Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017JOB FUNCTION
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Phone reception and routing telephone calls. Receive ship and put away orders of stock. Data Entry of MOH approvals....
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
During a family's shelter stay – programming for children and youth is offered to encourage academic growth and participation in diverse activities such as arts...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Seeking students pursuing a degree in (but not limited to) Canadian History, Cultural Studies, Geography, Urban Planning or Hospitality and Tourism at a Toronto...
Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or...
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class “G” Driver’s License and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating permits and...
Other clerical duties include, but are not limited to room booking, record keeping, electronic and paper file management, filing, copying, faxing and mailing...