Intermediate Electrical Engineer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Stantec Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stantec is a rapidly growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in July 2017 Stantec is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Stantec opens job chance of Intermediate Electrical Engineer positioned in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Intermediate Electrical Engineer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Intermediate Electrical Engineer July 2017Stantec Toronto, ON
Join a dynamic team that balances competing project interests with creativity and efficiency for a smooth ride every time. Together, we can accelerate towards a brighter future.
Our downtown Toronto, ON office is looking for a highly motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join our growing, multi-disciplinary team. Responsibilities will include design of electrical systems and controls of various building types and process and municipal systems, preparing proposals and working closely with clients, contractors and suppliers. If you are an excellent communicator and skilled problem-solver with strong attention to detail, then we have a dynamic work environment where you can play a pivotal role in a diverse range of building projects.
Your Duties: Responsibilities include the design of electrical systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, institutional, public and private facilities including power distribution, essential and life safety systems; Lighting, Lighting Controls and Roadway Lighting.
Specific duties include:
- Liaison and coordinating with external and internal clients to obtain and develop engineering projects
- Preparing proposals and engineering estimates
- Developing schedules, work breakdown, project tasks and project execution
- Prepare project documents, equipment specifications and capital cost estimate
- Project Management to control design budgets and cost control monitoring
- Prepare engineering reports, tender and construction drawings and documents
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or eligible for certification
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related electrical engineering design. Experience in healthcare and /or airport projects would be beneficial
- Electrical design experience in low, medium and high voltage, systems lighting, power distribution, grounding, fire alarm, communications and security systems, control/signal systems
- Familiarity with security and auxiliary systems
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with Canadian electrical standards and codes
- Good interpersonal skills required for internal team interfaces
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills required
- Experience using Revit, as well as CAD Green technology interest; LEED ® Accredited Professional designation a bonus.
- Eligible for Security clearance
Submit your Resume for this job: Submit your resume for this role Apply
Share on your newsfeed
Stantec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Stantec will provide reasonable accommodation to all applicants and employees. Please contact our Helpline at (855) 917-7440 or email [email protected] if you need an accommodation to complete the application process.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Intermediate Electrical Engineer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Unit operates a service desk to handle Toronto Community Housing employees’ (our clients) requests for service during regular office hours spanning a 9-hour...
As an Activity Leader, you will be expected to run a very introductory sports skills program with children ages 3-7. CPR/First Aid Training an asset....
Prepare Lesson Plans and Curriculum as per Ministry Guidelines. Prepare developmentally appropriate teaching and learning resources....
Required license or certification:. Submit resume, cover letter and three current references by email using subject line 'Classroom Teacher'....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
University Degree or Community College Diploma on related field or equivalent minimum 1 year training/work experience....
The responsibilities and duties of this role involve providing timely and accurate mail services to the Commission by processing incoming and outgoing...
Answer incoming calls in an efficient and timely manner. Conduct outbound calls to confirm appointments....
Works with Records Office, Student Finance, Student Advisor, TFS and Program Coordinators to ensure that student issues are resolved within established...