Research Engineer Job Opening in London, ON - BIOLINE CORPORATION Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - BIOLINE CORPORATION is an evergrowing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 BIOLINE CORPORATION is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. BIOLINE CORPORATION opens job opportunity for Research Engineer placed in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Research Engineer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Research Engineer September 2017BIOLINE CORPORATION London, ON
Bioline Corporation is a privately owned Canadian technology development company. The company has established a prototype processing facility in Alvinston, ON as part of our plans to commercialize the Bioline process. The BioLiNE process produces high value plant and soil health products from low‐cost, readily available agricultural residues. We are seeking a highly motivated Researcher to join and strengthen our research team as we commercialize the BioLiNE process.
The Research Engineer will work in tandem with the management team and other researchers to start operation of the prototype processing facility. The Research Engineer will have the primary responsibility of transferring/translating lab results and research findings to the scaled-up prototype. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the operation of the prototype facility, and together with the other researchers and plant operators on the team will conduct all related R&D and analysis work. The team will aims to improve the performance of the process, and validate various technological, and product quality performance metrics. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the development of various operating documents, procedures, and reports.
In addition to the technical work it is expected that the candidate would make significant contribution to the development of marketing content, web content, technical communications, data sheets, bulletins, and help in the development of presentations.
- Completion of the construction of the prototype per design criteria, and input on improvement to design, process flow, and other technological attributes of the process based on operational data collected from operating the prototype processing facility;
- Supervise a team of operators to run the prototype processing facility;
- Collection of data, samples and observations on various aspects of operation;
- Modify and experiment with varying processing conditions and configurations to improve product quality, yield, and/or other processing improvements;
- Engineering design research, calculations and modifications to overcome issues/challenges with operation of prototype or sample properties;
- Help other researchers in planning and carrying out lab experiments, and analyzing results;
- Development and refinement of quality control systems and protocols;
- Update and maintain documentation for prototype plant operations;
- Contributions to direction and improvement of targets for the R&D team;
- Provide technical sales support, and help develop promotional content; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Minimum);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a processing plant environment;
- Fundamental understanding of various unit operations, process engineering, and chemistry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated high degree of computer literacy and proficiency;
- Strong leadership skills developed through previous experience in leadership positions;
- Self‐motivated individual with critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized individual with great planning and time management skills;
- Demonstrate ability to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team; and
- Capable of handling the pressures of a fast‐paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Research Engineer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Required license or certification:. At Budweiser Gardens we take pride focusing on the fan experience....
Perfect for Students or those wanting supplemental income. Moving furniture, lawn care, Fall clean-up, painting...just to name a few....
You have a minimum valid driver's licence class of G or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario....
Must have criminal record check and first aid. Familiar with how does learning happen as well as conducting observation and program implementation....
The incumbent also provides reception, mail sorting and administrative duties for Purchasing and Payment Services, Financial Services and Human Resources....
These include disbursements and related accounting entries, beneficiary/ownership changes, administration of premium payments, reinstatements, and may also...
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
We are looking for 2 full-time permanent overnight crew (Sunday-Thursday 11pm 7am) must be guest eccentric....
_*The London Public Library will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request consistent with the Ontario...