Drilling Operations Assistant Job Opening in St. John's, NL - ExxonMobil Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ExxonMobil is a speedily growing company in St. John's, NL. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in December 2017 ExxonMobil is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. ExxonMobil opens job chance of Drilling Operations Assistant placed in St. John's, NL. This prospect has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Drilling Operations Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Drilling Operations Assistant December 2017ExxonMobil St. John's, NL
Your responsibilities may include:
• Liaise and co-ordinate with offshore/onshore Rig Supervisors on a number of activities
• Analyze and optimize various drilling rig activities
• Assist Drilling Operations in solving technical problems
• Evaluate drilling alternatives and propose recommended practices
• Assist management in implementing effective solutions to health, safety and environmental issues
• Review and compile information from standards and other resources
• Perform business justification studies for various new initiatives
• Potential work activities relating to Hibernia, Hebron or Sable projects.
May - August 2017
Petroleum Engineering Technology student with high academic achievement
• Commitment to safety on and off the job
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• General familiarity with drilling and completion processes
• Highly proficient in the use of computer applications, particularly MS Office
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and also in a team environment
• Demonstrated leadership and strong academic skills
• Initiative, independence and accountability for tasks and their impact on the business
Who we are
The need for energy is a very real economic issue. It affects literally everyone–everywhere in the world. At ExxonMobil Canada, we are proud to bring together a highly talented and diverse workforce eager to take on and solve the world’s toughest energy challenges.
• You will be assigned to a senior individual to provide formal mentorship
• ExxonMobil Canada supports and promotes a learning environment for all of our students to utilize your current skills and develop new ones
• Opportunity to work in a fast paced, highly technical and professional engineering work environment
• At Hibernia, Sable & Hebron, you will also be exposed to some of the world's most technically challenging drilling projects
• Ownership/Responsibility of at a minimum one major term project, to be discussed upon arrival
In accordance with the Canada-Newfoundland Atlantic Accord Implementation Act, first consideration for employment will be given to qualified persons who meet the residency requirements of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador set out in the Elections Act, 1991, S.N.L. 1992 c. E-3.1.
To be considered for employment, your most recent unofficial transcript(s) must be submitted with your application.
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada for the period of the work term. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence or work permit, which is valid for the duration of your term. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
St. John's, NL
ExxonMobil Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Drilling Operations Assistant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
You will be providing great customer service to our clients from the comforts of your home. We are looking for a Customer Service Rep....
Sourcing parts and issuing purchase orders, receiving inventory, posting service work orders into customers’ accounts, completing restock to mechanics van...
John’s office is currently looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for maintenance of all areas of reception, specifically greeting clients and operating...
Administrative duties including data entry, processing, photocopying, filing and updating customer information files;...
Valid Driver’s license and Passport for travel required. Service Skills Training Class, FMC Safety Orientation, Petex Drilling Technology, Introduction to...
Must provide a certificate of conduct, a valid First Aid certificate as well as ASIST. The position will require a vehicle and valid driver’s license....
Have integrity, have a desire for professional development, be willing to learn and have exceptional people skills....
The successful individual will have to provide a certificate of conduct inclusive of a vulnerability sector check....