Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Mainstreet Equity Corp. is a quickly growing provider in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in June 2017 Mainstreet Equity Corp. is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Mainstreet Equity Corp. opens job chance of Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) placed in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the start of June 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Pest Control Technician (NOC7444), please read about the conditions and terms below.
Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) June 2017Mainstreet Equity Corp. Saskatoon, SK
Position: Pest Controller
Type: Full Time Permanent
Wages: $18 to 20 Based on Experience
Benefits: Rental Discount + Medical Benefits
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle to use at work. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver's license when offered employment.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Pest Control Technician (NOC7444). If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
To take bakery orders from customers and prepare accurate invoices for those good. Must be strongly service-oriented, motivated and capable of serving customers...
Other duties include maintaining electronic and manual filing systems and providing back-up support to all other administrative functions in the office...
For candidates who hold a valid Transportation Security Clearance or previously held a valid Transportation Security Clearance in the last 24 months , this...
This position is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by handling inbound call centre telephone inquiries from prospective customers and...
Produce a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver's license; Produce a valid certificate in Standard First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External...
Valid, full driver's license, with a flawless driving record. Here at PepsiCo, a sales intern role is a stepping stone for you to join our Graduate program,...
Opportunities for personal development. Combine World is a growing agriculture organization that focuses on selling new or used equipment, and parts for...
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate or Program in Business Administration, or equivalent AND/OR; Provide front line service and information to customers and...
Possession of valid recognized CPR and first aid certificates. Knowledge of first aid practices. Monitors the activities of children ranging in age from two...