Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in October 2017 Nexpharma is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Nexpharma opens job opportunity for Executive Assistant to President put in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Executive Assistant to President, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Executive Assistant to President October 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Executive Assistant to President. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Coordinates the administrative activities by arranging meetings, booking facilities and equipment for meetings, coordinating business schedules and processing...
Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote location....
Assisting with frame selection, pretesting, and reception. We are looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to join Sunningdale Optometry....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...
Current First Aid & CPR Certification and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training. Valid Ontario class “G” Driver’s License;...
No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience Experience. Pick orders and stock; Manufacture Vehicle and Equipment Experience....
We are looking for a part time candidate for our warehouse maintenance. Duties would include sweeping/mopping of floors, pickup and disposal of garbage....
Must hold a valid Certificate of Qualification as a Power Lift Truck Technician recognized in the province of Ontario....
Completion of or enrolled in an accredited Food Service Workers Certificate. Current Food Handler’s Certificate....