Intermediate Electrical Engineer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Stantec Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stantec is a speedily growing firm in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in September 2017 Stantec is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Stantec opens job chance of Intermediate Electrical Engineer located in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Intermediate Electrical Engineer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer September 2017Stantec Toronto, ON
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Our downtown Toronto, ON office is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our growing, multi-disciplinary team. Responsibilities will include design of electrical systems and controls of various building types and process and municipal systems, preparing proposals and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers. If you are an excellent communicator and skilled problem-solver with strong attention to detail, then we have a dynamic work environment where you can play a pivotal role in a diverse range of building projects.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities including power distribution, essential and life safety systems; Lighting, Lighting Controls and Roadway Lighting.
Specific duties include:
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates
- Developing schedules, work breakdown, project tasks and project execution
- Prepare project documents, equipment specifications and capital cost estimate
- Project Management to control design budgets and cost control monitoring
- Prepare engineering reports, tender and construction drawings and documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or eligible for certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related electrical engineering design. Experience in healthcare and /or airport projects would be beneficial
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems
- Familiarity with security and auxiliary systems
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Canadian electrical standards and codes
- Good interpersonal skills required for internal team interfaces
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills required
- Experience using Revit, as well as CAD Green technology interest; LEED ® Accredited Professional designation a bonus.
- Eligible for Security clearance
Submit your Resume for this job: Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email [email protected] if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Intermediate Electrical Engineer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reserve conference rooms and arrange for catering, printing, set up conference calls using WebEx, Google Hangouts and video conference arrangements....
You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a...
Reviews and directs incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email...
The person in this position must be capable of handling various administrative tasks in a fast, accurate and efficient manner ensuring a positive experience for...
Professionally handle inbound customer calls regarding energy services. A comprehensive and paid introductory training program....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code,...
Bondable (no credit problem or criminal history). Knowledge of store coupons and promotions. Ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanour when dealing...
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - FESTIVAL TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox....
Performing and tracking GRC program activities including but not limited to risk assessments, control objectives monitoring, vendor assessment and regulatory...