Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job opportunity for Administrative Assistant put in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Administrative Assistant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant December 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analysing, coordinating and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch.
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning.
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available. In the case of AR, the administrative support officer will be required to liaise on occasion with external partners, including other government departments, police forces and security departments.
- Research information and analyse situation to identify trends, causes, interrelations and anticipate problems.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience*
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
- High school diploma and ten (10) years of experience *
Experience *Experience in providing administrative support such as:
- Plan and organize the administrative work by maintaining controlling and logging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Organize and maintain a tracking system for diary dates;
- Organize appointments and meetings according to priorities by arranging and scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and/or gathering appropriate documentation.
- One (1) year of experience in dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing client services.
Competencies Adaptability/Flexibility, Client Service, Initiative, Organizational Skills/Multitasking, Professionalism and Communication Skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative (BBB, CBC)
Salary Range $51,930 - $63,180 (under review). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term position with the possibility of an extension or an indeterminate offer after one (1) year.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess a valid Class 5 or Class G permanent provincial driver’s license. Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and the appropriate class of...
Shanti Tea supplies high-quality Certified Organic teas, herbs, and spices to businesses and consumers. Reorganize tea within the warehouse....
Answer phone calls. Write and answer letters. Handle customer inquiries and complaints. Applicant should have a positive team attitude....
Work closely with Google’s offices across Canada to coordinate our local community affairs programming and provide direction to our charitable giving....
Collecting and evaluating data derived from continuous monitoring of CCTV (closed-circuit television) and other communication/reporting tools, and supporting...
Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.). DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if....
Reporting to the Manager, International Student Services Office, the Casual International Student Advisor provides immigration advising to our undergraduate and...
A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle is required. The knowledge and skills required for this position would normally be acquired through...
Answering the phones in a courteous and patient manner. Creating a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers....