Brand Engagement, Co-op Job Opening in Toronto, ON - LoyaltyOne Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - LoyaltyOne is a swiftly growing organization in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in February 2017 LoyaltyOne is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. LoyaltyOne opens job chance for Brand Engagement, Co-op put in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Brand Engagement, Co-op, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Brand Engagement, Co-op February 2017LoyaltyOne Toronto, ON
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of the world's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
For the past 7 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Aon Best Employers as one of the Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients. In addition, LoyaltyOne has been named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People by Canada’s Top Employers, 4 years in a row, highlighting several of our programs and initiatives that attract and retain young talent.
LoyaltyOne is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
- Free on-site Starbucks coffee
- Subsidized café with healthy food options
- On-site gym, massage therapy and gym classes
- Games room
- Public transit discounts
To find out more about our unique corporate culture, watch our Award/Associate Testimony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMh1E4Ay4r0
The AIR MILES Reward program is owned and operated by LoyaltyOne, a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behaviour. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
For the last 6 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
Air Miles Reward Program
Since 1992, the AIR MILES Reward Program is one of the best ways to get rewards in Canada, with more than 10 million active Collector accounts across the country, representing approximately two-thirds of all Canadian households. The AIR MILES Reward Program allows Collectors to get reward miles simply by doing their everyday shopping at more than 240 leading brand-name Partners. AIR MILES allows Collectors to indulge in more than 1,200 leisure, entertainment, merchandise, travel and lifestyle rewards. With AIR MILES Cash, Collectors also have the flexibility to instantly redeem their AIR MILES reward miles in-store and online towards many every day purchases from participating gas, grocery, drug store, and home improvement Partners.
About the Role
This Coordinator/Student Co-Op position if for a four month term beginning on May 1 through to September 1, 2016
The Brand Activation Coordinator/Student Co-Op will support and assist the Brand Activation Team with various projects and tasks on a day-to-day basis including the Brand’s current relationship with NBA Canada and other regional sponsorship properties. The ideal candidate provides enthusiasm and support to each project with the Marketing team, its agency partners and sponsorship properties.
This role requires an understanding of experiential and sports marketing tactics with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment. Agility and drive are fundamental qualities imperative to the role’s success. The internship position will assist the Brand Activation Team with required execution of experiential projects supported with a marketing plan and on-site support.
The Coordinator/Student Co-Op will also perform special projects as deemed necessary by Brand Activation Manager.
The Coordinator/Student Co-Op will develop the hands-on marketing experience and skills needed to drive their career forward.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as an active member of the Brand Activation Team, collaborating with various other teams across the Marketing department to develop innovative methods of reaching and engaging with audiences. Other teams include Promotions, Segment Marketing and Social Media and Public Relations.
- Collaborate with third-parties including internal and external creative agencies to execute original brand experiences
- Aid in the execution of marketing and communications strategies to support experiential activities for various sponsorship properties
- Help execute and contribute ideas that focus on Millennial engagement tactics to support campaigns (new and ongoing)
- On-site support during brand activations including logistical support and content capture
- Support the coordination and scheduling of agency briefings and meetings liaising with stakeholders as needed.
- Other duties and project work as assigned.
- Tracking and monitoring program results and industry news
- Other logistical tasks as required including booking travel, shipping event materials and other logistical items
- Current enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program related to sports and entertainment marketing
- Experience with event management or experiential marketing campaigns
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Thrives on collaboration and working effectively with cross-functional teams; including senior leadership, client teams and partners
- Highly organized and has a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to analyze complex and often unforeseen on-site issues, and execute appropriate solutions using sound judgment
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Has a winning attitude, with the belief that no task is too small or menial
- Enjoys a millennial, fun and creative work culture
- Proficiency with digital/social media a strong plus
- Willing to work some overtime and weekends for events as needed
- Must posses the ability to travel within Canada
- Active G Class driver’s license
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
Please submit your application, consisting of Cover Letter, Resume and Transcripts
*Transcripts to submit: all university grades received to date
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Brand Engagement, Co-op. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering inquiries, routing calls, booking boardrooms, welcoming and signing-in visitors, liaising with office building management, general correspondence, and...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
The Ontario Science Centre delights, informs and challenges the communities we serve, enriching people's lives and understanding through engagement with science...
Enter client information into computer software program and processing adoptions. Answer general inquiries about the THS and animal related topics....
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program....
Requires a valid Ontario driver’s license. Mara Gunner, Human Resources & Organization Development, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen’s Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S...
Ability to Provide Valid Work References. You go straight to work and straight home! All Successful Applicants will have a Police Check Performed....
You are also required to have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) upon being hired. Support staff in providing assistance with administrative and clerical...