Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Estee Lauder Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Estee Lauder is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Estee Lauder is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Estee Lauder opens job chance of Production Scheduler placed in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Production Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Production Scheduler January 2017Estee Lauder Toronto, ON
Create and maintain a valid daily production schedule considering material and capacity availability. Balance supply and demand, ensuring requirements are clear, accurate and achievable. Manage activities and resources in line with departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor and assure a safe work environment through process adherence and hazard elimination/mitigation(PPE, Lockout/Tag-out, Machine Guarding, etc.) and hazard elimination/mitigation
- Monitor and assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and adherence to defined procedures
- Generate daily and weekly production schedules
- Ensure material availability and release all process orders to appropriate personnel
- Optimize equipment utilization by effective production scheduling
- Conduct execution meetings and coordinate daily scheduling changes
- Engage and interact with all departments and personnel necessary to ensure effective execution of the production schedules
- Transition information between shift personnel
- Schedule Non Standard Resource Activity (i.e. Pilots, First Production Batches, Test Fills, PM)
- Create and release Rework Orders
- Assess labor requirements and make recommendations
- Adjust resource capacity to account for overtime hours
- Issue Daily Numbers report
- Monitor timely TECO of completed process orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: College Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Equivalent related experience preferred
Skills/Specific Experience Required:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be familiar with MS office and SAP applications preferred
- Must be able to apply root cause analysis for problem solving
- Experience scheduling in a challenging environment preferred
Job: Manufacturing / Operations / Packaging
Primary Location: Americas-CA-ON-Toronto
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 165766
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Production Scheduler. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
This job is first come first serve. Once selected, we will provide more details on location. These will be 1 day or 2 day sessions in which you write different...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient- and family-centred care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we...
Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct...
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
We offer our colleagues with opportunities for growth, part-time health and dental benefits, 10% colleague discount program, employee share ownership program,...