Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Government Recruitment 2017Preference will be given to Aboriginal people.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Satisfactory criminal records check with vulnerable sector search, child abuse registry check, and adult abuse registry check.
- Post secondary education in the field of Information Technology/Computer Science. Other combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- Experience in providing system support to end users, including but not limited to basic diagnosis, resolving problems, basic desktop support, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services legislation, structure of the child welfare system, and program standards in the province.
- Knowledge of hardware, software, desktop and server operating systems, programming language and diagnostic utilities.
- Ability to read and interpret systems specifications and procedural documentation.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience with Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) systems.
Responsible for providing Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) Help Desk services to over 2200 child and family services executives, managers, and front-line service providers throughout the Province, including receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Maintains the Child and Family Services Systems (CFSA) user security, intake profiles and network changes, and ensures the integrity of the CFSIS and Intake databases. Provides individual and group training to CFSIS and Intake system users. Participates in the ongoing development of the CFSIS and Intake Systems. Provides coordination and support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the child and family services desktop computing environment, including arranging for the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Establishes access to the CFSIS/Intake systems to agencies and their employees using Secure Internet Service (SIS). Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a broad range of government and agency officials and child and family service providers throughout the Province, and represents the interests of the CFSA unit and the Child and Family Services Division at a variety of meetings and on working committees.
Apply to: Advertisement # 32454
Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3J7
Email: [email protected]
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with a disability.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Following direction from leadership on assigned tasks, following established Safe Work policies and practices, following Manitoba....
Canadian Blood Services is a collaborative community of donors, volunteers, health care professionals, employees and corporate partners committed to saving and...
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities...
Standing for long periods of time, prep, cleaning, handling cash, computerized till, Lift 20-30 lbs at a time, organized....
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Pick orders and stock; Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre Vehicle and Equipment...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Answer calls and greet guests warmly, data entry, open and direct mail, order office supplies, balance petty cash....
Punctual, friendly, work well with others, easily start conversations with customers. \*\*\*Please include your availability and Must be available to work...
Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality. Basic understanding of use of a computer and POS systems. Ability to follow direction and complete tasks as...