Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Moore Holdings Ltd. Recruitment 2017
This is an entry level role for an office administrator servicing a busy Senior Financial Advisor in a fast paced boutique financial office.
You possess the skills of an excellent learner, you are a detailed listener and note taker. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct interaction with clients. You are technologically savvy, possess an advanced skill level in word processing and Microsoft suite and are capable of learning new software programs.
The position will entail handling a wide range of administrative tasks and the individual will need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail are equally important.
This position is part time (25 hrs/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Receptionist I General Administration
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering office receive and sort mail and deliveries control inventory relevant to reception area
Assistant to Advisor
- Under limited supervision and often tight deadlines, provide various administrative and clerical duties as directed by the Advisor.
- Assist Advisor(s) with day to day tasks
- Copying, scanning and filing of investment documents, as requested
- Preparing and submitting investment documents
- Contact Management/Client File Management
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails for Senior Advisor
- Prepare outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Preparation of presentations, client correspondence, documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as needed
- Ensure client files are complete, in order and ready for client meeting
- Complete, process and follow-up on investment business in a timely and accurate manor. Liaison with Investment companies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
C2C is currently looking to hire a AZ truck driver to run a dedicated B-Train lane between Pembroke ON....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Answering Incoming Calls-This includes but is not limited to:. We manage the practices of many of the best family physicians and specialists in the community....
Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing; Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries;...
Reporting to the Manager, Career Services and Welcome Centre, Student Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and...
Applicants who apply to this selection process must include in their application a valid e-mail address and make sure this address is functional at all times...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients reports. Community college diploma or equivalent;...
Oral communication skills to provide detailed explanations, accurate interpretations of policies and procedures to customers and provide advice to customers...
OSCAR Electronic Medical Record. Permanent , no summer job applications please. Phone skills, booking, scheduling and ability to work in a team, fast learner....
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....