Industrial Painter Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Eagle Press & Equipment Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Eagle Press & Equipment is a growing company in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Eagle Press & Equipment is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Eagle Press & Equipment opens job opportunity for Industrial Painter positioned in Windsor, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Industrial Painter, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Industrial Painter January 2017Eagle Press & Equipment Windsor, ON
· Surface preparation – clean, sand, degrease, de-burr, masking, primer application and working with purchasing to secure materials
· Paint preparations – mixing, matching, storage and disposal
· Paint application – roll, brush, spray various surfaces
- Organization and manitainance of all tools in tool crib and plant
- Ensure no walkways are cluttered or have trip hazards
- Aiding the assembly team on:
- Aiding the assembly team, when required, during set-ups
- Timely completion of daily Job Sheets
- Crane, Forklift and aerial platform operation and material handling
- Helping with assembly
· Daily housekeeping and maintaining equipment and surrounding work area;
· Uphold all health & safety rules and regulations per Eagle’s Health & Safety Manual and Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act;
· Uphold all Eagle employment standards, policies and procedures;
· Work in an organizational manner, documenting work performed in Job Sheets and submitting job sheets to reporting manager on a weekly basis;
· Prompt and regular attendance and working all assigned hours;
- Perform any other duties, as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial Painting: 3 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Industrial Painter. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
FULL-TIME LICENCE CLERK*. \*PRIVATE\*ServiceOntario office located at 7755 Tecumseh Rd E....
This position is the crucial, first point of contact for all spa guests. We are currently looking for a Part-time Receptionist to work between 10hrs to 25hrs a...
Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing....
We are looking for a Research Specialist to join our business development team on a full-time contractual basis....
A valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle required. In addition, this position supports the leadership team with regional program...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Valid driver's licence Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities. Answer inquiries and provide information to customers Security and Safety....
Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license Class G and drive agency vehicles; Required license or certification:....
Also runs errands (a valid driver’s licence is required). Required license or certification:. Ensures property (interior and exterior) including sidewalks and...