Line Base Supervisor Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Jazz Aviation LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Jazz Aviation LP is a speedily growing company in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Jazz Aviation LP is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Jazz Aviation LP opens job opportunity for Line Base Supervisor positioned in Calgary, AB. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Line Base Supervisor, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Line Base Supervisor October 2017Jazz Aviation LP Calgary, AB
Jan 23, 2017
Primary Location : CA-AB-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Days
Number of Openings : 1
Purpose of Position:
To provide direction and supervision to a team of technicians, in support of the Line Maintenance Operations. This position is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft are maintained in a manner that is consistent with the M.C.M and Transport Canada requirements.
- Support and assist with the coordination of the daily maintenance activity on the company's fleet of aircraft.
- Communicate the status of Line Maintenance mechanical interruptions with MOC.
- Ensure aircraft airworthiness and appearance is maintained to standards.
- Plan and control the quantity and quality of work of Line Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure that all inspection sheets, log books and inspection tags are completed and forwarded to the appropriate persons.
- Provide on the job instructions, and ensure that personnel are qualified to accomplish the work assigned them.
- Ensure facilities are maintained in a clean condition and equipment is of an acceptable standard and that safety and environmental precautions are being observed by all personnel.
- Liaise with Manager, Material Services to ensure that an adequate stock of certified materials and components are available to accomplish the required maintenance.
- Assume the duties of the Manager, Line Maintenance when requested.
- Participate in Union meetings, providing support and feedback.
- Participate in grievance hearings.
- Provide coaching, direction and assistance to all direct reports.
- Coach employees for consistent quality completion of responsibilities. Give feedback and support in conjunction with coaching. Address individual performance issues as they arise following standard Air Canada Regional performance management practices.
- Provide the necessary resources and tool for support staff to perform their duties.
- Demonstrate support and commitment to the diverse needs of staff.
- Communicate and make meaning of department/corporate direction and communication in a timely manner.
- Recruit and select new team members as required.
- Negotiate high quality accountabilities with direct reports and provide performance reviews at least annually.
- Create an open, honest and supportive work environment.
- Encourage ongoing teamwork in meetings, open dialogue, team challenges and informal collective experiences.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- AME license with endorsement on fleet types.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold or be able to obtain and hold a valid RAIC & AVOP as issued by the Airport Authority.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English language is a requirement.
Note: Must be fluent in both, English and French for positions in Montreal
Requisition ID : YYC-
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Line Base Supervisor. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
_“Aspen partners in community with youth, families and communities to unlock potential and transform lives. With a vision of “Together, we will lead the way as...
This position requires a valid class 5 driver's license. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Driver's License. Clean drivers abstract....
Esprit d’initiative, motivation et habileté à travailler selon des échéances serrées, afin d'assurer le départ à l'heure prévue, tout en veillant à la sécurité...
Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You can also take advantage of our campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of the...
We are looking for individuals who exhibit regular attendance, good to average calculator entry skills, good customer service skills, and work well with other...
Drivers License (Class 5). Documentation for Police clearance for working with children and references are required.(School Volunteer Clearance will be accepted...
Perform quality inspection on fabricated parts by interpreting, measuring and verifying mechanical dimensions and tolerances of parts according to drawings and...
Paperwork, invoices, schedules, admin details that go with running a business but are not my priority are killiiingggggg me!...
O cash to be surrendered to Accounting as payment processing is completed. Pick up, answer inquiries, and re-direct appropriately; O *Phone calls*....