Protective Services Officer Job Opening in Montréal, QC - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is an evergrowing company in Montréal, QC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance of Protective Services Officer positioned in Montréal, QC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Protective Services Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Protective Services Officer October 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Montréal, QC
- Monitoring/administering a variety of complex activities in support of access controls, persons of interest, building, remote (covert site) elevator, 911 interface and fire alarm systems;
- Monitoring and responding to emergency/safety situations with the purpose of ensuring the protection of life, facility and property by maintaining an acceptable level of order, control and safety;
- Ensuring the protection of Service property and the personal property of employees and visitors by conducting safety and security patrols to identify hazards requiring repair or presenting concern for the health and safety of occupants;
- Responding, assisting and monitoring all activities related to an evacuation of the complex with the purpose of minimizing risk of injury, loss of life through prompt and effective action;
- In cooperation with the team members, train and mentor new officers and commissionaires to the team by providing advice, guidance and direction. Ensure consistency in relation to past safety/security conclusions, reporting standards, focus and relevance of information collected;
- Preparing in a timely manner, shift, incident and monthly statistical reports related to all safety and security activities; as well as seek methods/procedures to improve the safety and security of the complex and its occupants;
- Conducting random security searches and report anomalies;
- Providing chauffeur assistance for the Director when required (NHQ only);
- Providing security briefings in relation to safety/security policies to all new employees and contractors requiring access to the complex (NHQ only).
- Answering the public telephone line, internally and from the National Service call center (NSCC) and forward them to the appropriate authority. Keeping a record of the identity of the person of interest calling (QR only).
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience * or
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
Experience *Recent experience within the last five (5) years in a protective and security related function. This refers to a role in the protection of assets, operations and employees from various security threats.
Competencies Adaptability/ Flexibility, Client Service, Interpersonal Skills, Reliability, Teamwork
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
Language Requirements The immediate need is to staff positions with a linguistic profile of:
- NHQ: bilingual imperative BBC
- QR: bilingual imperative, BBB
Salary Range $46,390 - $56,430 per year (under revision). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity (for the position in HQ).
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- Term position of six (6) months, with the possibility of an extension and/or indeterminate employment after one (1) year.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Candidates must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotational basis.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Protective Services Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
SOMMAIRE DE L'EMPLOI Selon la responsabilités des superviseurs de production, les candidats devront répondre aux besoins de la production en faisant preuve de...
Vous recevez et traitez les appels urgents du public de manière à ce que les interventions appropriées soient effectuées dans le but d'assurer la sécurité et l...
La CSDM s’est dotée d’un Programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi et invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles, les membres des minorités ethniques,...
La Division de la gestion des installations sportives a comme mandat de soutenir la pratique dactivités physiques, le développement de la pratique sportive, le...
The principal and customary work of the employee in this employment class consists in assisting the teaching and technical personnel and students, by preparing...
Entre autre, elle recevra le courrier, préparera les dépôts et codera le tout dans le système informatique, elle aura aussi pour tâche la collection des comptes...
Support the department in receiving and processing credit card, cheque, and cash donations. It welcomes applications from indigenous peoples, visible minorities...
Surveiller les salles de lecture, s'occuper de la réservation, de la gestion de la liste d'attente et de l'utilisation des postes Internet et donner des...
This will be achieved by responding to client needs by promoting cross-selling opportunities for current customers, and acquiring new customers, while...
Le titulaire de ce poste aura également une bonne compréhension des systèmes CMS _content management systems_ et/ou les plateformes du commerce-électronique, la...