Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a speedily growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in May 2017 Nexpharma is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Nexpharma opens job opportunity for Executive Assistant to President placed in London, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of May 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Executive Assistant to President, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Executive Assistant to President May 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Executive Assistant to President. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
_*The London Public Library will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request consistent with the Ontario...
Goodwill Industries is a non-profit social enterprise that provides work opportunities, skills development and employee and family strengthening for those who...
You have investigative skills to review and interpret abstracts, reference plans, expropriation plans, assumption plans and other legal and real estate plans....
Required license or certification:. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,...
Degree/ Diploma in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field; No phone calls or agencies please....
Please visit our website for more information. LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon...
In consultation with the relevant program faculty and support staff, the incumbent is responsible for reviewing the pre-placement requirements as set out in the...
You will respond to telephone inquiries by providing accurate information on our diverse products and services....
CPR certification or refresher within the last year. Jennifer Pasichnyk, Human Resources. Ability to assist with safe lifting, transferring and ambulation of...