Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Estee Lauder is a speedily growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in April 2017 Estee Lauder is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Estee Lauder opens job chance of Production Scheduler located in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Production Scheduler, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Production Scheduler April 2017Estee Lauder Toronto, ON
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Production Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possession of a valid non-probationary Ontario Class “G” Driver's Licence in good standing and meet the corporate standard for a good driving record....
Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers). Assist arriving passengers and oversee the Domestic and International Arrivals...
Responds to incoming calls to the unit from senior government officials (all levels), private sector companies, health-care providers and occasionally the...
Conduct research through social media analytics and tools to analyze Twitter, blogs, social networks and traditional media to obtain information on consumer...
First Aid certification is an asset. Must hold a current valid passport; Must successfully complete a 4 week full-time initial training program as well as...
The Community Engagement team is responsible for driving significant revenue growth through the community based programs and relationships....
You must be comfortable addressing large groups of passengers, be able to enjoy a variety of hosting duties including games, cocktail parties onboard as well as...
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Must possess a current Ontario Class "G" Driver's...
Provide friendly and informed responses to inquiries regarding promotional events, promotional items and general inquiries....