Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a rapidly growing organization in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in July 2017 Nexpharma is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Nexpharma opens job chance for Executive Assistant to President put in London, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of July 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Executive Assistant to President, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Executive Assistant to President July 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Executive Assistant to President. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Store set up, customer service, cash handling, general cleaning and sanitation. The successful applicant must be outgoing and friendly, able to....
Successful completion of four (4) years post-secondary education (must include a degree) in human resources management, business or social sciences or...
No degree, certificate or diploma Experience. Compile worksheets and specifications of orders; Create, investigate, track and complete work orders Security and...
The Assistant, Adult, Alternative and Continuing Education provided administrative and clerical support for the programs and staff in the Adult and Continuing...
Candidates must have one of the following to be eligible for consideration – Canadian Citizenship, valid Permanent Resident status, valid Protected Person...
Desire more hours? Safety first approach to work. A GREAT attendance record and glowing references. Part time employees are eligible to apply for full time...
_*The London Public Library will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request consistent with the Ontario...
Some overnight work but home mostly 3-4 nights per week and no weekends. Must have B Train flatbed experience. Moffet experience helpful but not required....
LHSC encourages applications from persons with disabilities and we are committed to providing accommodations upon request....