Intermediate Electrical Engineer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Stantec Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stantec is a quickly growing provider in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Stantec is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Stantec opens job opportunity for Intermediate Electrical Engineer positioned in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Intermediate Electrical Engineer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer March 2017Stantec Toronto, ON
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Our downtown Toronto, ON office is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our growing, multi-disciplinary team. Responsibilities will include design of electrical systems and controls of various building types and process and municipal systems, preparing proposals and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers. If you are an excellent communicator and skilled problem-solver with strong attention to detail, then we have a dynamic work environment where you can play a pivotal role in a diverse range of building projects.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities including power distribution, essential and life safety systems; Lighting, Lighting Controls and Roadway Lighting.
Specific duties include:
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates
- Developing schedules, work breakdown, project tasks and project execution
- Prepare project documents, equipment specifications and capital cost estimate
- Project Management to control design budgets and cost control monitoring
- Prepare engineering reports, tender and construction drawings and documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or eligible for certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related electrical engineering design. Experience in healthcare and /or airport projects would be beneficial
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems
- Familiarity with security and auxiliary systems
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Canadian electrical standards and codes
- Good interpersonal skills required for internal team interfaces
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills required
- Experience using Revit, as well as CAD Green technology interest; LEED ® Accredited Professional designation a bonus.
- Eligible for Security clearance
Submit your Resume for this job: Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Intermediate Electrical Engineer. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job