Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Estee Lauder is a rapidly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Estee Lauder is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Estee Lauder opens job chance for Production Scheduler located in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Production Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Production Scheduler March 2017Estee Lauder Toronto, ON
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Production Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Passport Program is funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services to provide opportunities for community participation and respite supports for...
Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and....
Filing Grammar Spelling Vocabulary MS Outlook Criticall Communications Test Psychological/Personality Asmt Speed & Accuracy Typing....
The Ontario Science Centre delights, informs and challenges the communities we serve, enriching people's lives and understanding through engagement with science...
Enter client information into computer software program and processing adoptions. Answer general inquiries about the THS and animal related topics....
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Excellent customer service skills Cash Handling experience Enrolled in or graduated from a Secondary School is considered an asset Hold a valid Emergency First...
Ability to Provide Valid Work References. You go straight to work and straight home! All Successful Applicants will have a Police Check Performed....
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Le titulaire du poste a la responsabilité de promouvoir nos ouvrages dans les établissements scolaires hors-Québec, d’identifier les besoins et les attentes du...