Senior Staff Accountant Job Opening in Vaughan, ON - Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP is an evergrowing company in Vaughan, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in March 2017 Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP opens job chance for Senior Staff Accountant put in Vaughan, ON. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Senior Staff Accountant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Senior Staff Accountant March 2017Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP Vaughan, ON
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and independently complete and supervise field assignments – primarily audits and reviews.
- Deliver completed files for review on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with clients, co-workers and all levels of staff and management.
- Direct field work daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Develop strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills.
A successful candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years of progressive audit experience.
- Experience managing and developing junior staff.
- CA Accounting designation
- A flair for working with clients and providing impeccable and attentive service.
- A positive attitude and desire to excel and grow professionally.
- Ability to travel in the Greater Toronto Area, as required.
Interested candidates are asked to email their cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department.
Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Human Resources Specialist of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Senior Staff Accountant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job