Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Government Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Manitoba Government is a growing company in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in September 2017 Manitoba Government is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Manitoba Government opens job chance for Help Desk Analyst positioned in Winnipeg, MB. This option has been opened at the start of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Help Desk Analyst, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Help Desk Analyst September 2017Manitoba Government Winnipeg, MB
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Satisfactory criminal records check with vulnerable sector search, child abuse registry check, and adult abuse registry check.
- Post secondary education in the field of Information Technology/Computer Science. Other combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- Experience in providing system support to end users, including but not limited to basic diagnosis, resolving problems, basic desktop support, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services legislation, structure of the child welfare system, and program standards in the province.
- Knowledge of hardware, software, desktop and server operating systems, programming language and diagnostic utilities.
- Ability to read and interpret systems specifications and procedural documentation.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience with Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) systems.
Responsible for providing Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) Help Desk services to over 2200 child and family services executives, managers, and front-line service providers throughout the Province, including receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Maintains the Child and Family Services Systems (CFSA) user security, intake profiles and network changes, and ensures the integrity of the CFSIS and Intake databases. Provides individual and group training to CFSIS and Intake system users. Participates in the ongoing development of the CFSIS and Intake Systems. Provides coordination and support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the child and family services desktop computing environment, including arranging for the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Establishes access to the CFSIS/Intake systems to agencies and their employees using Secure Internet Service (SIS). Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a broad range of government and agency officials and child and family service providers throughout the Province, and represents the interests of the CFSA unit and the Child and Family Services Division at a variety of meetings and on working committees.
Apply to: Advertisement # 32454
Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3J7
Email: [email protected]
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with a disability.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Help Desk Analyst. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Participate in industry advisory groups both to gain insight on current problem areas within the permit application review process and to communicate issues and...
This includes opening, sorting and dispatching incoming mail and collecting and preparing outgoing mail. Perform filing functions and maintenance....
Required license or certification:. No phone calls, please. A candidate with a vehicle would be ideal, but not mandatory....
Under the direction and supervision of the School Principal in coordination with the Guidance Counsellor and Program Administrator, the Career Intern is...
Answer and assume full responsibility and ownership of incoming client calls, e-mails, or projects, while ensuring complete customer satisfaction....
The Administrative Assistant’s primary role is assisting the Payroll Specialist in the processing of claimant disability payments....
Provide proof that they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, or possess a valid work permit for Citizenship and Immigration Canada....
We are seeking experienced Part-Time and Full-Time call centre agents to join our growing Work At Home program....
Full Class 5 Driver’s Licence (F5) and must be willing to operate a government pool vehicle in performing duties....