Collections Representative Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in March 2017 Global Relay is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Global Relay opens job chance of Collections Representative put in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Collections Representative, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Collections Representative March 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 400 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit (www.globalrelay.com).
We are looking for a collections representative to assist in our accounting and customer service department. This is a great opportunity for a person with high analytical and interpersonal skills to work in a team that has undergone fast growth in the last few years.
- Contact and follow-up with customers with overdue accounts
- Communicate with customers that have termination requests
- Negotiate settlement of accounts
- Manage workload to ensure timely collections of outstanding accounts
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of Account Receivable experience
- Previous high volume collections experience (100+ collection cases per week)
- Post-secondary education in Accounting with good understanding of financial terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in Excel desirable
- Proven ability to engage in diplomatic communication across a broad range of situations
- High attention to detail with good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and time-manage
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adapt to ever-changing environment
- Goal-oriented, self-starter who can take on a project from start to completion
If you are interested in this position, please DO NOT email us, but instead please apply through the following link: https://careers-globalrelay.icims.com/jobs/2004/collections-representative/job
Please include a cover letter and resume in one PDF document. No phone calls or emails please; applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
To learn more about us and other career opportunities, please visit http://www.globalrelay.com/about-us/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC
- Account Receivable: 1 year
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Collections Representative. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job