Pharmacist I NU Job Opening in Fairview, AB - Alberta Health Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Alberta Health Services is an evergrowing company in Fairview, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in February 2017 Alberta Health Services is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Alberta Health Services opens job chance for Pharmacist I NU put in Fairview, AB. This option has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Pharmacist I NU, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Pharmacist I NU February 2017Alberta Health Services Fairview, AB
Carries out the day-to-day activities pertaining to the distributive functions of the department. Ensures all functions of the department’s services are performed by the technicians and assistants to maintain a smooth operation.
Participates in clinically oriented functions to provide optimal drug therapy to the patients.
Note: In addition to a competitive rate of pay, AHS currently has a Remote Retention Allowance in place to an annual maximum of $3,000. This allowance is non-pensionable and is payable on an hourly basis for all hours paid at the basic rate of pay.
- Graduate of a recognized Baccalaureate Program in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Registered with the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
- Residency in Hospital Pharmacy is desirable.
- Active member of the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Clinical pharmacy experience is an asset.
- Ability to work with people in a health care environment with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with a wide variety of people.
- Proven organizational, time management and sound decision making skills required.
- Proven initiative and motivation required.
- Ability to perform duties as outlined on the Physical Demand Statement (PDS) for the position.
- Ability to safeguard AHS information as private and confidential.
- Ability to follow and adhere to AHS policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be a solid listener who goes out of their way to explain and resolve any concerns or problems presented within the department with the understanding that every individual has a different personality.
- Flexible, reliable and dependable.
- Computer skills required. Ability to access and proficiently use Microsoft Word and Excel programs. Computer application to hospital pharmacy is essential.
- Ability to provide a positive and friendly approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Ability to work effectively independently, and within a team, effectively managing his or her time and setting priorities when faced with multiple tasks and deadlines over a period of time.
- Ability to learn and receive constructive criticism.
- Demonstrable problem solving and conflict resolution skills/training.
- Proven ability to cope with stress and deadlines in an efficient and effective manner.
- IV additive and TPN knowledge is an asset.
- Unit dose distribution knowledge is an asset.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Pharmacist I NU. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid driver’s license. The Summer Research Technician will work under the mentorship of our Research Coordinator, and have the opportunity to gain...
Valid driver’s license is required. Required license or certification:. Fork lift license preferred. Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and...
Initiates the processing of doctor’s orders for tests, therapy, etc. from chart to appropriate requisitions and ensures orders are flagged for the Registered...
Clean class 5 driver’s license. First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, Ground Disturbance, Confined Space and other safety tickets are an asset....
Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the. When needed in completing a sale, answering customer account questions...
As a RETAIL MEAT MANAGER, you will be responsible for the overall operations of the Meat Department including the implementation of all department programs,...
National Lifeguard Award and Standard First Aid (a copy of all current awards must accompany applications). The Town of Fairview Community Services Department...
If you are still having problems, then feel free to. The page you were looking for has either been moved, renamed, deleted or never existed....
Ability to work flexible hours and travel to store locations and customers. Voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ in 2013, 2014, 2015 we value our...