Line Base Supervisor Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Jazz Aviation LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Jazz Aviation LP is a speedily growing business in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in April 2017 Jazz Aviation LP is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Jazz Aviation LP opens job chance of Line Base Supervisor positioned in Calgary, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Line Base Supervisor, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Line Base Supervisor April 2017Jazz Aviation LP Calgary, AB
Jan 23, 2017
Primary Location : CA-AB-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Shift : Days
Number of Openings : 1
Purpose of Position:
To provide direction and supervision to a team of technicians, in support of the Line Maintenance Operations. This position is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft are maintained in a manner that is consistent with the M.C.M and Transport Canada requirements.
- Support and assist with the coordination of the daily maintenance activity on the company's fleet of aircraft.
- Communicate the status of Line Maintenance mechanical interruptions with MOC.
- Ensure aircraft airworthiness and appearance is maintained to standards.
- Plan and control the quantity and quality of work of Line Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure that all inspection sheets, log books and inspection tags are completed and forwarded to the appropriate persons.
- Provide on the job instructions, and ensure that personnel are qualified to accomplish the work assigned them.
- Ensure facilities are maintained in a clean condition and equipment is of an acceptable standard and that safety and environmental precautions are being observed by all personnel.
- Liaise with Manager, Material Services to ensure that an adequate stock of certified materials and components are available to accomplish the required maintenance.
- Assume the duties of the Manager, Line Maintenance when requested.
- Participate in Union meetings, providing support and feedback.
- Participate in grievance hearings.
- Provide coaching, direction and assistance to all direct reports.
- Coach employees for consistent quality completion of responsibilities. Give feedback and support in conjunction with coaching. Address individual performance issues as they arise following standard Air Canada Regional performance management practices.
- Provide the necessary resources and tool for support staff to perform their duties.
- Demonstrate support and commitment to the diverse needs of staff.
- Communicate and make meaning of department/corporate direction and communication in a timely manner.
- Recruit and select new team members as required.
- Negotiate high quality accountabilities with direct reports and provide performance reviews at least annually.
- Create an open, honest and supportive work environment.
- Encourage ongoing teamwork in meetings, open dialogue, team challenges and informal collective experiences.
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- AME license with endorsement on fleet types.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold or be able to obtain and hold a valid RAIC & AVOP as issued by the Airport Authority.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the English language is a requirement.
Note: Must be fluent in both, English and French for positions in Montreal
Requisition ID : YYC-
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Line Base Supervisor. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Upon completion of three months employment you will be able to join our comprehensive Group Insurance Program. Entry Level Positions Available!...
A valid Class 5 Driver's Licence (or provincial equivalent) with no more than six demerits or a Graduated Driver's Licence (GDL) with no more than four demerits...
We are a homeopathic, thermography, aesthetics and massage clinic looking for a part time person for reception work. An interest in homeopathy is a must....
Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract. Performs airline ticketing counter and gate service functions for airline customers...
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,...
Must have excellent skills in Wordpress design, implementation, themes, modification, and plugins. To improve website, increase traffic, and raise Google...
Health Centers, we run a Youth Centre, two Mobile Community Health Buses, one Community Dental Bus, three Housing Programs, a....
Answer incoming calls. Printing, circulating correspondence, filing and photocopying. Receptionist & Business Centre Clerk, Calgary....
It is recommended that applicants include the assessment certificate from IQAS or any other educational assessment service as part of their application....