Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Estee Lauder is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 Estee Lauder is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Estee Lauder opens job chance of Production Scheduler positioned in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of September 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Production Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Production Scheduler September 2017Estee Lauder Toronto, ON
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Production Scheduler. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
Answering incoming telephone calls via switchboard. As a key member of our Customer Service Team you will be responsible for answering all inbound calls while...
A valid Ontario Class G Driver's Licence and access to a vehicle. Initiate, develop and distribute/present departmental/program communications plans and key...
Bachelor degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics/Data Analytics or related field. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The...
We walk dogs on foot- *NO vehicle is required.*. Serious inquiries only.*. You live in downtown Toronto (bonus points if you live near Yonge and Wellesley)....
The Children's Aid Society of Toronto is proud of their long history of leadership in protecting children and their commitment to the provision of quality...
Must possess a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle for work purposes....
Answering phones, booking appointments, greeting patients, managing emails, and filing. Optometrist office with retail optical needs a part-time receptionist....