Project Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - CNEWA CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CNEWA CANADA is a swiftly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 CNEWA CANADA is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CNEWA CANADA opens job chance for Project Officer put in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Project Officer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Project Officer August 2017CNEWA CANADA Ottawa, ON
CNEWA is an agency of the Holy See, working for more than 90 years in supporting the churches and peoples of the Middle East, Eastern Europe, India and Northeast Africa.
The Project Officer will work closely with the National Director in implementing strategic plans regarding development activities with a specific focus on the Canadian Catholic Ukrainian community
- Contact, follow up and evaluate CNEWA’s program in Ukraine with partners such as the Greek Catholic Churches in Ukraine, Caritas, Ukrainian Catholic University and religious communities.
- To design project proposal applications to Canadian foundations, groups and Global Affairs Canada.
- Develop case statements and plans of action for Ukraine projects
- Develop working relations with institutions of the Ukrainian Catholic Church of Canada.
- Regularly participate in reporting CNEWA’s stories in promotional materials such as the Blog, ONE magazine, newsletters and brochures.
- Organize special events for educational and fund-raising activities.
- Ensure proper follow up with donors and public in general.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experiences in promotion and development work, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral in English and Ukrainian.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related fields experience.
- An understanding of the culture and life of the Catholic Ukrainian Church in Canada and in the Ukraine.
- Basic knowledge of oral and written French language is an asset and strong plus.
Please forward cover letter and resume before February 10 to Judith Poitevien [email protected] or by mail CNEWA Canada, 1247 Kilborn Pl. Ottawa, ON K1H 6K9
Only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted
To learn more about CNEWA Canada please go to www.cnewa.ca
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Project Officer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Somerset West Community Health Centre is a well-established, non-profit, multi-service centre providing health, social and community outreach services with an...
Under the direction of the Data Manager , the Administrative Assistant will be assigned to the Health Links Project and be responsible for the management of new...
An equal opportunity employer, Canpar encourages applications from women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and members of Canada’s First Nations....
Certification as a Diabetes Educator, certification as a Nutrition Support Dietitian. Review, monitor, and address each professional's entry credentials,...
Performs typing, preparation, minute taking, editing, printing, faxing, copying and distributing of various projects/documents, including dictated or self...
Applications are being received for the position of Filing Clerk at our Home Office location. Typically requires completion of a post-secondary office...
Answer all incoming calls promptly, and direct the call to the appropriate department/individual or take messages....
Community & Social Services Department, Community & Social Support Centre Services, Community and. Community and Social Services....
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Follow Biohazard Disposal Procedures to provide a safe work...