Production Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - A1 Label Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - A1 Label Inc. is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in August 2017 A1 Label Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. A1 Label Inc. opens job chance for Production Scheduler located in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Production Scheduler, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Production Scheduler August 2017A1 Label Inc. Toronto, ON
If you want to be an integral part of a dynamic organization where teamwork is more than just a catch phrase, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with us!
We are A1 Label, a manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels located in North York, Ontario. As a company, we pride ourselves on embracing quality, safety, customer service and providing our employees with a drug-free work environment. Utilizing state-of-the-art flexographic and digital printing technology we partner with our customers to address their toughest application challenges – from concept and design, through print production and label application.
Currently we are seeking candidates to join our operations team as a Production Scheduler
The candidate we are looking for will need to possess the following Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Assign and Schedules jobs to achieve maximum efficiency at press while meeting delivery dates to the customer.
- Prepare Schedule for Conventional and digital presses, finishing presses, rewinding machines, and other production equipment
- Maintain efficiency by minimizing scheduling set-ups at each operation
- Check and validate supplies to minimize disruption in supplier departments before moving a job’s press date and production schedules
- Advise and collaborate with Shift Supervisors regarding staffing requirements
- Coordinate work orders in scheduling bins, ensuring logical and organized queue
- Distribute master press schedules for all business units reference at daily Production Planning meeting
- Examine and validate results of previous afternoon’s shifts
- Set up production targets at morning planning meeting with Production Manager and internal supplier departments; discuss any supply changes, tests, mechanical issues that may impact the press schedule
- Establish status of press production achieved during Day Shift
- Monitor and Set-up production targets for afternoon/weekend shift with Shift Supervisor and internal supplier departments, discuss any supply changes, tests, mechanical issues that may impact the press schedule
Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Assist in purchasing supplies or tooling as requested by Materials Manager.
- Participate in inventory counts as required.
Essential Requirements of the Position:
- Technical, Trade School or College Diploma and a minimum of three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industrial Engineering or Printing industry knowledge is considered a asset.
- Superior communication and listening skills
- Intermediate math skills are required (i.e. convert jobs from 3-across to 2-across)
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to look at the “big picture” in addition to paying attention to detail
- Drive and dedication to see tasks through to completion.
- Minimum 5 years of production experience
- Minimum 2 years of scheduling experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferably in the label industry
- Experience with computerized scheduling database preferred
- Health and Safety attitude and mindset
We offer a competitive salary based on prior experience and skill set. Other benefits include:
- Extended Health Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- scheduling: 2 years
- production: 5 years
- Production Scheduling: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Production Scheduler. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The incumbent will be responsible of FIT reservation requests for our customers, requests for information on products, passenger support, and treatment of some...
Strong listening and communication skills with a professional telephone manner. To connect with existing and new customers and their changing needs....
The junior business analyst uses specific methods and techniques for drawing forth requirements from stakeholders, for analyzing and refining requirements, and...
You need to be able to work cheerfully with a team, sit or stand to do your assembly tasks for extended periods, occasionally lift 50lbs, and of course work in...
Ensures that merchandise and store are easy to shop and accessible to customers. Demonstrates a customer first mindset while in the store....
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the...
Is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals....
In addition, a valid Ontario Class 'G' licence and clear driver's abstract are required. Applicants must provide a valid email address for communication...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...