Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Mainstreet Equity Corp. is an evergrowing company in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Mainstreet Equity Corp. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Mainstreet Equity Corp. opens job chance of Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) located in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the start of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Pest Control Technician (NOC7444), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Pest Control Technician (NOC7444) August 2017Mainstreet Equity Corp. Saskatoon, SK
Position: Pest Controller
Type: Full Time Permanent
Wages: $18 to 20 Based on Experience
Benefits: Rental Discount + Medical Benefits
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle to use at work. The successful candidate would have to provide proof that s/he has a valid driver's license when offered employment.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Pest Control Technician (NOC7444). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Advocate for Children and Youth is seeking an individual who works well in a team environment, is self-motivated, organized and has exceptional...
Possess and maintains a valid driver's license. SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company....
To evaluate domestic and international education qualifications, credentials, and transcripts for program admissibility for applicants to the 6 direct-entry...
Cash management of cash floats and petty cash fund. Balance and prepare bank deposits, record cash receipts to the appropriate revenue accounts....
Reception of incoming calls, maintaining reporting documentation, business correspondence, organization of business meetings, maintaining contracts*....
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of clients including assessment, individual program planning, counselling of individuals and/or families,...
As the Ferry Operator you will operate and supervise the operation of a small river ferry crossing carrying vehicles and passengers at the crossing....
Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development, enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed...
Support students as they resolve student issues, making necessary referrals to link students with existing campus services, and working with students to develop...