Research Engineer Job Opening in London, ON - BIOLINE CORPORATION Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - BIOLINE CORPORATION is a rapidly growing firm in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in June 2017 BIOLINE CORPORATION is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. BIOLINE CORPORATION opens job chance of Research Engineer positioned in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Research Engineer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Research Engineer June 2017BIOLINE CORPORATION London, ON
Bioline Corporation is a privately owned Canadian technology development company. The company has established a prototype processing facility in Alvinston, ON as part of our plans to commercialize the Bioline process. The BioLiNE process produces high value plant and soil health products from low‐cost, readily available agricultural residues. We are seeking a highly motivated Researcher to join and strengthen our research team as we commercialize the BioLiNE process.
The Research Engineer will work in tandem with the management team and other researchers to start operation of the prototype processing facility. The Research Engineer will have the primary responsibility of transferring/translating lab results and research findings to the scaled-up prototype. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the operation of the prototype facility, and together with the other researchers and plant operators on the team will conduct all related R&D and analysis work. The team will aims to improve the performance of the process, and validate various technological, and product quality performance metrics. The Research Engineer will be responsible for the development of various operating documents, procedures, and reports.
In addition to the technical work it is expected that the candidate would make significant contribution to the development of marketing content, web content, technical communications, data sheets, bulletins, and help in the development of presentations.
- Completion of the construction of the prototype per design criteria, and input on improvement to design, process flow, and other technological attributes of the process based on operational data collected from operating the prototype processing facility;
- Supervise a team of operators to run the prototype processing facility;
- Collection of data, samples and observations on various aspects of operation;
- Modify and experiment with varying processing conditions and configurations to improve product quality, yield, and/or other processing improvements;
- Engineering design research, calculations and modifications to overcome issues/challenges with operation of prototype or sample properties;
- Help other researchers in planning and carrying out lab experiments, and analyzing results;
- Development and refinement of quality control systems and protocols;
- Update and maintain documentation for prototype plant operations;
- Contributions to direction and improvement of targets for the R&D team;
- Provide technical sales support, and help develop promotional content; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Minimum);
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in a processing plant environment;
- Fundamental understanding of various unit operations, process engineering, and chemistry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated high degree of computer literacy and proficiency;
- Strong leadership skills developed through previous experience in leadership positions;
- Self‐motivated individual with critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Highly organized individual with great planning and time management skills;
- Demonstrate ability to learn new skills, assume new responsibilities and work cooperatively in a team; and
- Capable of handling the pressures of a fast‐paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License G
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Research Engineer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
CPR Certification is encouraged. Perform clerical duties and act as a receptionist at the main desk. Responsible for reception and clerical duties as directed...
This includes maintaining appropriate vehicle and driver files, insuring ministry units have completed the proper inspections and training and providing CVOR...
Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you helped customers over the phone. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a...
Performing general office duties and responsibilities including photocopying, filing and scanning; Opening, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail;...
Also assists with the administration of the attendance management program, in conjunction with the departmental supervisors and Human Resources....
A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record. 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license....
Standard First Aid, including infant and child CPR - Level C. The program offers full day care for children eighteen months to 4 years of age, as well as before...
Answer and direct incoming phone calls as necessary. Welcome, greet customers and offer assistance as needed. The Cashier is responsible for contributing to the...
Reporting to the CHIRPP Director, the Data Clerk is responsible for the collection, verification, coding and entering of accurate and complete data into the...