Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is a rapidly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 CNEWA CANADA is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CNEWA CANADA opens job opportunity for Project Officer located in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Project Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Project Officer October 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien [email protected] or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Project Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must be willing to travel with a valid passport. Provide excellent customer service and support Child Check-Mate (CCM) customers / end-users....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Greet clients, book appointments and answer the phones when reception on vacation. Maintain efficient filing system for the practice....
Please be aware that the time to procure a criminal record check varies by location and you should contact your local police service to determine the processing...
The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CAS) is non-profit community organization funded by the Government of Ontario, legally mandated to protect children and...
Reporting to the Director, Student Support Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, is the overall contact...
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...