Protective Services Officer Job Opening in Montréal, QC - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is an evergrowing company in Montréal, QC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job opportunity for Protective Services Officer placed in Montréal, QC. This opportunity has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Protective Services Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Protective Services Officer December 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Montréal, QC
- Monitoring/administering a variety of complex activities in support of access controls, persons of interest, building, remote (covert site) elevator, 911 interface and fire alarm systems;
- Monitoring and responding to emergency/safety situations with the purpose of ensuring the protection of life, facility and property by maintaining an acceptable level of order, control and safety;
- Ensuring the protection of Service property and the personal property of employees and visitors by conducting safety and security patrols to identify hazards requiring repair or presenting concern for the health and safety of occupants;
- Responding, assisting and monitoring all activities related to an evacuation of the complex with the purpose of minimizing risk of injury, loss of life through prompt and effective action;
- In cooperation with the team members, train and mentor new officers and commissionaires to the team by providing advice, guidance and direction. Ensure consistency in relation to past safety/security conclusions, reporting standards, focus and relevance of information collected;
- Preparing in a timely manner, shift, incident and monthly statistical reports related to all safety and security activities; as well as seek methods/procedures to improve the safety and security of the complex and its occupants;
- Conducting random security searches and report anomalies;
- Providing chauffeur assistance for the Director when required (NHQ only);
- Providing security briefings in relation to safety/security policies to all new employees and contractors requiring access to the complex (NHQ only).
- Answering the public telephone line, internally and from the National Service call center (NSCC) and forward them to the appropriate authority. Keeping a record of the identity of the person of interest calling (QR only).
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience * or
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
Experience *Recent experience within the last five (5) years in a protective and security related function. This refers to a role in the protection of assets, operations and employees from various security threats.
Competencies Adaptability/ Flexibility, Client Service, Interpersonal Skills, Reliability, Teamwork
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications.
Language Requirements The immediate need is to staff positions with a linguistic profile of:
- NHQ: bilingual imperative BBC
- QR: bilingual imperative, BBB
Salary Range $46,390 - $56,430 per year (under revision). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity (for the position in HQ).
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- Term position of six (6) months, with the possibility of an extension and/or indeterminate employment after one (1) year.
- Employees must possess and maintain a valid and permanent Canadian driver’s license for the duration of their employment in that position.
- Candidates must be willing to work twelve (12) hour shifts on a rotational basis.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Protective Services Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Une spécialisation dans la sélection, la préparation et la. Développement et la mise à jour des systèmes de. La connaissance du français est un atout....
Effectuer de la compilation et de la transcription des données sur divers sujets requérant de l'ajustement, de la mise à jour, du regroupement, de la sélection...
We are currently seeking candidates to perform packaging, product transfer and other general tasks in our warehouse in Montreal....
Avec ou sans experience dans le domaine, si tu veux franchir le milieu de travail à temps plein, tu es le candidat idéal pour nous!...
Field incoming calls, emails and voicemails for a variety of issues, varied by client. Majority of calls are supporting English speaking end users....
L’Université de Montréal prône la diversité de son personnel et encourage les membres des minorités visibles et ethniques, ainsi que les femmes, les autochtones...
Exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness with the ability to work with confidential information. Prioritizing calendars accordingly, booking meetings,...
As a member of the team, promotes the Library’s services and resources to the Marianopolis community. Places orders for print and non-print items, maintains...
Assists in answering telephone calls and meticulously takes all the necessary information for the donation from the caller....