Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - MHI Canada Aerospace Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - MHI Canada Aerospace is a swiftly growing provider in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in August 2017 MHI Canada Aerospace is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. MHI Canada Aerospace opens job chance for Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) placed in Mississauga, ON. This option has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler), please read about the conditions and terms below.
Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler) August 2017MHI Canada Aerospace Mississauga, ON
Scope of Position
Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production. Review the master production schedule and support daily priorities for specific areas. Manufacturing Scheduler)
- The successful candidate will be given the autonomy to adjust any procedures or equipment they can improve upon, within reason, in order to optimize the company’s work schedule with the goal of meeting and exceeding all shipping deadlines.
- Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules.
- Duties include reviewing and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates, and solving production problems.
- Develop contingency plans for any orders tracking behind to production schedule.
- Act as a liaison between departments.
- Along with Methods and quality manages I-tags, squawks and rework requirements. To ensure production continues to meet schedule without impeding costs.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing and Customer Service.
- Provides continuous communication, and makes recommendations, on progress and foreseeable issues to all involved.
- Coordinates with Operations on any critical schedules and/or priorities.
- Ability and willingness to learn all facets of the organization
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
- Effectively communicate with associates and customers in person and via telephone, verbally and non-verbally to accomplish necessary objectives
- Facilitate daily boardwalk along with production Manager / Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manage daily KPI’s.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience in Operations Management.
- Ability to learn technical material to accomplish necessary objectives
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the production functions within an organization.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
- MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as master schedules, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Strong ability to organize, handle, and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally via written and verbal with internal and external customer to understand needs and concerns.
- Willingness and ability to work any assigned shift or work area.
- Must be a team player and have sound judgment.
- Able to bring organization out of chaos
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple departments and represent different points of view.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Work Center Coordinator (Manufacturing Scheduler). If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Develop concrete, detailed plans for new projects, including the schedule, the budget, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project....
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt...
Stay current with the latest tools and technologies for software development with focus on ios and android development....
Excellent communication and customer service skills Employment is conditional upon receipt of candidates Criminal Records Search, Vulnerable Sector Screening...
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide...
Are you comfortable working with Credit cards, debit cards and cash? But make sure you can answer "YES" to all 8 questions....
Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner. With our continued growth in Canada, we are seeking a Registration Clerk on a contract basis....
Must have a demonstrated history of safe work habits. Ensure machine is supplied with all appropriate materials needed in accordance to shop orders and...