Pest Control Technician Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our Edmonton properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
We offer competitive wages, company paid dental, health and vision benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must know how to operate cash register, Assist customers with merchandise and must be able to lift 30lbs MAX, Assist in display of merchandise and unloading...
Ubuntu (located at 14023 Victoria Trail) is a program of Boyle Street Community Services in partnership with Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society, Edmonton...
Providing regular project updates to Client representatives, the internal design team, and operations group or any other stakeholder associated with the project...
Reporting to the Assistant Registrar, the Student Records Clerk will process transcript requests, assist with the maintenance and archiving of student records,...
You will lead and advise on Education Property Tax (EPT), Equalized Assessment (EA) and Grants In Place of Tax (GIPOT) program and initiative development,...
We offer stable local work so you can be with your family at the end of your shift. The Agropur Milk Plant in Edmonton, Alberta is looking to fill multiple...
Operate cash register, Provide advice about merchandise, Assist in display of merchandise, unloading pallets and puttting away products. $13 an hour....
Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract. Available for after-hours and weekend calls. Safe use of hand and power tools....
Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and recording systems, faxing and photocopying....