to Detail....
Prepares cash deposits and fills out the cash control sheet daily. Files all cash receipt records, check stubs, and bank receipts....
Greet, register and escort patients to clinic rooms. Seeking a responsible, motivated, friendly, and energetic individual to fulfill the role of a part-time...
Expediting the check-in/check-out process with swift computer and cash register skills. Informing guests about hotel features and amenities, as well as local...
You are able to effectively complete tasks in a very busy environment while answering phones, assisting customers at the desk, and helping teachers and dancers...