Intermediate Electrical Engineer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Stantec Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stantec is a swiftly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in December 2017 Stantec is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Stantec opens job chance of Intermediate Electrical Engineer located in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Intermediate Electrical Engineer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer December 2017Stantec Toronto, ON
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Our downtown Toronto, ON office is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our growing, multi-disciplinary team. Responsibilities will include design of electrical systems and controls of various building types and process and municipal systems, preparing proposals and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers. If you are an excellent communicator and skilled problem-solver with strong attention to detail, then we have a dynamic work environment where you can play a pivotal role in a diverse range of building projects.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities including power distribution, essential and life safety systems; Lighting, Lighting Controls and Roadway Lighting.
Specific duties include:
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates
- Developing schedules, work breakdown, project tasks and project execution
- Prepare project documents, equipment specifications and capital cost estimate
- Project Management to control design budgets and cost control monitoring
- Prepare engineering reports, tender and construction drawings and documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or eligible for certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related electrical engineering design. Experience in healthcare and /or airport projects would be beneficial
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems
- Familiarity with security and auxiliary systems
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Canadian electrical standards and codes
- Good interpersonal skills required for internal team interfaces
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills required
- Experience using Revit, as well as CAD Green technology interest; LEED ® Accredited Professional designation a bonus.
- Eligible for Security clearance
Submit your Resume for this job: Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email [email protected] if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Intermediate Electrical Engineer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
They also support the sales floor from time to time offering garment options to our customers, locating a sizes or helping our customers navigate the store....
As WestJet becomes more complex and dynamic, we are seeking a Distribution Center Agent. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the...
Processing cash, debit and credit card transactions and balancing deposits. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s...
The applicant will assist the Office Manager in the preparation of invoicing as well as with related accounts receivable duties and assisting the Finance...
A valid PSIS’s Security Guard License is required. As an employment equity employer CAMH actively seeks Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities,women, people...
As a Game QA Tester, you will interact closely with the development team to evaluate and improve the company's portability game products, execute test plans,...
Working within our 24/7 Communications Centre, the Communicator is responsible for taking and responding to telephone calls for police assistance and for co...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. Supporting the development and rollout of new email programs such as automated and triggered...