Meat/Deli Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Kenny's fresh foods Recruitment 2017
Meat / Deli Clerk
Kenny’s fresh foods. - Etobiko, ON
- Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- 1-3 years experience with trimming/processing seafood’s and meats
- Prepares special orders and special displays of meats.
- Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
- Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
- Experience using a variety of meat cutting equipment.
- Experience working in a grocery store an asset.
- Wrap, Package and display meats/deli products.
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full time- 48hr/week
Part time- TBA
- Meat Cutting: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer
Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers and employees with disabilities are accommodated...
Provides customer service by answering telephone and responding to inquiries, documenting all call information and completing call logs according to standard...
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt...
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario Class G Driver's License and have daily use of a personal vehicle....
Organize and maintain patient charts as well as electronic and paper information filing systems. Greet patients and families, and assist in meeting their needs...
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...