Pest Control Technician Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our Edmonton properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
We offer competitive wages, company paid dental, health and vision benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C is a requirement of this position. Assist in the maintenance of artifacts and program supplies....
We are currently in search of a detailed, organized, focused, friendly, and motivated doctor assistant, with the ability to learn quickly and who has a great...
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities...
Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Cutting, grinding, tacking, welding, drilling, bolting, lifting and carrying....
On-the-job-training is provided for this position, including warehouse material handling equipment certification....
The Porter is responsible for the movement of patients, supplies and materials & waste throughout the hospital and/or maintaining a clean, safe and stocked...
For individuals who have obtained educational credentials from outside of Canada, we recommend that they obtain an evaluation of their credentials from the...
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed....
(EBFA) is the non-profit organization that administers the Pension, Health and Welfare, and Education benefits on behalf of the International Brotherhood of...