Host/ess Job Opening in Prince George, BC - Dencan Restaurants Inc Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Dencan Restaurants Inc is a speedily growing business in Prince George, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in November 2017 Dencan Restaurants Inc is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Dencan Restaurants Inc opens job chance for Host/ess positioned in Prince George, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Host/ess, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Host/ess November 2017Dencan Restaurants Inc Prince George, BC
Denny’s has been proudly serving local customers for over 40 years, and we are continuing to grow with the right people! With over 50 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere, and opportunities to grow.
- Daily tip out
- Medical Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Dental Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (Full Time Employees)
- All employee discounts with Revelstoke Resort, YYOGA, TELUS, Rogers Mobile, Dell, Kal Tire, Soft Moc, Frazer Way RV, Park n Fly, Serta Mattresses, and more!
The Host greets and seats guests in a friendly and courteous manner, receives payment, and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction. They quickly respond to and address guests concerns.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Greets guests immediately in a friendly manner upon arrival and acknowledges at departure
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and meets service cycle timing standards
- Seats guests at clean, dry tables utilizing proper seating rotation
- Determines and provides for any special needs of guests
- Maintains guest waiting list and adheres to proper seating order procedures
- Maintains foyer area of restaurant to be clean, organized and inviting to guests
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent guest service skills
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout a 4 to 8 hour shift
Job Type: Part-time
- Prince George, BC
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Host/ess. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities...
Attends to inbound and/or initiates outbound contacts to current or potential customers for new and existing services related to full meter to cash cycle...
Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s Licence or equivalent in good standing. The BC Public Service offers a healthy work/life balance, excellent benefits , including one...
Medical Benefits program is available. FYiDoctors - Prince George is looking for an *almost full-time*. Must be experienced with computers and must be available...
Clean drivers abstract, valid Drivers License as well as strong work ethic only need apply. Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning...
The volunteer Unit Facilitator leader is responsible for the overall coordination and administration of the Therapy Dog Unit in their local community....
The Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD) promotes and develops the capacity of families and communities to care for and protect vulnerable...
Assist customers by loading orders on delivery trucks. Picks and stages customer orders. Must be able to work in an indoor/outdoor warehouse in various types of...
An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment. Opportunities for career development so you can grow with us....