Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Moore Holdings Ltd. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moore Holdings Ltd. is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in September 2017 Moore Holdings Ltd. is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Moore Holdings Ltd. opens job opportunity for Administrative Assistant placed in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Administrative Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant September 2017Moore Holdings Ltd. Ottawa, ON
This is an entry level role for an office administrator servicing a busy Senior Financial Advisor in a fast paced boutique financial office.
You possess the skills of an excellent learner, you are a detailed listener and note taker. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct interaction with clients. You are technologically savvy, possess an advanced skill level in word processing and Microsoft suite and are capable of learning new software programs.
The position will entail handling a wide range of administrative tasks and the individual will need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail are equally important.
This position is part time (25 hrs/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Receptionist I General Administration
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering office receive and sort mail and deliveries control inventory relevant to reception area
Assistant to Advisor
- Under limited supervision and often tight deadlines, provide various administrative and clerical duties as directed by the Advisor.
- Assist Advisor(s) with day to day tasks
- Copying, scanning and filing of investment documents, as requested
- Preparing and submitting investment documents
- Contact Management/Client File Management
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails for Senior Advisor
- Prepare outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Preparation of presentations, client correspondence, documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as needed
- Ensure client files are complete, in order and ready for client meeting
- Complete, process and follow-up on investment business in a timely and accurate manor. Liaison with Investment companies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
University (BSc or MSc) or College degree in Biological Sciences. Jeans and T-shirt if you’re not meeting customers. To help develop real-time PCR assays....
A valid Ontario unrestricted G class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) and access to a vehicle for offsite events and meetings....
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
CNA advances the practice and profession of nursing by collaborating with health industry leaders and stakeholders to improve health outcomes and strengthen...
Participate in the development of new product release (testing, assembly process and documentation). Understanding in handling and working with electronic...
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
We work closely with the Australian Consulate-General in Toronto, the Australian Consulate in Vancouver and the Canadian Government and business community to...
Post Secondary Degree an asset Pleasant and friendly mannerism. Basic computer skills that include a combination of experience in a Windows Operating System, e...
Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner while ensuring confidentiality.Direct callers seeking information to the appropriate sources....