Stable Assistant Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Cavalia Inc Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Cavalia Inc is a swiftly growing firm in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Cavalia Inc is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Cavalia Inc opens job opportunity for Stable Assistant located in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Stable Assistant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Stable Assistant March 2017Cavalia Inc Vancouver, BC
Stable assistant is under the supervision of the Stable Supervisor. Stable assistant helps out cleaning and maintaining the stables clean and make sure to keep the environment safe for all employees. It is a physical job position.
- General stables cleaning including lifting and carrying wheel barrows
- Feeding horses including changing water buckets
- Helping to walking the horses inside or outside the stables
- Cleaning the horses’ stalls including changing rip
- Helping to send horses in the paddocks
- Ability to do physical work
- Previous experience with horses, an asset
- Learn fast
- Need to be able to work in a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Stable Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job