Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - MHI Canada Aerospace Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - MHI Canada Aerospace is an evergrowing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 MHI Canada Aerospace is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. MHI Canada Aerospace opens job chance of Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) put in Mississauga, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of May 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) May 2017MHI Canada Aerospace Mississauga, ON
Scope of Position
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production. Review the master production schedule and support daily priorities for specific areas. Manufacturing Scheduler)
- The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to adjust any procedures or equipment they can improve upon, within reason, in order to optimize the company’s work schedule with the goal of meeting and exceeding all shipping deadlines.
- Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
- Duties include reviewing and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates, and solving production problems.
- Develop contingency plans for any orders tracking behind to production schedule.
- Act as a liaison between departments.
- Along with Methods and quality manages I-tags, squawks and rework requirements. To ensure production continues to meet schedule without impeding costs.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing and Customer Service.
- Provides continuous communication, and makes recommendations, on progress and foreseeable issues to all involved.
- Coordinates with Operations on any critical schedules and/or priorities.
- Ability and willingness to learn all facets of the organization
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
- Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and non-verbally to accomplish necessary objectives
- Facilitate daily boardwalk along with production Manager / Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manage daily KPI’s.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management.
- Ability to learn technical material to accomplish necessary objectives
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the production functions within an organization.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master schedules, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Strong ability to organize, handle, and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally via written and verbal with internal and external customer to understand needs and concerns.
- Willingness and ability to work any assigned shift or work area.
- Must be a team player and have sound judgment.
- Able to bring organization out of chaos
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and represent different points of view.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler). If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations...
You must have a valid 'G' class driver's license to travel to investigation sites across Ontario, often on short notice....
Reporting to the Manager of Community Relations, you will assist with all aspects of communications, including supporting schools and departments during crisis...
Handles cash and ensures cash drawer and deposits are always accurate. Must be able to follow internal guidelines and procedures for handling cash....
If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in...
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...
We are currently recruiting for summer students at the Mississauga plant. Students will be working in a manufacturing environment....
Reporting to the Business Coordinator, City Clerk’s Office, responds to front counter enquiries, general telephone enquiries, reviews marriage licence...
Must possess current certification in CPR (C) and Standard First Aid training and maintain same throughout employment with Toronto Paramedic Services....