Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Mainstreet Equity Corp. is a quickly growing enterprise in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in October 2017 Mainstreet Equity Corp. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Mainstreet Equity Corp. opens job chance of Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) put in Saskatoon, SK. This chance has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Pest Control Technician (NOC7444), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) October 2017Mainstreet Equity Corp. Saskatoon, SK
Position: Pest Controller
Type: Full Time Permanent
Wages: $18 to 20 Based on Experience
Benefits: Rental Discount + Medical Benefits
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle to use at work. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver's license when offered employment.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Pest Control Technician (NOC7444). If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
No telephone calls or agencies please.*. We require energetic individuals who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping;...
Proof of CPR and First Aid training is required within three months of employment. Typically, the competencies required for this position would be obtained...
Energetic & Enthusiastic? We're Looking for You! Shuttle Driver We're looking for an energetic and Enthusiastic people person to drive our customer service...
Human Resources File Clerk (Casual). Casual Call-In HR File Clerk. Temporary Market Stipend. Category of work....
Learning and properly executing UPS safe delivery methods. The UPS walker performs the task of helping drivers deliver and pick up UPS packages by walking....
As a customer service officer, you will have the responsibility to exceed and meet customer expectations to have orders and enquiries processed in an accurate...
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of clients including assessment, individual program planning, counselling of individuals and/or families,...
Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism. High School Diploma, College Diploma, Certificate, or Associate's Degree....
Il s’agit d’un poste exigeant dans lequel l’employé doit être en mesure de soulever des charges de 50 livres et de transporter des charges de 35 livres dans sa...