Drilling Operations Assistant Job Opening in St. John's, NL - ExxonMobil Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ExxonMobil is a growing company in St. John's, NL. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in August 2017 ExxonMobil is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. ExxonMobil opens job chance of Drilling Operations Assistant placed in St. John's, NL. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Drilling Operations Assistant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Drilling Operations Assistant August 2017ExxonMobil St. John's, NL
Your responsibilities may include:
• Liaise and co-ordinate with offshore/onshore Rig Supervisors on a number of activities
• Analyze and optimize various drilling rig activities
• Assist Drilling Operations in solving technical problems
• Evaluate drilling alternatives and propose recommended practices
• Assist management in implementing effective solutions to health, safety and environmental issues
• Review and compile information from standards and other resources
• Perform business justification studies for various new initiatives
• Potential work activities relating to Hibernia, Hebron or Sable projects.
May - August 2017
Petroleum Engineering Technology student with high academic achievement
• Commitment to safety on and off the job
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• General familiarity with drilling and completion processes
• Highly proficient in the use of computer applications, particularly MS Office
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and also in a team environment
• Demonstrated leadership and strong academic skills
• Initiative, independence and accountability for tasks and their impact on the business
Who we are
The need for energy is a very real economic issue. It affects literally everyone–everywhere in the world. At ExxonMobil Canada, we are proud to bring together a highly talented and diverse workforce eager to take on and solve the world’s toughest energy challenges.
• You will be assigned to a senior individual to provide formal mentorship
• ExxonMobil Canada supports and promotes a learning environment for all of our students to utilize your current skills and develop new ones
• Opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly technical and professional engineering work environment
• At Hibernia, Sable & Hebron, you will also be exposed to some of the world's most technically challenging drilling projects
• Ownership/Responsibility of at a minimum one major term project, to be discussed upon arrival
In accordance with the Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Act, first consideration for employment will be given to qualified persons who meet the residency requirements of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador set out in the Elections Act, 1991, S.N.L. 1992 c. E-3.1.
To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada for the period of the work term. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence or work permit, which is valid for the duration of your term. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
St. John's, NL
ExxonMobil Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Drilling Operations Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
As a dock worker, you are responsible for ensuring proper, safe and timely handling of incoming and outgoing freight....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1...
The successful applicant will work to implement the Marine Institute's student recruitment strategy, aimed at enrolling students into the institute's...
Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate of permanent residence or work...
To maintain all standards & cleanliness of guests rooms in a timely fashion and efficient manner; Ability to service guests in accordance with Sheraton Core...
Detailed responsibilities include answering and forwarding incoming phone calls, welcoming guests, receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail, ordering...
Monitors activities in the front of the store and secures Michaels assets including cash, checks, media and merchandise....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms;...
Valid Class 5 License and a company approved driver’s abstract. At FI Canada we offer competitive wages, an extensive training program, comprehensive benefits...