Drilling Operations Assistant Job Opening in St. John's, NL - ExxonMobil Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ExxonMobil is a speedily growing enterprise in St. John's, NL. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 ExxonMobil is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. ExxonMobil opens job chance of Drilling Operations Assistant placed in St. John's, NL. This chance has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Drilling Operations Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Drilling Operations Assistant May 2017ExxonMobil St. John's, NL
Your responsibilities may include:
• Liaise and co-ordinate with offshore/onshore Rig Supervisors on a number of activities
• Analyze and optimize various drilling rig activities
• Assist Drilling Operations in solving technical problems
• Evaluate drilling alternatives and propose recommended practices
• Assist management in implementing effective solutions to health, safety and environmental issues
• Review and compile information from standards and other resources
• Perform business justification studies for various new initiatives
• Potential work activities relating to Hibernia, Hebron or Sable projects.
May - August 2017
Petroleum Engineering Technology student with high academic achievement
• Commitment to safety on and off the job
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• General familiarity with drilling and completion processes
• Highly proficient in the use of computer applications, particularly MS Office
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and also in a team environment
• Demonstrated leadership and strong academic skills
• Initiative, independence and accountability for tasks and their impact on the business
Who we are
The need for energy is a very real economic issue. It affects literally everyone–everywhere in the world. At ExxonMobil Canada, we are proud to bring together a highly talented and diverse workforce eager to take on and solve the world’s toughest energy challenges.
• You will be assigned to a senior individual to provide formal mentorship
• ExxonMobil Canada supports and promotes a learning environment for all of our students to utilize your current skills and develop new ones
• Opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly technical and professional engineering work environment
• At Hibernia, Sable & Hebron, you will also be exposed to some of the world's most technically challenging drilling projects
• Ownership/Responsibility of at a minimum one major term project, to be discussed upon arrival
In accordance with the Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Act, first consideration for employment will be given to qualified persons who meet the residency requirements of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador set out in the Elections Act, 1991, S.N.L. 1992 c. E-3.1.
To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada for the period of the work term. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence or work permit, which is valid for the duration of your term. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
St. John's, NL
ExxonMobil Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Drilling Operations Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The successful applicant is willing and able to work independently or as a part of our team and must have a satisfactory Record of Conduct and Vulnerable Sector...
We are a fast growing, innovative and progressive business that is focused on delivering a unique and innovative experience for customers and our people....
Duties will include assisting in preparation of equipment for field sampling, participating in oceanographic cruises, performing laboratory procedures such as...
Experience in creating, maintaining and researching documents within a computerized records management software program....
Major duties of this position include journal entry preparation, expense analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts....
First Aid, CPR Certification an asset. Complete reporting, filing and administrative duties, as assigned. Directing phone calls and messages as required of the...
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to aid in responding to a multitude of inquiries and directing them accordingly....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Applicants must possess a valid class 5 Driver's License and be willing to obtain a class 3 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement within a short period of...