Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a quickly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for Administrative Assistant positioned in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Administrative Assistant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant August 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analysing, coordinating and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch.
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning.
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available. In the case of AR, the administrative support officer will be required to liaise on occasion with external partners, including other government departments, police forces and security departments.
- Research information and analyse situation to identify trends, causes, interrelations and anticipate problems.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience*
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
- High school diploma and ten (10) years of experience *
Experience *Experience in providing administrative support such as:
- Plan and organize the administrative work by maintaining controlling and logging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Organize and maintain a tracking system for diary dates;
- Organize appointments and meetings according to priorities by arranging and scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and/or gathering appropriate documentation.
- One (1) year of experience in dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing client services.
Competencies Adaptability/Flexibility, Client Service, Initiative, Organizational Skills/Multitasking, Professionalism and Communication Skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative (BBB, CBC)
Salary Range $51,930 - $63,180 (under review). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term position with the possibility of an extension or an indeterminate offer after one (1) year.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. Knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules as it pertains to payment processing and invoice...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learing program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational institution...
Trends and techniques for developing effective library programming for children. Children Program & Public Service Assistant....
The incumbent performs a variety of responsible clerical services related to admission and registration for programs and courses, student financial assistance,...
We are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act....
No telephone calls please.*. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels...
Support Program Coordinators, Youth Justice scheduling clerk and other administrative staff with the scheduling of front line staff in order to meet each...
Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed. The Client Service Advisor monitors trends and works...
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The candidate is required to successfully complete training on...