Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in May 2017 CNEWA CANADA is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CNEWA CANADA opens job chance for Project Officer positioned in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Project Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Project Officer May 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien [email protected] or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Project Officer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid Enhanced Clearance. Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures....
Préparer les documents pour le scannage en s’assurant que les agrafes et les trombones sont enlevées, et que les pages sont correctement orientées et organisées...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Filing, photocopying and data entry. Prioritising warehouse orders for despatch. Answering phone queries. Hours are Monday to Friday between 8am to 4pm (some...
The role will include important but perhaps less glamorous duties such as booking travel, scheduling appointments, filing, and general administrative upkeep....
No telephone calls please.*. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels...
Answer telephone, place outgoing calls as requested. Maplewood Retirement Community by Riverstone is looking for an outgoing dynamic customer oriented Part-time...
And it means positively impacting customers, your community and the environment. Working here means solid career development....