Brand Engagement, Co-op Job Opening in Toronto, ON - LoyaltyOne Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - LoyaltyOne is a swiftly growing organization in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 LoyaltyOne is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. LoyaltyOne opens job chance of Brand Engagement, Co-op placed in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Brand Engagement, Co-op, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Brand Engagement, Co-op May 2017LoyaltyOne Toronto, ON
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of the world's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
For the past 7 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Aon Best Employers as one of the Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients. In addition, LoyaltyOne has been named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People by Canada’s Top Employers, 4 years in a row, highlighting several of our programs and initiatives that attract and retain young talent.
LoyaltyOne is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
- Free on-site Starbucks coffee
- Subsidized café with healthy food options
- On-site gym, massage therapy and gym classes
- Games room
- Public transit discounts
To find out more about our unique corporate culture, watch our Award/Associate Testimony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMh1E4Ay4r0
The AIR MILES Reward program is owned and operated by LoyaltyOne, a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behaviour. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
For the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
Air Miles Reward Program
Since 1992, the AIR MILES Reward Program is one of the best ways to get rewards in Canada, with more than 10 million active Collector accounts across the country, representing approximately two-thirds of all Canadian households. The AIR MILES Reward Program allows Collectors to get reward miles simply by doing their everyday shopping at more than 240 leading brand-name Partners. AIR MILES allows Collectors to indulge in more than 1,200 leisure, entertainment, merchandise, travel and lifestyle rewards. With AIR MILES Cash, Collectors also have the flexibility to instantly redeem their AIR MILES reward miles in-store and online towards many every day purchases from participating gas, grocery, drug store, and home improvement Partners.
About the Role
This Coordinator/Student Co-Op position if for a four month term beginning on May 1 through to September 1, 2016
The Brand Activation Coordinator/Student Co-Op will support and assist the Brand Activation Team with various projects and tasks on a day-to-day basis including the Brand’s current relationship with NBA Canada and other regional sponsorship properties. The ideal candidate provides enthusiasm and support to each project with the Marketing team, its agency partners and sponsorship properties.
This role requires an understanding of experiential and sports marketing tactics with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Agility and drive are fundamental qualities imperative to the role’s success. The internship position will assist the Brand Activation Team with required execution of experiential projects supported with a marketing plan and on-site support.
The Coordinator/Student Co-Op will also perform special projects as deemed necessary by Brand Activation Manager.
The Coordinator/Student Co-Op will develop the hands-on marketing experience and skills needed to drive their career forward.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as an active member of the Brand Activation Team, collaborating with various other teams across the Marketing department to develop innovative methods of reaching and engaging with audiences. Other teams include Promotions, Segment Marketing and Social Media and Public Relations.
- Collaborate with third-parties including internal and external creative agencies to execute original brand experiences
- Aid in the execution of marketing and communications strategies to support experiential activities for various sponsorship properties
- Help execute and contribute ideas that focus on Millennial engagement tactics to support campaigns (new and ongoing)
- On-site support during brand activations including logistical support and content capture
- Support the coordination and scheduling of agency briefings and meetings liaising with stakeholders as needed.
- Other duties and project work as assigned.
- Tracking and monitoring program results and industry news
- Other logistical tasks as required including booking travel, shipping event materials and other logistical items
- Current enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program related to sports and entertainment marketing
- Experience with event management or experiential marketing campaigns
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Thrives on collaboration and working effectively with cross-functional teams; including senior leadership, client teams and partners
- Highly organized and has a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to analyze complex and often unforeseen on-site issues, and execute appropriate solutions using sound judgment
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Has a winning attitude, with the belief that no task is too small or menial
- Enjoys a millennial, fun and creative work culture
- Proficiency with digital/social media a strong plus
- Willing to work some overtime and weekends for events as needed
- Must posses the ability to travel within Canada
- Active G Class driver’s license
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
Please submit your application, consisting of Cover Letter, Resume and Transcripts
*Transcripts to submit: all university grades received to date
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Brand Engagement, Co-op. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register. “R” team members are friendly, customer-focused, and passionate about...
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
A comprehensive introductory training program. On-going learning and professional development. Customer Service Representative – Inbound....
The successful candidates will have a Grade 12 education or equivalent and will possess CPR Certification and a Personal Care Worker Certificate, or possess or...
Thrillist provides an opportunity to create exciting content that both local and visiting readers will find entertaining and informative, as well as share with...
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt...
Balances and collecting money from cash register and from money loading machines and conducting money and credit card reconciliation processes and keeping track...
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co...