Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Moore Holdings Ltd. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moore Holdings Ltd. is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in March 2017 Moore Holdings Ltd. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Moore Holdings Ltd. opens job opportunity for Administrative Assistant put in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Administrative Assistant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant March 2017Moore Holdings Ltd. Ottawa, ON
This is an entry level role for an office administrator servicing a busy Senior Financial Advisor in a fast paced boutique financial office.
You possess the skills of an excellent learner, you are a detailed listener and note taker. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct interaction with clients. You are technologically savvy, possess an advanced skill level in word processing and Microsoft suite and are capable of learning new software programs.
The position will entail handling a wide range of administrative tasks and the individual will need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail are equally important.
This position is part time (25 hrs/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Receptionist I General Administration
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering office receive and sort mail and deliveries control inventory relevant to reception area
Assistant to Advisor
- Under limited supervision and often tight deadlines, provide various administrative and clerical duties as directed by the Advisor.
- Assist Advisor(s) with day to day tasks
- Copying, scanning and filing of investment documents, as requested
- Preparing and submitting investment documents
- Contact Management/Client File Management
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails for Senior Advisor
- Prepare outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Preparation of presentations, client correspondence, documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as needed
- Ensure client files are complete, in order and ready for client meeting
- Complete, process and follow-up on investment business in a timely and accurate manor. Liaison with Investment companies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job