Accounts Payable Assistant Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Christenson Communities Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Christenson Communities is a growing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Christenson Communities is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Christenson Communities opens job chance of Accounts Payable Assistant put in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Accounts Payable Assistant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Accounts Payable Assistant December 2017Christenson Communities Edmonton, AB
Christenson Communities is dedicated to providing engaging lifestyles in the "Age in Place" seniors campus and has been redefining what it means to age in today's society. With eight luxury facilities in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and Lacombe with over 1,000 suites, including the award winning Devonshire Village, Citadel Village, Glastonbury Village, and Royal Oak Village, Christenson Communities is the leader in Assisted Living.It takes a special kind of person to work with
Christenson Communities. We look for people who have a passion for engaging with older adults. People who have a real commitment to treating residents with the respect, honor and dignity they deserve. People with the experience, and expertise, to help residents live the lives they envision for themselves. If making a difference in people’s lives is one of the things that make you tick, then you are the right fit for us.
We are currently seeking a part -time (3 days/week) Accounts Payable Assistant to join our team at our Head Office in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Perform accounting duties as assigned such as data entry, A/R, GL and routine and fairly simple accounting tasks
- Timely and accurate coding and data entry of bills, payables, and invoices.
- Preparing and issuing of checks and vendor statements, maintaining vendor files with supporting documentation in a timely and efficient manner
- Preparing monthly AP reports, including outstanding payables.
- Creating invoices and preparing deposits
- Working closely with Executive Directors and their team to resolve any invoice or purchase order discrepancies.
- Providing information to external suppliers, internal clients with respect to outstanding invoices, and payment information as required.
- Reviewing statements and follow up with vendors as necessary.
- Administrative duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Accounting or bookkeeping, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager would be a major asset.
- Very well organized and pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, work within tight deadlines and with limited supervision.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- Good proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of Accounts Payable/Accounting Administrative Assistant. The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Christenson Communiteis offers an exceptional workplace with a competitive compensation package, opportunity for career growth and exceptional health benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- Accounts Payable: 2 years
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Accounts Payable Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering incoming phone calls. This position is covered by the Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) Collective Agreement....
A drivers license and a willingness to travel and spend time ‘in the field’ rather than behind a desk; A great Extended Health & Dental Benefit, with paid sick...
First Aid, WHMIS. Oversee the operation of the cash registers and safeguard the handling of cash. Food Safety certification....
Provide a stress-free and safe experience by anticipating guest needs and provide genuine, customized service for every guest....
The successful candidate will require a valid Alberta Driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle....
Valid class 1 driver's license with air brake endorsement (candidates with class 3 license will be considered if willingness to upgrade to class 1 license...
After receiving an offer of employment, all VersaCold employees in safety sensitive positions/workplaces must pass a drug test prior to starting on the...
You will sort, deliver and pick up mail and materials from building floors for delivery within Edmonton and other provincial locations within Alberta....
A clean valid drivers licence is also needed. Required license or certification:. This is a entry level position to receive on the job as well as classroom...