Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Moore Holdings Ltd. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moore Holdings Ltd. is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Moore Holdings Ltd. is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Moore Holdings Ltd. opens job chance for Administrative Assistant positioned in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Administrative Assistant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrative Assistant January 2017Moore Holdings Ltd. Ottawa, ON
This is an entry level role for an office administrator servicing a busy Senior Financial Advisor in a fast paced boutique financial office.
You possess the skills of an excellent learner, you are a detailed listener and note taker. You have excellent communication skills and enjoy direct interaction with clients. You are technologically savvy, possess an advanced skill level in word processing and Microsoft suite and are capable of learning new software programs.
The position will entail handling a wide range of administrative tasks and the individual will need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels), remaining flexible, proactive, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail are equally important.
This position is part time (25 hrs/week).
RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Receptionist I General Administration
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering office receive and sort mail and deliveries control inventory relevant to reception area
Assistant to Advisor
- Under limited supervision and often tight deadlines, provide various administrative and clerical duties as directed by the Advisor.
- Assist Advisor(s) with day to day tasks
- Copying, scanning and filing of investment documents, as requested
- Preparing and submitting investment documents
- Contact Management/Client File Management
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails for Senior Advisor
- Prepare outgoing mail and or courier packages
- Preparation of presentations, client correspondence, documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software applications as needed
- Ensure client files are complete, in order and ready for client meeting
- Complete, process and follow-up on investment business in a timely and accurate manor. Liaison with Investment companies.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Assistant. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Able to work independently with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. The role of the administrative assistant is to maintain research...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The candidate is required to successfully complete training on...
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients report. Community college diploma or equivalent;...
Remember to upload a copy of your diploma(s) or a certificate of merit as well as a current version of your CV into the My documents section of your career...
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....