Meat/Deli Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Kenny's fresh foods Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kenny's fresh foods is a rapidly growing business in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in June 2017 Kenny's fresh foods is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kenny's fresh foods opens job chance for Meat/Deli Clerk placed in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Meat/Deli Clerk, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Meat/Deli Clerk June 2017Kenny's fresh foods Toronto, ON
Meat / Deli Clerk
Kenny’s fresh foods. - Etobiko, ON
- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- 1-3 years experience with trimming/processing seafood’s and meats
- Prepares special orders and special displays of meats.
- Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Experience using a variety of meat cutting equipment.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
- Wrap, Package and display meats/deli products.
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full time- 48hr/week
Part time- TBA
- Meat Cutting: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Meat/Deli Clerk. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid, non-probationary class G driver’s license and have access to own vehicle in order to attend work locations....
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class “G” Driver’s License and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating permits and...
Handles, prioritizes and/or redirects inquiries and/or provides information and guidance to staff, Mayor’s office and Councillors, clients, the public, the...
Must possess current certification in CPR (C) and Standard First Aid training and maintain same throughout employment with Toronto Paramedic Services....
The Victims and Vulnerable Persons Division is seeking a dedicated individual to provide a full range of services to victim/witnesses of crime, including needs...
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....
The Salvation Army will accommodate candidates as required under applicable human rights legislation. The Salvation Army exists to share the love of Jesus...
If you are interested in finding out more, please read the job posting below. Warehouse experience an asset. Immediate access to Employee discounts upon hiring....
Please, no phone calls about this job! The last person I was using got married and moved out of the province (He averaged $200.00 a day)....