Research Engineer Job Opening in London, ON - BIOLINE CORPORATION Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - BIOLINE CORPORATION is a growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in March 2017 BIOLINE CORPORATION is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. BIOLINE CORPORATION opens job opportunity for Research Engineer positioned in London, ON. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Research Engineer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Research Engineer March 2017BIOLINE CORPORATION London, ON
Bioline Corporation is a privately owned Canadian technology development company. The company has established a prototype processing facility in Alvinston, ON as part of our plans to commercialize the Bioline process. The BioLiNE process produces high value plant and soil health products from low‐cost, readily available agricultural residues. We are seeking a highly motivated Researcher to join and strengthen our research team as we commercialize the BioLiNE process.
The Research Engineer will work in tandem with the management team and other researchers to start operation of the prototype processing facility. The Research Engineer will have the primary responsibility of transferring/translating lab results and research findings to the scaled-up prototype. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the operation of the prototype facility, and together with the other researchers and plant operators on the team will conduct all related R&D and analysis work. The team will aims to improve the performance of the process, and validate various technological, and product quality performance metrics. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the development of various operating documents, procedures, and reports.
In addition to the technical work it is expected that the candidate would make significant contribution to the development of marketing content, web content, technical communications, data sheets, bulletins, and help in the development of presentations.
- Completion of the construction of the prototype per design criteria, and input on improvement to design, process flow, and other technological attributes of the process based on operational data collected from operating the prototype processing facility;
- Supervise a team of operators to run the prototype processing facility;
- Collection of data, samples and observations on various aspects of operation;
- Modify and experiment with varying processing conditions and configurations to improve product quality, yield, and/or other processing improvements;
- Engineering design research, calculations and modifications to overcome issues/challenges with operation of prototype or sample properties;
- Help other researchers in planning and carrying out lab experiments, and analyzing results;
- Development and refinement of quality control systems and protocols;
- Update and maintain documentation for prototype plant operations;
- Contributions to direction and improvement of targets for the R&D team;
- Provide technical sales support, and help develop promotional content; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Minimum);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a processing plant environment;
- Fundamental understanding of various unit operations, process engineering, and chemistry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated high degree of computer literacy and proficiency;
- Strong leadership skills developed through previous experience in leadership positions;
- Self‐motivated individual with critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized individual with great planning and time management skills;
- Demonstrate ability to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team; and
- Capable of handling the pressures of a fast‐paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Research Engineer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Receive, log and distribute incoming mail and courier deliveries and respond to routine telephone and walk-in enquires from taxpayers and municipalities, using...
3M is seeking a Tape Testing Technician Intern to join the Corporate Research & Development team located in London, Ontario ....
We raise funds to support national, provincial and local programs that provide ongoing physical activity opportunities for kids and remove some of the barriers...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...
CPR Certification is encouraged. Perform clerical duties and act as a receptionist at the main desk. Responsible for reception and clerical duties as directed...
We work with local community services, building on what they have already done and use evidence based practices to adapt our approach to the unique needs of...
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed....
Computer skills to include the regular use of Outlook, order entry software, Risk Monitor Pro, Internet/Intranet navigation including STEGHnet, basic word...
Canadian Payroll Association certification preferred. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection...