Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Government Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Manitoba Government is an evergrowing company in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Manitoba Government is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Manitoba Government opens job chance for Help Desk Analyst positioned in Winnipeg, MB. This option has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Help Desk Analyst, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Help Desk Analyst January 2017Manitoba Government Winnipeg, MB
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Satisfactory criminal records check with vulnerable sector search, child abuse registry check, and adult abuse registry check.
- Post secondary education in the field of Information Technology/Computer Science. Other combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- Experience in providing system support to end users, including but not limited to basic diagnosis, resolving problems, basic desktop support, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services legislation, structure of the child welfare system, and program standards in the province.
- Knowledge of hardware, software, desktop and server operating systems, programming language and diagnostic utilities.
- Ability to read and interpret systems specifications and procedural documentation.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience with Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) systems.
Responsible for providing Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) Help Desk services to over 2200 child and family services executives, managers, and front-line service providers throughout the Province, including receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Maintains the Child and Family Services Systems (CFSA) user security, intake profiles and network changes, and ensures the integrity of the CFSIS and Intake databases. Provides individual and group training to CFSIS and Intake system users. Participates in the ongoing development of the CFSIS and Intake Systems. Provides coordination and support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the child and family services desktop computing environment, including arranging for the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Establishes access to the CFSIS/Intake systems to agencies and their employees using Secure Internet Service (SIS). Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a broad range of government and agency officials and child and family service providers throughout the Province, and represents the interests of the CFSA unit and the Child and Family Services Division at a variety of meetings and on working committees.
Apply to: Advertisement # 32454
Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3J7
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with a disability.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Help Desk Analyst. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock...
As part of our team, you will respond to insurance benefit telephone inquiries initiated by the customer....
Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check & Adult Abuse Registry Check. The Community and Youth Corrections Branch of Manitoba Justice is seeking a qualified...
Accurately select and set up orders to ship. The Distribution Centre at IPEX's Winnipeg location is looking for a Warehouse Person to join their team....
Analyze and resolve client problems with key account and enterprise customers via the telephone and forward problems requiring further analysis to a deployed...
Confirm that you do have a valid work permit if you are an international student. Must be enrolled in full-time studies returning to school for the following...
Job will consist of clerical work during office hours and a small emphasis on outside marketing to build the brand name and create relationships in the...
As assigned by Manager, Employee Assistance Services, performs incidental and routine clerical work such as typing, filing, etc....
Is an organization that provides warehousing and distribution solutions for our customers whose products require specific temperature control....