Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Manitoba Government Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Manitoba Government is a growing company in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in December 2017 Manitoba Government is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Manitoba Government opens job chance for Help Desk Analyst located in Winnipeg, MB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Help Desk Analyst, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Help Desk Analyst December 2017Manitoba Government Winnipeg, MB
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Satisfactory criminal records check with vulnerable sector search, child abuse registry check, and adult abuse registry check.
- Post secondary education in the field of Information Technology/Computer Science. Other combination of education and related experience will be considered.
- Experience in providing system support to end users, including but not limited to basic diagnosis, resolving problems, basic desktop support, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services legislation, structure of the child welfare system, and program standards in the province.
- Knowledge of hardware, software, desktop and server operating systems, programming language and diagnostic utilities.
- Ability to read and interpret systems specifications and procedural documentation.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience with Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) systems.
Responsible for providing Child and Family Services Applications (CFSA) Help Desk services to over 2200 child and family services executives, managers, and front-line service providers throughout the Province, including receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Maintains the Child and Family Services Systems (CFSA) user security, intake profiles and network changes, and ensures the integrity of the CFSIS and Intake databases. Provides individual and group training to CFSIS and Intake system users. Participates in the ongoing development of the CFSIS and Intake Systems. Provides coordination and support for end users to receive assistance and maintenance within the child and family services desktop computing environment, including arranging for the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Establishes access to the CFSIS/Intake systems to agencies and their employees using Secure Internet Service (SIS). Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with a broad range of government and agency officials and child and family service providers throughout the Province, and represents the interests of the CFSA unit and the Child and Family Services Division at a variety of meetings and on working committees.
Apply to: Advertisement # 32454
Civil Service Commission
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3J7
Email: [email protected]
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter or resumé if they are from any of the following groups: women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities and persons with a disability.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Help Desk Analyst. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Ability to accept inbound calls and apply empathetic customer service support. Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by utilizing active...
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
We offer stable local work so you can be with your family at the end of your shift. Current starting rate of pay is $17.46 per hour....
Smack Pet Food Inc.*. Winnipeg, MB – manufacturers of the world’s best food for dogs and cats – is seeking a General Labourer....
No degree, certificate or diploma Experience. Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery;...
We offer a diverse and welcoming work environment that delivers quality services to our citizens. December 27, 2017....
Including filing, copying, mailings, ordering office supplies, processing invoices, and maintaining office equipment Order and distribute branded promotional...
Clerk B - Human Resources. We offer a diverse and welcoming work environment that delivers quality services to our citizens. December 19, 2017....
Showing concerns to company as well as the customers. Cashier, baker , soup and sandwich:. Assisting customer needs....