Protective Services Officer Job Opening in Montréal, QC - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a rapidly growing business in Montréal, QC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance of Protective Services Officer positioned in Montréal, QC. This opportunity has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Protective Services Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Protective Services Officer March 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Montréal, QC
- Monitoring/administering a variety of complex activities in support of access controls, persons of interest, building, remote (covert site) elevator, 911 interface and fire alarm systems;
- Monitoring and responding to emergency/safety situations with the purpose of ensuring the protection of life, facility and property by maintaining an acceptable level of order, control and safety;
- Ensuring the protection of Service property and the personal property of employees and visitors by conducting safety and security patrols to identify hazards requiring repair or presenting concern for the health and safety of occupants;
- Responding, assisting and monitoring all activities related to an evacuation of the complex with the purpose of minimizing risk of injury, loss of life through prompt and effective action;
- In cooperation with the team members, train and mentor new officers and commissionaires to the team by providing advice, guidance and direction. Ensure consistency in relation to past safety/security conclusions, reporting standards, focus and relevance of information collected;
- Preparing in a timely manner, shift, incident and monthly statistical reports related to all safety and security activities; as well as seek methods/procedures to improve the safety and security of the complex and its occupants;
- Conducting random security searches and report anomalies;
- Providing chauffeur assistance for the Director when required (NHQ only);
- Providing security briefings in relation to safety/security policies to all new employees and contractors requiring access to the complex (NHQ only).
- Answering the public telephone line, internally and from the National Service call center (NSCC) and forward them to the appropriate authority. Keeping a record of the identity of the person of interest calling (QR only).
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience * or
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
Experience *Recent experience within the last five (5) years in a protective and security related function. This refers to a role in the protection of assets, operations and employees from various security threats.
Competencies Adaptability/ Flexibility, Client Service, Interpersonal Skills, Reliability, Teamwork
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
Language Requirements The immediate need is to staff positions with a linguistic profile of:
- NHQ: bilingual imperative BBC
- QR: bilingual imperative, BBB
Salary Range $46,390 - $56,430 per year (under revision). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity (for the position in HQ).
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- Term position of six (6) months, with the possibility of an extension and/or indeterminate employment after one (1) year.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Candidates must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotational basis.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Protective Services Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Joignez-vous à un magasin qui appartient à des intérêts locaux et est exploité par eux afin d’aider à fournir des services dans le domaine de la santé, de la...
Must have a valid driver’s license. Required license or certification:. You will be following a delivery route and bringing boxes to customers....
Soucieuses de pouvoir compter sur une main-d’œuvre diversifiée et représentative de la société québécoise, Loto-Québec et ses filiales souscrivent à un...
Selon la responsabilités des superviseurs de production, les candidats devront répondre aux besoins de la production en faisant preuve de polyvalence, d...
Entering bank and credit card statements into the CRM- Reviewing information to ensure accuracy and legitimacy- Contacting clients to obtain missing information...
Sous la supervision étroite du contrôleur, le rôle du spécialiste de la saisie de données - comptabilité est d'apporter un soutien à l'équipe de la comptabilité...
Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract. Performs airline ticketing counter and gate service functions for airline customers...
Pioneers & Leaders for over ten years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds,...
La Ville de Montréal applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi et invite les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques...