Protective Services Officer Job Opening in Montréal, QC - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a rapidly growing organization in Montréal, QC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in February 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for Protective Services Officer located in Montréal, QC. This option has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Protective Services Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Protective Services Officer February 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Montréal, QC
- Monitoring/administering a variety of complex activities in support of access controls, persons of interest, building, remote (covert site) elevator, 911 interface and fire alarm systems;
- Monitoring and responding to emergency/safety situations with the purpose of ensuring the protection of life, facility and property by maintaining an acceptable level of order, control and safety;
- Ensuring the protection of Service property and the personal property of employees and visitors by conducting safety and security patrols to identify hazards requiring repair or presenting concern for the health and safety of occupants;
- Responding, assisting and monitoring all activities related to an evacuation of the complex with the purpose of minimizing risk of injury, loss of life through prompt and effective action;
- In cooperation with the team members, train and mentor new officers and commissionaires to the team by providing advice, guidance and direction. Ensure consistency in relation to past safety/security conclusions, reporting standards, focus and relevance of information collected;
- Preparing in a timely manner, shift, incident and monthly statistical reports related to all safety and security activities; as well as seek methods/procedures to improve the safety and security of the complex and its occupants;
- Conducting random security searches and report anomalies;
- Providing chauffeur assistance for the Director when required (NHQ only);
- Providing security briefings in relation to safety/security policies to all new employees and contractors requiring access to the complex (NHQ only).
- Answering the public telephone line, internally and from the National Service call center (NSCC) and forward them to the appropriate authority. Keeping a record of the identity of the person of interest calling (QR only).
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience * or
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
Experience *Recent experience within the last five (5) years in a protective and security related function. This refers to a role in the protection of assets, operations and employees from various security threats.
Competencies Adaptability/ Flexibility, Client Service, Interpersonal Skills, Reliability, Teamwork
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
Language Requirements The immediate need is to staff positions with a linguistic profile of:
- NHQ: bilingual imperative BBC
- QR: bilingual imperative, BBB
Salary Range $46,390 - $56,430 per year (under revision). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity (for the position in HQ).
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- Term position of six (6) months, with the possibility of an extension and/or indeterminate employment after one (1) year.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Candidates must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotational basis.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Protective Services Officer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Participe à l’élaboration des besoins lors des compétitions et au besoin pour d’autres événements et effectue les travaux de montage et démontage lors de l...
Surveiller les salles de lecture, s'occuper de la réservation, de la gestion de la liste d'attente et de l'utilisation des postes Internet et donner des...
S'occuper des besoins des clients, comprenant à titre non limitatif, l'enregistrement à l'arrivée, les formalités de départ et les paiements au guichet de...
Tu auras à effectuer la gestion des demandes de dépenses de la direction générale en plus de coordonner des projets spéciaux, événements et visites...
Cueillir et placer des commandes de produits dans les réfrigérateurs; Connaissance du logiciel Purolator et de la suite Microsoft Office :....
Dans cette optique, le préparateur de commandes joue un rôle essentiel dans l'organisation en préparant les marchandises à livrer en magasin et en s’assurant de...
It welcomes applications from indigenous peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, women, persons of minority sexual...
Assure un service à la clientèle de qualité aux usagers et un support administratif aux opérations du stationnement....
Apporter aide et soutien aux voyageurs qui font face à des situations d’urgence partout dans le monde tel que des problèmes de santé, la perte ou le vol de...
Compte tenu des nombreuses occasions de développer de nouvelles compétences et des excellents avantages sociaux offerts, comme le soutien à l’éducation, vous...