Online English Teacher $30-40 Job Opening in Toronto, ON - The Education Academy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - The Education Academy is a swiftly growing firm in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 The Education Academy is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. The Education Academy opens job chance for Online English Teacher $30-40 located in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Online English Teacher $30-40, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Online English Teacher $30-40 December 2017The Education Academy Toronto, ON
Looking for an exciting professional opportunity that is more than a job? A chance to make a difference in young people’s lives? Then join us in the Junior High International Preparation Program .
Who are we? The Education Academy - T.O.P (Teachers LOVE Pupils) is a prestigious educational service provider and official languages assessment centre for students from JK to grade 12. Our challenging multi-language curriculum combined with character development is designed to meet the individual needs of each learner. Our certified, enthusiastic teachers at the Academy strive to create highly interactive activities and interesting lessons to maximize student success.
Our well-designed curriculum, beginning in Junior Kindergarten with small class sizes and close communication with parents, are the deciding factors for parents to choose our Academy for the education of their children. In school year 2017-18, a new program will be offered, targeting grades 5 to 8 students. The program will fill gaps in their learning in English writing and speaking
What is your role?
- Plan and deliver programs in an identified online platform and classroom setting.
- Write and revise resource materials in the CMS (content management system) and use CMS elements effectively to facilitate program design and delivery.
- Utilize a project-based approach in lesson design, delivery and assessment.
- Assess and identify students' individual learning needs by applying appropriate approach in lesson plan development.
- Communicate effectively during program delivery by fostering student-to-student discussion/collaboration and providing appropriate and timely feedback to students.
- Assign and assess individual and group projects.
- Evaluate and review the progress of students and discuss results with students and parents.
- Communicate with students, parents, school administrators and other teachers using a variety of online and traditional means.
- Raise students’ cultural awareness of Canadian and North American society.
- Use language-learning strategies in lesson delivery.
Who are we looking for?
We want an exceptional teacher who demonstrates commitment to the Program goals, initiative, and an innovative spirit. In addition to meeting the requirements below, if you love students and love to teach, have a passion to teach online lessons to students - local and international - whose first language is not English, and you are dynamic, energetic and patient, consider this interesting and exciting opportunity.
- Ontario Certified teacher with qualification (or other jurisdictions) at primary and/or Intermediate Division with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching ESL
- Sound understanding of strategies for teaching second-language learners
- Sound basis in using a project learning approach
- Excellent understanding of inquiry-based projects and skills required for students in managing multiple activities
- Good understanding of online pedagogy and extensive experience in online education with experience in developing and delivering programs online
- Strong motivator with in-depth understanding and experience in motivating students in an online environment
- Good understanding of 21st century competencies and skills.
- Strong understanding of how to incorporate procedural skills that are foundational to the program
- ESL Teacher certification (TESOL/TESL/TEFL) desirable
- AQ in Teaching Students with Intellectual Needs (Giftedness) desireable
- Availability for work in evenings and on weekends
What we offer:
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate from $30-40/hour based on experience; Potentially of $40,000/year or more as part time commitment (evening and weekend)
- Working from home with assigned working hours
- Professional development and orientation in program development and management of the technology required for online program delivery
Thank you for showing interest and we will contact you if an interview is to be scheduled.
Job Type: Part-time
- online teaching: 1 year
- teaching ESL: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Certified Teacher (e.g. OCT)
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Online English Teacher $30-40. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Prepares and processes a variety of documents including forms, statements, legal documents, insurance claims, statistical summaries and reports requiring the...
We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best....
Knowledge of general office procedures, instructions, and relevant reference materials, e.g., telephone directories or lists, staff lists and locations, mailing...
*Job Summary* We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on...
This job is first come first serve. The compensation is $100, and If you can finished more than we targeted, there will a bonus for you!...
Administrative Support Clerk Department:. To provide clerical services in support of the pre-analytical laboratories and handle the scanning of requisitions...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Il offre toute la gamme des produits et services financiers et regroupe les expertises en gestion de patrimoine, en assurance de personnes et de dommages, en...
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
Maintaining a central database and organized filing system of all inquiries and complaints of workplace harassment, discrimination and violence filed by...