Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Estee Lauder is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in August 2017 Estee Lauder is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Estee Lauder opens job opportunity for Production Scheduler put in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Production Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Production Scheduler August 2017Estee Lauder Toronto, ON
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Production Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Some evening + weekend hours will be required attending events, maintaining social media content + engaging with followers via social platforms....
Build lasting relationships with customers by introducing and promoting our loyalty and credit program;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Must have a valid driver’s license & access to a reliable vehicle. Required license or certification:. A+ certificate is preferred....
It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance,...
American Express Canada is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible...
Responsibilities will include answering phones during our live block, responding to emails and letters, moderating online user generated content and other...
Work closely with the Policy Coordinator to develop and prepare policy development strategies including review of....
Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register. “R” team members are friendly, customer-focused, and passionate about...