Pharmacist I NU Job Opening in Fairview, AB - Alberta Health Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Alberta Health Services is a growing company in Fairview, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Alberta Health Services is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Alberta Health Services opens job chance for Pharmacist I NU located in Fairview, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Pharmacist I NU, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Pharmacist I NU October 2017Alberta Health Services Fairview, AB
Carries out the day-to-day activities pertaining to the distributive functions of the department. Ensures all functions of the department’s services are performed by the technicians and assistants to maintain a smooth operation.
Participates in clinically oriented functions to provide optimal drug therapy to the patients.
Note: In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Graduate of a recognized Baccalaureate Program in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Residency in Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Active member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Clinical pharmacy experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with people in a health care environment with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Proven organizational, time management and sound decision making skills required.
- Proven initiative and motivation required.
- Ability to perform duties as outlined on the Physical Demand Statement (PDS) for the position.
- Ability to safeguard AHS information as private and confidential.
- Ability to follow and adhere to AHS policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be a solid listener who goes out of their way to explain and resolve any concerns or problems presented within the department with the understanding that every individual has a different personality.
- Flexible, reliable and dependable.
- Computer skills required. Ability to access and proficiently use Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Computer application to hospital pharmacy is essential.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and within a team, effectively managing his or her time and setting priorities when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines over a period of time.
- Ability to learn and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable problem solving and conflict resolution skills/training.
- Proven ability to cope with stress and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner.
- IV additive and TPN knowledge is an asset.
- Unit dose distribution knowledge is an asset.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Pharmacist I NU. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Ensure accuracy and efficiency with cash sales and receipts, and in balancing cash as directed. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 1,200 employees...
They shine when it comes to seeing and acting on sales opportunities, taking credit applications, selling investment products and answering questions....
A valid Drivers Licence is required for these positions with an acceptable Driving Record. Required license or certification:. Drivers License (Class 5)....
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Authorize payments by cheque; Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers;...
Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Golden Acre Seeds is located outside of Fairview and has been in business for 35 years as a steady...
Possess a valid class 5 drivers licence. National Lifeguard Award and Standard First Aid (a copy of all current awards must accompany applications)....
Required license or certification:. With a recreation center local college and three schools, Outdoor activities year around and 15 minutes from the Heart of...
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, in the process of earning your real estate license or just thinking about it, we invite you to take the next step and...
Certificate or diploma in business administration, accounting, or a related area. The successful candidate will quickly develop a working knowledge of the day...