Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a swiftly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in January 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance of Administrative Assistant located in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Administrative Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant January 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analysing, coordinating and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch.
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning.
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available. In the case of AR, the administrative support officer will be required to liaise on occasion with external partners, including other government departments, police forces and security departments.
- Research information and analyse situation to identify trends, causes, interrelations and anticipate problems.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience*
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
- High school diploma and ten (10) years of experience *
Experience *Experience in providing administrative support such as:
- Plan and organize the administrative work by maintaining controlling and logging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Organize and maintain a tracking system for diary dates;
- Organize appointments and meetings according to priorities by arranging and scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and/or gathering appropriate documentation.
- One (1) year of experience in dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing client services.
Competencies Adaptability/Flexibility, Client Service, Initiative, Organizational Skills/Multitasking, Professionalism and Communication Skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative (BBB, CBC)
Salary Range $51,930 - $63,180 (under review). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term position with the possibility of an extension or an indeterminate offer after one (1) year.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Able to work independently with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. The role of the administrative assistant is to maintain research...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The candidate is required to successfully complete training on...
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients report. Community college diploma or equivalent;...
Remember to upload a copy of your diploma(s) or a certificate of merit as well as a current version of your CV into the My documents section of your career...
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....