Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is a quickly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 CNEWA CANADA is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CNEWA CANADA opens job chance for Project Officer positioned in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Project Officer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Project Officer December 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien [email protected] or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Project Officer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...
Screens calls, answers general inquiries, directs calls as appropriate. Establishes and maintains a filing system and archives documents for the Senate....
Develops and maintains project plans to guide statistical research and analysis projects, including background, purpose, scope, project team structure (and...
_*Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows...
A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle is required. The knowledge and skills required for this position would normally be acquired through...
Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.). DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if....
Answer the Centre’s multi-line telephone system directing phone calls to appropriate. Variety of social support programs aimed at building safe and healthy...
CFIR seeks to provide high quality mental health care by qualified psychologists, psychotherapists, and counsellors to all members of our community, including...
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to our...