Executive Assistant to President Job Opening in London, ON - Nexpharma Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nexpharma is a growing company in London, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 Nexpharma is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Nexpharma opens job opportunity for Executive Assistant to President located in London, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Executive Assistant to President, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Executive Assistant to President August 2017Nexpharma London, ON
Nexpharma Inc is a sport nutrition company and nutraceutical manufacturer based in London Ontario and we are growing fast! We are looking for an organized and energetic executive assistant to join our team
The ideal candidate would have the following
- A natural proclivity for organization
- Enjoy completing administrative tasks in an effective manner
- Professional disposition with a fun upbeat attitude
- Interest in health , fitness, nutrition and overall healthy living
- Assist with production and manufacturing operations
- Proficiency in Excel & Word or google drive applications
- Enjoy social media engagement, working with models, assisting with photo shoots and parties / event planning
- Be willing to travel to international events including locations such as : Miami, California, and eventually overseas for European fitness events
- The executive assistant will aid the President and CEO in all administrative, operational and occasional bookkeeping duties.
- University or college degree
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word
- Strong Math Skills
- Must be professional in appearance
- GMP is an asset
- Assist president with scheduling and paperwork
- Assist President with all aspects of the business
- Marketing and product development
- Health Canada licensing documentation
- Sop's development and NPN Product licensing
- Travel to trade shows with President
- General Accounting
Job Type: Full-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Passport
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Executive Assistant to President. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
General vehicle repairs related to suspension. If you are interested in full time work with no weekends or night shifts we are looking for you....
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
_*The London Public Library will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes upon request consistent with the Ontario...
Supervisors require strong management, leadership, interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, and motivational skills to supervise a large and diverse...
Animal related education, veterinary technician or animal care certificate considered an asset. Adhering to the guidelines provided in the kennel guidelines...
Goodwill Industries is a non-profit social enterprise that provides work opportunities, skills development and employee and family strengthening for those who...
Has a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or demonstrated success in sales. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we...
Receive and direct all incoming telephone calls in a positive, professional manner. General office duties including, filing, mail and correspondence....
Community College Diploma in Executive Secretarial or equivalent combination of related education and work experience....