Shift Production Operator (continental shifts) Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - OWENS CORNING CANADA Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - OWENS CORNING CANADA is a growing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in November 2017 OWENS CORNING CANADA is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. OWENS CORNING CANADA opens job chance for Shift Production Operator (continental shifts) positioned in Edmonton, AB. This option has been opened at the start of November 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Shift Production Operator (continental shifts), please read about the conditions and terms below.
Shift Production Operator (continental shifts) November 2017OWENS CORNING CANADA Edmonton, AB
A Great Place to Work
Production Line Employees
Best known for its corporate symbol of the Pink Panther and a Fortune 500 company for more than 50 years, Owens Corning produces various building products for residential and commercial markets. We are currently seeking safety-oriented Packaging Line Attendants for our Edmonton fiberglass insulation plant.
Starting as a Packaging Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a manner that ensures your safety and the safety of others around you,
- Operating high speed product packaging equipment in a world class manufacturing facility,
- Playing an integral role in quality control through visual inspection,
- Developing your skills as you move through our lines of progression system into increasingly more challenging roles
What we offer:
- Starting rate of $22.00 /hour plus applicable shift premium as defined in our Collective Agreement. Rate increased to $25.91 /hour plus shift premium after one year of employment.
- Full family benefits.
- Employee Safety Incentive Program.
- Various lines of progression and opportunity for advancement.
- An opportunity to join an outstanding manufacturing organization
What we require:
- High School Diploma.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Current safety training an asset.
- Pre-employment baseline medical evaluation
- Pre-employment background check.
- Continental shifts (12 hours per shift, Day Shift 7am-7pm; Night Shift 7pm-7am, continental shifts schedule: 2 day shifts, 2 days off, 3 night shifts, 2 days off, 2 day shifts, 3 days off and etc.)
Why Work Here
At Owens Corning, we believe our competitive advantage lies in the strength and talents of our employees.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive base salaries
- Competitive Benefits and Company Pension
- Performance based safety incentive bonus compensation
Please note that our facility is not on a bus route.
How to Apply:
Will not take In-person application, please send your resume to
Please save your resume as "EDM_SHIFT_1018_Your Name",
Email Subject line as "OC Shift Production Operator-EDM_SHIFT_1018_Your Name"
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
- Edmonton, AB
- High school or equivalent
- Manufacturing: 3 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Shift Production Operator (continental shifts). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Current valid Standard First Aid, AED, and CPR Level C certifications are required. Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's licence (or provincial equivalent)....
Promptly answer phones and customers questions. Greeting customers as the first point of contact. If you are hardworking, have great people skills, have...
Valid Class 5 Operators License. Required license or certification:. Safe and efficient operation of all equipment. Band Saw, Shaper, Drill Press....
Grade 12 including subjects focusing on word and information processing/data entry OR an appropriate administrative certificate program....
A valid driver's license and driver's abstract are required. Your role includes maintaining provincial and external situational awareness on current and...
A valid Alberta Driver's License. Required license or certification:. Loading/unloading Super B trucks with various products available on site (Highway de-icer...
Must hold a valid IFR Air Traffic Controllers license. We are currently seeking a Full Time Experienced IFR Air Traffic Controller for a position within the...
Must take pride in your work, with a ‘get it done right’ attitude.Your own vehicle, tools, and the ability to travel to various retail locations both in and...
Class 5 license with a clean 5-year driver’s abstract; The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands...