Pharmacist I NU Job Opening in Fairview, AB - Alberta Health Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Alberta Health Services is an evergrowing company in Fairview, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 Alberta Health Services is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Alberta Health Services opens job opportunity for Pharmacist I NU placed in Fairview, AB. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Pharmacist I NU, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist I NU December 2017Alberta Health Services Fairview, AB
Carries out the day-to-day activities pertaining to the distributive functions of the department. Ensures all functions of the department’s services are performed by the technicians and assistants to maintain a smooth operation.
Participates in clinically oriented functions to provide optimal drug therapy to the patients.
Note: In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Graduate of a recognized Baccalaureate Program in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Residency in Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Active member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Clinical pharmacy experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with people in a health care environment with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Proven organizational, time management and sound decision making skills required.
- Proven initiative and motivation required.
- Ability to perform duties as outlined on the Physical Demand Statement (PDS) for the position.
- Ability to safeguard AHS information as private and confidential.
- Ability to follow and adhere to AHS policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be a solid listener who goes out of their way to explain and resolve any concerns or problems presented within the department with the understanding that every individual has a different personality.
- Flexible, reliable and dependable.
- Computer skills required. Ability to access and proficiently use Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Computer application to hospital pharmacy is essential.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and within a team, effectively managing his or her time and setting priorities when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines over a period of time.
- Ability to learn and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable problem solving and conflict resolution skills/training.
- Proven ability to cope with stress and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner.
- IV additive and TPN knowledge is an asset.
- Unit dose distribution knowledge is an asset.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Pharmacist I NU. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Completion of an accredited Medical Laboratory Assistant training program. As a Medical Laboratory Assistant I, you will provide high quality service to clients...
A valid Drivers Licence is required for these positions with an acceptable Driving Record. Required license or certification:. Drivers License (Class 5)....
Fork lift license preferred. Awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. We have a busy parts counter, and pride ourselves on providing...
The ideal candidate should have some truck driving experience with a class 3 license with air ( Q ) endorsement ....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms;...
Due to the nature of the role, it is important that you have a valid Alberta Drivers’ License (or the ability to obtain one) along with valid Alberta Insurance,...
First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate Experience. College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or...
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, in the process of earning your real estate license or just thinking about it, we invite you to take the next step and...
The Crossroads Resource Centre & Women's Shelter Outreach Program is designed to aid in the prevention of violence against women and children and assist people...