Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - MHI Canada Aerospace Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - MHI Canada Aerospace is a rapidly growing enterprise in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 MHI Canada Aerospace is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. MHI Canada Aerospace opens job chance for Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) located in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) March 2017MHI Canada Aerospace Mississauga, ON
Scope of Position
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production. Review the master production schedule and support daily priorities for specific areas. Manufacturing Scheduler)
- The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to adjust any procedures or equipment they can improve upon, within reason, in order to optimize the company’s work schedule with the goal of meeting and exceeding all shipping deadlines.
- Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
- Duties include reviewing and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates, and solving production problems.
- Develop contingency plans for any orders tracking behind to production schedule.
- Act as a liaison between departments.
- Along with Methods and quality manages I-tags, squawks and rework requirements. To ensure production continues to meet schedule without impeding costs.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing and Customer Service.
- Provides continuous communication, and makes recommendations, on progress and foreseeable issues to all involved.
- Coordinates with Operations on any critical schedules and/or priorities.
- Ability and willingness to learn all facets of the organization
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
- Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and non-verbally to accomplish necessary objectives
- Facilitate daily boardwalk along with production Manager / Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manage daily KPI’s.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management.
- Ability to learn technical material to accomplish necessary objectives
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the production functions within an organization.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master schedules, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Strong ability to organize, handle, and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally via written and verbal with internal and external customer to understand needs and concerns.
- Willingness and ability to work any assigned shift or work area.
- Must be a team player and have sound judgment.
- Able to bring organization out of chaos
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and represent different points of view.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reporting to Supervisor, Recreation/Supervisor, Financial Services/Supervisor Community Development, it is the goal of the administrative support staff (working...
Maintains filing systems as required including filing of requisitions daily; Public Health Ontario (PHO) requires Data Entry Operators for the Toronto Public...
Partners with the field Marketing Equipment Management team to ensure calls are responded to in a timely manner....
If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in...
Answer queries and prioritize requests from external customers and internal Transit customers. Provide front-line assistance by serving walk-in customers and...
Working with more than 175 distinct ethnic backgrounds, we promote literacy, and provide access to recreational materials and information in a welcoming...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Receives and pays out cash and cheques, controls, monitors and balances petty cash, prepares bank deposits, withdrawals, reconciliations and processes/checks...
Calculate premiums for various groups, collect and process payments (dealing with cheques, credit card payments, NSF reprocessing, administration fees, errors...