Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - MHI Canada Aerospace Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - MHI Canada Aerospace is a quickly growing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 MHI Canada Aerospace is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. MHI Canada Aerospace opens job opportunity for Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) positioned in Mississauga, ON. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) December 2017MHI Canada Aerospace Mississauga, ON
Scope of Position
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production. Review the master production schedule and support daily priorities for specific areas. Manufacturing Scheduler)
- The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to adjust any procedures or equipment they can improve upon, within reason, in order to optimize the company’s work schedule with the goal of meeting and exceeding all shipping deadlines.
- Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
- Duties include reviewing and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates, and solving production problems.
- Develop contingency plans for any orders tracking behind to production schedule.
- Act as a liaison between departments.
- Along with Methods and quality manages I-tags, squawks and rework requirements. To ensure production continues to meet schedule without impeding costs.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing and Customer Service.
- Provides continuous communication, and makes recommendations, on progress and foreseeable issues to all involved.
- Coordinates with Operations on any critical schedules and/or priorities.
- Ability and willingness to learn all facets of the organization
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
- Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and non-verbally to accomplish necessary objectives
- Facilitate daily boardwalk along with production Manager / Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manage daily KPI’s.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management.
- Ability to learn technical material to accomplish necessary objectives
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the production functions within an organization.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master schedules, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Strong ability to organize, handle, and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally via written and verbal with internal and external customer to understand needs and concerns.
- Willingness and ability to work any assigned shift or work area.
- Must be a team player and have sound judgment.
- Able to bring organization out of chaos
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and represent different points of view.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
G Drivers License. Install, program, maintain, and replace systems of various types and models. Mechanical ability to drill and mount cameras to various...
Our client is hiring an administrative assistant to help with data entry and other tasks. Pay is weekly by direct deposit or cheque....
Reporting to the Director of Warehouse Solutions, the Warehouse Solutions Data Entry clerk will be working closely with the External Warehouse team as well as...
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...
Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy...
Answer, identify, assess and respond to Inbound call inquiries and/or make Outbound calls as part of the Call Reporting process to LifeLabs clients....
Required license or certification:. Driver’s License G2. Driver's License G2. Independent Courier Delivery Driver /Owner Operator to deliver to our clients’....
During non peak hours, fulfill non sales duties, such as cleaning, display organization, promotional work, social media posts....
Responsible for entering all bills, vehicle mileage, employee expenses, credit card charges, and reconciling credit cards....