Industrial Painter Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Eagle Press & Equipment Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Eagle Press & Equipment is a rapidly growing organization in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in September 2017 Eagle Press & Equipment is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Eagle Press & Equipment opens job chance of Industrial Painter put in Windsor, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Industrial Painter, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Industrial Painter September 2017Eagle Press & Equipment Windsor, ON
· Surface preparation – clean, sand, degrease, de-burr, masking, primer application and working with purchasing to secure materials
· Paint preparations – mixing, matching, storage and disposal
· Paint application – roll, brush, spray various surfaces
- Organization and manitainance of all tools in tool crib and plant
- Ensure no walkways are cluttered or have trip hazards
- Aiding the assembly team on:
- Aiding the assembly team, when required, during set-ups
- Timely completion of daily Job Sheets
- Crane, Forklift and aerial platform operation and material handling
- Helping with assembly
· Daily housekeeping and maintaining equipment and surrounding work area;
· Uphold all health & safety rules and regulations per Eagle’s Health & Safety Manual and Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act;
· Uphold all Eagle employment standards, policies and procedures;
· Work in an organizational manner, documenting work performed in Job Sheets and submitting job sheets to reporting manager on a weekly basis;
· Prompt and regular attendance and working all assigned hours;
- Perform any other duties, as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial Painting: 3 years
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Industrial Painter. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The position is accountable for generating contributions for the annual campaign, for special initiatives, and for addressing the custom giving interests of...
In accordance with the human rights legislation in Canada, (including the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005), Payless makes every effort...
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
Job description includes- helping customers, tours of the gym, member sign ups, front desk paper work, answering phone calls, and cleaning....
Steady days 6:30 a.m - 3:00 p.m, however, the company is looking at adding a steady afternoon shift in the near future, so candidates must be flexible....
Ensure the ongoing development of the department through direct involvement in the recruitment, orientation, training, coaching, discipline, and health and...
As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated...
Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing Transportation/Travel Information. Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries;...
The Newcomer Youth Program Assistant will responsible for the implementation of the Newcomer Youth Program curriculum, ensuring a quality experience for all...