Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in December 2017 Nexpharma is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Nexpharma opens job opportunity for Executive Assistant to President placed in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Executive Assistant to President, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Executive Assistant to President December 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Executive Assistant to President. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Cargill Protein focuses on product quality, employee safety, food safety, animal wellbeing, environmental impact, improved sustainability and community...
Strong telephone, organizational skills and competence with veterinary software is required. Email only, no calls please....
The Assistant, Adult, Alternative and Continuing Education provided administrative and clerical support for the programs and staff in the Adult and Continuing...
Maintains filing system for active permit plans including tracking of drawings temporarily taken from files, prepares signed-off drawings for transfer to long...
Population health assessment and surveillance, program planning and evaluation, research and quality improvement....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling appointments, client communication, medical records, in addition to other roles....
Starting with your LAST NAME, then FIRST NAME • Successful applicants will be offered positions contingent upon the applicant providing proof of current...
Local Distributor for International Manufacturer now expanding its London location. We have openings in our customer relations department. $19.00/hr....