Pest Control Technician Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Mainstreet Equity Corp. is a speedily growing company in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Mainstreet Equity Corp. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Mainstreet Equity Corp. opens job chance for Pest Control Technician put in Saskatoon, SK. This chance has been opened at the start of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Pest Control Technician, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Pest Control Technician April 2017Mainstreet Equity Corp. Saskatoon, SK
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our Saskatoon properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
We offer competitive wages, company paid dental, health and vision benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Pest Control Technician. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence. Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record....
Clerical task including faxing, mailing and filing. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Data Entry Clerk promote patient loyalty and...
A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record. 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license....
To engage in and supervise packing of customer purchases at the checkout counter. Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting...
Our integrated earth, water, waste and resource solutions deliver safe and efficient results through all phases of a project by minimizing impact, maximizing...
All applications must be received online by 4:30 p.m., March 29, 2017. Must have demonstrated reliability (including attendance and punctuality)....
Must possess a valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and have reliable transportation. The position of Coordinator Assistant is a unionized position reporting to...
Our 14,000 people, operating in more than 70 countries, are dedicated to creating innovative engineering solutions which make our global customers more...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. Ability to Supervise:. Durabuilt Windows & Doors....