Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Moore Holdings Ltd. Recruitment 2017
This is an entry level role for an office administrator servicing a busy Senior Financial Advisor in a fast paced boutique financial office.
You possess the skills of an excellent learner, you are a detailed listener and note taker. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct interaction with clients. You are technologically savvy, possess an advanced skill level in word processing and Microsoft suite and are capable of learning new software programs.
The position will entail handling a wide range of administrative tasks and the individual will need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail are equally important.
This position is part time (25 hrs/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Receptionist I General Administration
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering office receive and sort mail and deliveries control inventory relevant to reception area
Assistant to Advisor
- Under limited supervision and often tight deadlines, provide various administrative and clerical duties as directed by the Advisor.
- Assist Advisor(s) with day to day tasks
- Copying, scanning and filing of investment documents, as requested
- Preparing and submitting investment documents
- Contact Management/Client File Management
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails for Senior Advisor
- Prepare outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Preparation of presentations, client correspondence, documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as needed
- Ensure client files are complete, in order and ready for client meeting
- Complete, process and follow-up on investment business in a timely and accurate manor. Liaison with Investment companies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificate. G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les...
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Remember to upload a copy of your diploma(s) or a certificate of merit as well as a current version of your CV into the My documents section of your career...
Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learing program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational institution...