Protective Services Officer Job Opening in Montréal, QC - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a rapidly growing business in Montréal, QC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in August 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for Protective Services Officer put in Montréal, QC. This option has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Protective Services Officer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Protective Services Officer August 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Montréal, QC
- Monitoring/administering a variety of complex activities in support of access controls, persons of interest, building, remote (covert site) elevator, 911 interface and fire alarm systems;
- Monitoring and responding to emergency/safety situations with the purpose of ensuring the protection of life, facility and property by maintaining an acceptable level of order, control and safety;
- Ensuring the protection of Service property and the personal property of employees and visitors by conducting safety and security patrols to identify hazards requiring repair or presenting concern for the health and safety of occupants;
- Responding, assisting and monitoring all activities related to an evacuation of the complex with the purpose of minimizing risk of injury, loss of life through prompt and effective action;
- In cooperation with the team members, train and mentor new officers and commissionaires to the team by providing advice, guidance and direction. Ensure consistency in relation to past safety/security conclusions, reporting standards, focus and relevance of information collected;
- Preparing in a timely manner, shift, incident and monthly statistical reports related to all safety and security activities; as well as seek methods/procedures to improve the safety and security of the complex and its occupants;
- Conducting random security searches and report anomalies;
- Providing chauffeur assistance for the Director when required (NHQ only);
- Providing security briefings in relation to safety/security policies to all new employees and contractors requiring access to the complex (NHQ only).
- Answering the public telephone line, internally and from the National Service call center (NSCC) and forward them to the appropriate authority. Keeping a record of the identity of the person of interest calling (QR only).
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience * or
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
Experience *Recent experience within the last five (5) years in a protective and security related function. This refers to a role in the protection of assets, operations and employees from various security threats.
Competencies Adaptability/ Flexibility, Client Service, Interpersonal Skills, Reliability, Teamwork
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
Language Requirements The immediate need is to staff positions with a linguistic profile of:
- NHQ: bilingual imperative BBC
- QR: bilingual imperative, BBB
Salary Range $46,390 - $56,430 per year (under revision). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity (for the position in HQ).
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- Term position of six (6) months, with the possibility of an extension and/or indeterminate employment after one (1) year.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Candidates must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotational basis.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Protective Services Officer. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Vous effectuez, en vue de l'émission ou du renouvellement des permis de conduire et de l'immatriculation des véhicules, diverses tâches relatives au service à...
Vous analysez les demandes de permis et vous procédez à l’émission des permis, certificats et autorisations en lien avec le cadre bâti et le domaine privé en...
Elle accomplit une variété de travaux d'entretien et de réparation dans le secteur des différents métiers de la construction, le tout en conformité avec la Loi....
Nos clients sont les leaders d’industrie de la région ! Le grand Montréal et ses environs. Faites-vous connaître dès aujourd'hui en composant le *514-666-1562...
Develop, edit and update content for services related marketing deliverables (ex - Brochures, presentations, E-Newsletters, articles, advertising, web page...
When customers call us, our CSRs answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems with accounts, and get people happily on their way....
Cash handling/cashier experience preferred. Greet all clients with enthusiasm. Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed....
La CSDM s’est dotée d’un Programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi et invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles, les membres des minorités ethniques,...
Si vous postulez d'un appareil mobile (téléphone intelligent, tablette), vous recevrez un courriel d'accusé réception vous demandant d'aller mettre à jour votre...