Pharmacist I NU Job Opening in Fairview, AB - Alberta Health Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Alberta Health Services is a rapidly growing company in Fairview, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in May 2017 Alberta Health Services is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Alberta Health Services opens job chance of Pharmacist I NU positioned in Fairview, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Pharmacist I NU, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist I NU May 2017Alberta Health Services Fairview, AB
Carries out the day-to-day activities pertaining to the distributive functions of the department. Ensures all functions of the department’s services are performed by the technicians and assistants to maintain a smooth operation.
Participates in clinically oriented functions to provide optimal drug therapy to the patients.
Note: In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Graduate of a recognized Baccalaureate Program in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Residency in Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Active member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Clinical pharmacy experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with people in a health care environment with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Proven organizational, time management and sound decision making skills required.
- Proven initiative and motivation required.
- Ability to perform duties as outlined on the Physical Demand Statement (PDS) for the position.
- Ability to safeguard AHS information as private and confidential.
- Ability to follow and adhere to AHS policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be a solid listener who goes out of their way to explain and resolve any concerns or problems presented within the department with the understanding that every individual has a different personality.
- Flexible, reliable and dependable.
- Computer skills required. Ability to access and proficiently use Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Computer application to hospital pharmacy is essential.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and within a team, effectively managing his or her time and setting priorities when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines over a period of time.
- Ability to learn and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable problem solving and conflict resolution skills/training.
- Proven ability to cope with stress and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner.
- IV additive and TPN knowledge is an asset.
- Unit dose distribution knowledge is an asset.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Pharmacist I NU. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, in the process of earning your real estate license or just thinking about it, we invite you to take the next step and...
Â€¢ Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management....
Ï‚· Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management....
This position greets customers, assists customers with store inquiries, answers the phone and/or directs callers, tabulates purchases using the register for...
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you! Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented,...
Fork lift license preferred. Journeyman certification or equivalent experience. Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and...
Valid driver’s license and good driving record. This role will ensure seamless processing of outgoing shipments and incoming items and understand the impact of....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Deadline is April 29, 2017. The Town of Fairview is currently accepting applications for a volunteer Park Host for the 2017 season....