Line Base Supervisor Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Jazz Aviation LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Jazz Aviation LP is a quickly growing enterprise in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in September 2017 Jazz Aviation LP is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Jazz Aviation LP opens job chance of Line Base Supervisor placed in Calgary, AB. This option has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Line Base Supervisor, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Line Base Supervisor September 2017Jazz Aviation LP Calgary, AB
Jan 23, 2017
Primary Location : CA-AB-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Days
Number of Openings : 1
Purpose of Position:
To provide direction and supervision to a team of technicians, in support of the Line Maintenance Operations. This position is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft are maintained in a manner that is consistent with the M.C.M and Transport Canada requirements.
- Support and assist with the coordination of the daily maintenance activity on the company's fleet of aircraft.
- Communicate the status of Line Maintenance mechanical interruptions with MOC.
- Ensure aircraft airworthiness and appearance is maintained to standards.
- Plan and control the quantity and quality of work of Line Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure that all inspection sheets, log books and inspection tags are completed and forwarded to the appropriate persons.
- Provide on the job instructions, and ensure that personnel are qualified to accomplish the work assigned them.
- Ensure facilities are maintained in a clean condition and equipment is of an acceptable standard and that safety and environmental precautions are being observed by all personnel.
- Liaise with Manager, Material Services to ensure that an adequate stock of certified materials and components are available to accomplish the required maintenance.
- Assume the duties of the Manager, Line Maintenance when requested.
- Participate in Union meetings, providing support and feedback.
- Participate in grievance hearings.
- Provide coaching, direction and assistance to all direct reports.
- Coach employees for consistent quality completion of responsibilities. Give feedback and support in conjunction with coaching. Address individual performance issues as they arise following standard Air Canada Regional performance management practices.
- Provide the necessary resources and tool for support staff to perform their duties.
- Demonstrate support and commitment to the diverse needs of staff.
- Communicate and make meaning of department/corporate direction and communication in a timely manner.
- Recruit and select new team members as required.
- Negotiate high quality accountabilities with direct reports and provide performance reviews at least annually.
- Create an open, honest and supportive work environment.
- Encourage ongoing teamwork in meetings, open dialogue, team challenges and informal collective experiences.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- AME license with endorsement on fleet types.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold or be able to obtain and hold a valid RAIC & AVOP as issued by the Airport Authority.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English language is a requirement.
Note: Must be fluent in both, English and French for positions in Montreal
Requisition ID : YYC-
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Line Base Supervisor. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of reception including answering phones, greeting clients, assisting with Aftersales, and being the front...
Support the branch by covering the reception desk, greet clients and handle telephone calls. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the...
Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with no more than six demerits and no current. Respond to administrative reviews and inquiries regarding routes, bans,....
Vehicle and driver’s license is an asset. Current, valid driver’s licenses is required to travel to various job sites....
Valid driver's license required and the ability to drive a standard (manual transmission). Required license or certification:....
Build positive relationships within a matrix environment to assist with key objectives and work with project managers, project resources, and all parties...
Held a valid class 5 or better license for at least 5 years. 12 months experience within the last three years driving a one-ton cube or larger vehicle....
Therefore, the successful candidate must have a valid Driver's License and access to a reliable vehicle. Valid Class 5 driver's license is essential as travel...
Must have some computer knowledge and good typing skills and will be trained on site. Part time job opportunity- Looking for someone interested in a Data entry...