Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is a swiftly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in April 2017 CNEWA CANADA is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CNEWA CANADA opens job opportunity for Project Officer put in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of April 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Project Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Project Officer April 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Project Officer. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a cluster of eight adjudicative tribunals with a mandate to resolve applications and appeals brought under nine...
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
Secretarial College Diploma and one (1) year of experience in a secretarial field OR three (3) years of experience in a secretarial field;...
Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of...
The pay is $11 to $12 an hour for assembling orders.. There is a bus route to the warehouse but it takes approximately an hour, depending on where you are...
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...
Provide administrative support to the director and division staff (e.g., photocopying, faxing, filing, typing correspondence and other documents, entering...
You must possess a current First Aid and Heartsaver Certificates. 2 Permanent, 2244 Innes Rd, Ottawa, East Region, Enhanced – Vulnerable Service Sector Check,...