Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a swiftly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in March 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for Administrative Assistant positioned in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Administrative Assistant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrative Assistant March 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analysing, coordinating and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch.
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning.
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available. In the case of AR, the administrative support officer will be required to liaise on occasion with external partners, including other government departments, police forces and security departments.
- Research information and analyse situation to identify trends, causes, interrelations and anticipate problems.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience*
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
- High school diploma and ten (10) years of experience *
Experience *Experience in providing administrative support such as:
- Plan and organize the administrative work by maintaining controlling and logging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Organize and maintain a tracking system for diary dates;
- Organize appointments and meetings according to priorities by arranging and scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and/or gathering appropriate documentation.
- One (1) year of experience in dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing client services.
Competencies Adaptability/Flexibility, Client Service, Initiative, Organizational Skills/Multitasking, Professionalism and Communication Skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative (BBB, CBC)
Salary Range $51,930 - $63,180 (under review). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term position with the possibility of an extension or an indeterminate offer after one (1) year.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Typing skills, speed of 45 words per minute with high accuracy. To get more people living with mental illness into recovery faster....
The incumbent is the subject matter expert for admissions and registration to the College Community which aids in the ongoing success of the College....
You greet guests, answer telephone calls, and provide general administrative support to the EVP Office. Maintain and manage the electronic filing system....
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....
The successful candidate must commit to work within NROCRC’s model of Community Development. Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate personnel and/or...
Creating student hanging folders for incoming students. Filing tests/exams into locked cabinet. Assist with meetings/special events after 4pm (PAC, mentorship,...
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...
If this is your first online application please refer to our resources on how to apply for jobs online. Under the supervisor of the Program Manager, Parking...
If there are no qualified candidates who have 6 months recent direct patient care experience, candidates who are enrolled or have graduated with a diploma or...