Dietetic Attendant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - North York General Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - North York General Hospital is a swiftly growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in October 2017 North York General Hospital is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. North York General Hospital opens job chance of Dietetic Attendant put in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Dietetic Attendant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Dietetic Attendant October 2017North York General Hospital Toronto, ON
Position: Dietetic Attendant
Site : General
Unit/Department: Inpatient Food Services
Reports To : Director
Hours : 22.5 hours every two weeks - must be able to work weekends,days and evenings, 4 & 8 hour shifts, Primary hours between 11:45am-7:45pm, 2 out of 3 weekends
Status : Part Time Temporary
Base Pay: $19.8552
IMAGINE a hospital where everyone is committed to excellence. We did. We are. From boardroom to bedside, we go above and beyond to offer the best and safest patient care. At North York General Hospital, we put our patients first in everything we do. We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centred care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building on our academic foundation through enhanced education, research and innovation. As part of our dynamic team, you, too, can stand out and be amazing! At North York General, our team is making a world of difference.
Performs meal selection, meal assembly, meal delivery, collection and clean up for patient services.
This position contributes to the shared responsibility of ensuring health and safety policies are followed to provide for a healthy environment for patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and families.
- Picks, portions and plates food items accurately according to tallies and/or menus
- Accurately records, documents temperatures and other required information
- Operates ware washing machines
- Strips, washes, and stores dishes and utensils
- Cleans work area and equipment
- Delivers food trucks to patient units, assemble, deliver and collect trays & delivers nourishments to patients
- Heats food items to required temperature
- Sort and wrap cutlery
- Stores food, paper and cleaning supplies
- Prepares cold food: sandwiches, salad, salad plates, tube feedings and nourishments; portions desserts
- Issues frozen, refrigerated and dry food supplies according to computer requisitions
- Visits patients for meal selection using a computerized device
- Minimum Education - Grade 12
- Public Health Food Handler’s Course, required
- Strong customer service background and prior work experience in institutional food service an asset
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation/institution kitchen equipment
- Works independently with minimal supervision within a time sensitive work environment
- Works safely in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHMIS, Food Handler Certificate, Steamplicity program, etc.
- Demonstrates accuracy in filling requisitions and assembling trays
- Well organized, independent worker who is able to work cooperatively with others
- Comfortable with operation of computerized and/or electronic devices
- Patient focused, exercising excellent customer service skills
If you were searching for more reasons to consider joining the wonderful team at NYGH, check out some features of our Total Rewards package by visiting nygh.on.ca
HOW TO APPLY:
Think you’re the right person for the job? Here’s your first chance to show us why:
1. Please submit a covering letter and resume by visiting nygh.on.ca
2. Ensure your contact information and the title of the position to which you are applying is accurate.
3. Meet the deadline – only covering letters and resumes received on or before January 12, 2017 will be accepted.
At North York General, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. North York General is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Dietetic Attendant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Required license or certification:. Must have a G licence, clean driving record and experience driving a cargo van. G Class Driver's Licence....
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
Own vehicle, valid license and be willing to travel within the GTA. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), JavaOS, Device drivers, Networking...
Required license or certification:. Practicing good customer relations, assisting the guest in any way that does not adversely affect other customers, staff, or...
Valid Ontario G or G2 Driver’s license. The Children's Aid Society of Toronto is proud of their long history of leadership in protecting children and their...
Apotex will spend $2 billion over the next 10 years on research and development. Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its...
Closely follow the Ministry of Health’s Schedule of Benefits to ensure billing accuracy and to find missed billing opportunities. Able to type 50 wpm....
Collect and track data, research information, monitor mail, balance and process expense reports, create and maintain files, and perform other executive...
Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying)....