Meat/Deli Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Kenny's fresh foods Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kenny's fresh foods is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in January 2017 Kenny's fresh foods is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Kenny's fresh foods opens job chance of Meat/Deli Clerk located in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Meat/Deli Clerk, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Meat/Deli Clerk January 2017Kenny's fresh foods Toronto, ON
Meat / Deli Clerk
Kenny’s fresh foods. - Etobiko, ON
- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- 1-3 years experience with trimming/processing seafood’s and meats
- Prepares special orders and special displays of meats.
- Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Experience using a variety of meat cutting equipment.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
- Uses power grinder, slicing machine, band saw and manual cutting utensils to prepare meats and deli products for selling.
- Wrap, Package and display meats/deli products.
- High school or equivalent
- Meat Cutting: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Meat/Deli Clerk. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct...
We offer our colleagues with opportunities for growth, part-time health and dental benefits, 10% colleague discount program, employee share ownership program,...
Developing administrative procedures and standardized forms for the Human Resources department. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of...
Most work done in vehicle while driving to appointments and job site visits. Pay is $13-15/hour cash depending on experience weekly....