Intermediate Electrical Engineer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Stantec Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stantec is a speedily growing provider in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Stantec is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Stantec opens job chance of Intermediate Electrical Engineer put in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Intermediate Electrical Engineer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer January 2017Stantec Toronto, ON
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Our downtown Toronto, ON office is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our growing, multi-disciplinary team. Responsibilities will include design of electrical systems and controls of various building types and process and municipal systems, preparing proposals and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers. If you are an excellent communicator and skilled problem-solver with strong attention to detail, then we have a dynamic work environment where you can play a pivotal role in a diverse range of building projects.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities including power distribution, essential and life safety systems; Lighting, Lighting Controls and Roadway Lighting.
Specific duties include:
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates
- Developing schedules, work breakdown, project tasks and project execution
- Prepare project documents, equipment specifications and capital cost estimate
- Project Management to control design budgets and cost control monitoring
- Prepare engineering reports, tender and construction drawings and documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or eligible for certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related electrical engineering design. Experience in healthcare and /or airport projects would be beneficial
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems
- Familiarity with security and auxiliary systems
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Canadian electrical standards and codes
- Good interpersonal skills required for internal team interfaces
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills required
- Experience using Revit, as well as CAD Green technology interest; LEED ® Accredited Professional designation a bonus.
- Eligible for Security clearance
Submit your Resume for this job: Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Intermediate Electrical Engineer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
This job is first come first serve. Once selected, we will provide more details on location. These will be 1 day or 2 day sessions in which you write different...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient- and family-centred care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we...
Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct...
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
We offer our colleagues with opportunities for growth, part-time health and dental benefits, 10% colleague discount program, employee share ownership program,...