Line Base Supervisor Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Jazz Aviation LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Jazz Aviation LP is a speedily growing organization in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Jazz Aviation LP is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Jazz Aviation LP opens job chance for Line Base Supervisor positioned in Calgary, AB. This option has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Line Base Supervisor, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Line Base Supervisor January 2017Jazz Aviation LP Calgary, AB
Jan 23, 2017
Primary Location : CA-AB-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Days
Number of Openings : 1
Purpose of Position:
To provide direction and supervision to a team of technicians, in support of the Line Maintenance Operations. This position is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft are maintained in a manner that is consistent with the M.C.M and Transport Canada requirements.
- Support and assist with the coordination of the daily maintenance activity on the company's fleet of aircraft.
- Communicate the status of Line Maintenance mechanical interruptions with MOC.
- Ensure aircraft airworthiness and appearance is maintained to standards.
- Plan and control the quantity and quality of work of Line Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure that all inspection sheets, log books and inspection tags are completed and forwarded to the appropriate persons.
- Provide on the job instructions, and ensure that personnel are qualified to accomplish the work assigned them.
- Ensure facilities are maintained in a clean condition and equipment is of an acceptable standard and that safety and environmental precautions are being observed by all personnel.
- Liaise with Manager, Material Services to ensure that an adequate stock of certified materials and components are available to accomplish the required maintenance.
- Assume the duties of the Manager, Line Maintenance when requested.
- Participate in Union meetings, providing support and feedback.
- Participate in grievance hearings.
- Provide coaching, direction and assistance to all direct reports.
- Coach employees for consistent quality completion of responsibilities. Give feedback and support in conjunction with coaching. Address individual performance issues as they arise following standard Air Canada Regional performance management practices.
- Provide the necessary resources and tool for support staff to perform their duties.
- Demonstrate support and commitment to the diverse needs of staff.
- Communicate and make meaning of department/corporate direction and communication in a timely manner.
- Recruit and select new team members as required.
- Negotiate high quality accountabilities with direct reports and provide performance reviews at least annually.
- Create an open, honest and supportive work environment.
- Encourage ongoing teamwork in meetings, open dialogue, team challenges and informal collective experiences.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- AME license with endorsement on fleet types.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold or be able to obtain and hold a valid RAIC & AVOP as issued by the Airport Authority.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English language is a requirement.
Note: Must be fluent in both, English and French for positions in Montreal
Requisition ID : YYC-
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Line Base Supervisor. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our...
Answer and directs all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Along with your superior people skills, you are experienced with various office...
_Our growth vision coupled with a focus of being the best in class has created a key opportunity to add an Invoicing Clerk to join our Centralized Invoicing...
Small friendly team. The ability to start on Monday 9th January. We are currently recruiting for 6 x Customer Service Agents for an immediate start for a 2-3...
Answer the phone promptly demonstrating an ability to listen and empathize with crew members while ensuring a high level of internal guest satisfaction....
Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you. Join our Talent Community....
A valid Alberta driver's license obtained for a minimum of 2 years is required. Please include a valid email address if possible, as booking interviews via...
We have training, mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader....
Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s license with a maximum of six demerits. If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual we invite you to send your...