Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in June 2017 CNEWA CANADA is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CNEWA CANADA opens job opportunity for Project Officer located in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Project Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Project Officer June 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien [email protected] or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Project Officer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The job duties would include working a busy line as a Barista, stocking, and cleaning. Among the many qualities we look for in applicants are a positive...
Community & Social Services Department, Long Term Care Services, Centre d'Accueil Champlain Branch. Home-like and safe environment in the Long Term Care Home,...
The Children’s Aid Society (CAS) of Ottawa is committed to protecting the children and youth of our community from abuse and neglect....
Provide a “World Class Call” customer service in assisting clients with their inquiries about our products, services, policies and claims (inbound calls)....
Le commis à la préparation des dossiers médicaux travaille avec l’équipe des dossiers médicaux afin de s’assurer que les correspondances soient bien reçues et...
Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our hotel guests by greeting them with a smile and checking them in quickly, efficiently without...
Novotel is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities,...
Canadian Society of Orthopaedic Technologist (CSOT) certification; If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community,...
The Ottawa Hospital is accepting resumes for upcoming Casual (On-Call) positions....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...