Pharmacist I NU Job Opening in Fairview, AB - Alberta Health Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Alberta Health Services is an evergrowing company in Fairview, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in February 2017 Alberta Health Services is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Alberta Health Services opens job chance of Pharmacist I NU located in Fairview, AB. This chance has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Pharmacist I NU, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Pharmacist I NU February 2017Alberta Health Services Fairview, AB
Carries out the day-to-day activities pertaining to the distributive functions of the department. Ensures all functions of the department’s services are performed by the technicians and assistants to maintain a smooth operation.
Participates in clinically oriented functions to provide optimal drug therapy to the patients.
Note: In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Graduate of a recognized Baccalaureate Program in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Residency in Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Active member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Clinical pharmacy experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with people in a health care environment with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Proven organizational, time management and sound decision making skills required.
- Proven initiative and motivation required.
- Ability to perform duties as outlined on the Physical Demand Statement (PDS) for the position.
- Ability to safeguard AHS information as private and confidential.
- Ability to follow and adhere to AHS policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be a solid listener who goes out of their way to explain and resolve any concerns or problems presented within the department with the understanding that every individual has a different personality.
- Flexible, reliable and dependable.
- Computer skills required. Ability to access and proficiently use Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Computer application to hospital pharmacy is essential.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and within a team, effectively managing his or her time and setting priorities when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines over a period of time.
- Ability to learn and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable problem solving and conflict resolution skills/training.
- Proven ability to cope with stress and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner.
- IV additive and TPN knowledge is an asset.
- Unit dose distribution knowledge is an asset.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Pharmacist I NU. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms;...
Working with supervisor to maintain an orderly and safe work site. Capable of running power tools/equipment....
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture (preference will be given to candidates with a Master’s degree in an agriculture related field) On-farm...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items; Wash windows, walls and ceilings;...
Entry, ensuring accurate invoicing, data processing, processing expenses, reconciliations and other duties as required....
The Office Coordinator is directly responsible for providing administrative and accounting support including, accounts payable processing, invoice entry,...
Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings;...
Clean class 5 driver’s license. First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance, Confined Space and other safety tickets are an asset....
Possess a valid Canadian Driver’s License. 40% Execute on Cargill’s crop input market development plans by. We help our customers compete in the global market...