Vancouver Island Territory Sales Manager Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Forty Creek Distillery Ltd. Operating as Campari Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Forty Creek Distillery Ltd. Operating as Campari Canada is a growing company in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Forty Creek Distillery Ltd. Operating as Campari Canada is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Forty Creek Distillery Ltd. Operating as Campari Canada opens job chance of Vancouver Island Territory Sales Manager placed in Vancouver Island, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Vancouver Island Territory Sales Manager, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Vancouver Island Territory Sales Manager October 2017Forty Creek Distillery Ltd. Operating as Campari Canada Vancouver Island, BC
Campari Canada serves as the nationally-focused extension of global beverage leader Gruppo Campari. Designed to fortify the Gruppo Campari legacy across the national landscape, Campari Canada serves as owner, importer and marketer of a diverse portfolio of over 50 internationally recognized brands spanning across all fine spirits categories. Among them is Canadian Spirits Company, Forty Creek Distillery LTD., known for its award-winning range of complex, yet approachable whiskies. With the Grimsby, Ontario-based Forty Creek location serving as the company's bottling plant and warehouse and corporate offices headquartered in Toronto’s bourgeoning Liberty Village, Campari Canada continues in the Group’s steadfast commitment to building lifestyle brands and people with passion. Its portfolio includes: Campari, Aperol, Wild Turkey, SKYY Vodka, Appleton Estate, Grand Marnier, Forty Creek , Espolon Tequila, Baron Samedi.
Campari Canada is currently seeking a Sales Manager for the Vancouver Island territory. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Manager maximizes Campari’s competitive advantage at point of sale for both Retail and On-Premise (OP) accounts in a given territory.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Professionally represents the Company with customers and consumers in the market to improve the overall image of the Campari portfolio of brands
- Provides exceptional customer service with existing and potential clients and prompt action to all consumer and customer (retail and on-premise) grievances and complaints
- Calling on Territory Retail Outlets, Territory On-Premise outlets, and National Account outlets in defined territory to maximize Campari’s volume & value share
- Develops and implements a profitable and geographically comprehensive prospecting initiative, targeting high potential customers
- Builds and manages relationships with clients through managers, decision makers and sales staff
- Builds brands by providing education of the Campari portfolio through various promotional and professional activities, such as tastings, presentations to members of the trade or consumers, and attendance at special events such as product tastings, dinners, clinics, etc.
- Hires and trains third party promotional staff for in-store tastings and events
- Manages inventory levels in Retail Outlets in a defined sales territory
- Analyzes and interprets sales data and brand performance by account and channel
- Deploys effective and efficient budget control principles to ensure all defined spending is within established budget plans including advertising and promotional (A&P) spend, travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses and selling, general and administrative (SG&A) budgets
- Responsible for all administrative duties including reporting (monthly sales, planning, expense, etc.), forecasting, territory planning
- Ensures that all activities are conducted within the provincial and Federal laws and regulations, particularly those related to general trade practices
- Acts responsibly, at all times, concerning the consumption of any and all of Campari’s portfolio of products, and any and all forms of alcoholic beverages
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in a territory sales position
- Previous sales experience in a multi-channel environment
- Previous experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods/Alcoholic Beverage Industry preferred
Education / Professional Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in business with a focus in sales or marketing or equivalent experience
- Driver’s License
- Applicable Alcohol Service Training Program (Smart Serve, ProServe, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Spirits with a keen interest to learn at an aggressive pace in order to make confident sales calls and presentations
- Understanding of the On-Premise food service and/or beverage alcohol environment
- Strong achievement orientation with a commitment to delivering business results
- Strong customer orientation, possessing strong negotiation skills with the ability to motivate others to achieve mutually beneficial sales objectives
- Strong team player, demonstrating the ability to maintain positive work environment by communicating and working effectively with customers, management, peers, direct reports and various cross-functional resources
- Must be able to travel as necessary to be present at events or meetings where attendance is required
- Must be a person of high integrity and commitment, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively multi-task, and to exercise independent judgment without supervision
- Ability to analyze territory sales trends to gain key insight in order to make sound business decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak and present to key decisions makers and customers, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills, accurate and detailed oriented
- Self-motivator to complete tasks independently
- Successful experience building and growing a channel and managing a territory
- Ability to prioritize company goals
- Physically able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Strong time management skills, the ability to make quick decisions, and excellent people skills
- Ability to set up and design visually appealing promotional displays at point of sale
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 50% travel, primarily by car, with occasional over-nights in territory and/or sales meetings. Limited air travel.
- 80% of time in-field – minimum 4 days per week.
- 20% of remaining time divided between home office administration, meetings, etc.
- Requires personal vehicle and flexibility to work from home
- May be required to attend events and promotions after hours or on weekends
- Will need to use social media frequently and effectively for promotional purposes
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver Island, BC
- Sales: 3 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Vancouver Island Territory Sales Manager. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s Licence together with a personal vehicle for work related use; The successful candidate will coordinate the operational function in...
On behalf of our client, Cinnabar Valley Farms Ltd, located in Nanaimo, BC, we are searching for an Inventory Control Manager to join their island proud and 2nd...
The position will also coordinate with the Manager, Training and Development on stakeholder engagement, focus groups, and client outreach in the development of...
No Phone Calls please. Budget Self Storage, a leader in the self storage industry, is looking for an individual with a “Can Do” attitude along with good...
Youth Forensic Psychiatric Services (YFPS) is mandated to provide inpatient and outpatient Court-ordered and Court-related assessment and treatment services to...
Working closely with the Lease and Contracts Administrator, the Contracts Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks throughout the contract...
Footprints Security - Vancouver Island, BC. Living on Vancouver Island. Anticipate and plans for event needs. No phone calls or drop-ins please....
This is a casual position (union) but can lead into a line quickly for the right person. We are looking for good people....
Typing skills of at least 40 wpm. Very close community. Outbound calls to patients who have not made contact for over 60 days....
Valid Class 5 vehicle license; Reports to the Coordinator, Administrative Services, the Administrative Data Assistant provides support to users, resolves...