Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a speedily growing firm in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in January 2017 Nexpharma is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Nexpharma opens job chance of Executive Assistant to President positioned in London, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Executive Assistant to President, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Executive Assistant to President January 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Executive Assistant to President. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person...
Desire more hours? Safety first approach to work. A GREAT attendance record and glowing references. Part time employees are eligible to apply for full time...
Consider this unique opportunity as a Recreation Officer to showcase your ability to develop, implement, facilitate, and evaluate a balanced (physical, social,...
The Purdys Chocolatier Training Program will teach you everything about chocolate from its origins at the Cocoa Plantations, to our Production processes, all...
The incumbent leads the training and support to ensure prospective and existing students, and the internal and external community are advised and provided...
You can interview inmates and community contacts to obtain information and assess inmate motivation and suitability for placement in the program....
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed....
No telephone calls please. We provide an environment that encourages growth and development, values respect and communications....
The Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services seek a dynamic, self-starter to provide a full range of library services to meet the professional...