Research Engineer Job Opening in London, ON - BIOLINE CORPORATION Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - BIOLINE CORPORATION is a growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in April 2017 BIOLINE CORPORATION is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. BIOLINE CORPORATION opens job chance for Research Engineer positioned in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Research Engineer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Research Engineer April 2017BIOLINE CORPORATION London, ON
Bioline Corporation is a privately owned Canadian technology development company. The company has established a prototype processing facility in Alvinston, ON as part of our plans to commercialize the Bioline process. The BioLiNE process produces high value plant and soil health products from low‐cost, readily available agricultural residues. We are seeking a highly motivated Researcher to join and strengthen our research team as we commercialize the BioLiNE process.
The Research Engineer will work in tandem with the management team and other researchers to start operation of the prototype processing facility. The Research Engineer will have the primary responsibility of transferring/translating lab results and research findings to the scaled-up prototype. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the operation of the prototype facility, and together with the other researchers and plant operators on the team will conduct all related R&D and analysis work. The team will aims to improve the performance of the process, and validate various technological, and product quality performance metrics. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the development of various operating documents, procedures, and reports.
In addition to the technical work it is expected that the candidate would make significant contribution to the development of marketing content, web content, technical communications, data sheets, bulletins, and help in the development of presentations.
- Completion of the construction of the prototype per design criteria, and input on improvement to design, process flow, and other technological attributes of the process based on operational data collected from operating the prototype processing facility;
- Supervise a team of operators to run the prototype processing facility;
- Collection of data, samples and observations on various aspects of operation;
- Modify and experiment with varying processing conditions and configurations to improve product quality, yield, and/or other processing improvements;
- Engineering design research, calculations and modifications to overcome issues/challenges with operation of prototype or sample properties;
- Help other researchers in planning and carrying out lab experiments, and analyzing results;
- Development and refinement of quality control systems and protocols;
- Update and maintain documentation for prototype plant operations;
- Contributions to direction and improvement of targets for the R&D team;
- Provide technical sales support, and help develop promotional content; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Minimum);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a processing plant environment;
- Fundamental understanding of various unit operations, process engineering, and chemistry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated high degree of computer literacy and proficiency;
- Strong leadership skills developed through previous experience in leadership positions;
- Self‐motivated individual with critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized individual with great planning and time management skills;
- Demonstrate ability to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team; and
- Capable of handling the pressures of a fast‐paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Research Engineer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
_*The London Public Library will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request consistent with the Ontario...
Monitors all incoming telephone calls, radio transmissions and computerized messages; The Communication Operator is accountable for performing customer service...
Answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner. Providing timely and accurate order entry for customers....
Please visit our website for more information. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon...
Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you helped customers over the phone. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a...
You will greet and assist visitors, and answer general phone inquiries, in a professional and courteous manner....
Attendance, payroll and human resources support. Good research skills to gather data from a variety of sources to explain expenditure and budget discrepancies....
Possess a valid driver’s license (you will be required to drive a motorized vehicle for baggage). Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is...