Administrative Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a rapidly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in April 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for Administrative Assistant located in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Administrative Assistant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrative Assistant April 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
- Assist the unit Head/DG by examining, analysing, coordinating and organizing the administrative support work for the Branch.
- Prepare and process various administration requests such as training, human resources, accommodation, office equipment, information and technology, security and strategic planning.
- Liaise with managers/employees on expenditures by ensuring that they comply with policies and regulations and that funds are available. In the case of AR, the administrative support officer will be required to liaise on occasion with external partners, including other government departments, police forces and security departments.
- Research information and analyse situation to identify trends, causes, interrelations and anticipate problems.
- Act as a resource person by providing advice and policy interpretation to managers, employees and external candidates.
- Undergraduate degree and one (1) year of experience*
- College diploma and two (2) years of experience *
- High school diploma and ten (10) years of experience *
Experience *Experience in providing administrative support such as:
- Plan and organize the administrative work by maintaining controlling and logging of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Organize and maintain a tracking system for diary dates;
- Organize appointments and meetings according to priorities by arranging and scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and/or gathering appropriate documentation.
- One (1) year of experience in dealing with managers and employees at all levels.
- Two (2) years of experience in providing client services.
Competencies Adaptability/Flexibility, Client Service, Initiative, Organizational Skills/Multitasking, Professionalism and Communication Skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must have no criminal record and must be able to obtain Top Secret security clearance. This process involves a security interview, a polygraph test, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative (BBB, CBC)
Salary Range $51,930 - $63,180 (under review). Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term position with the possibility of an extension or an indeterminate offer after one (1) year.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Assistant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. The Ottawa Marriott is also committed to selection based on merit...
The Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a cluster of eight adjudicative tribunals with a mandate to resolve applications and appeals brought under nine...
Cultural and educational programs, International Visitor Leadership Program. Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.)....
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Competence in handling cash and credit card transactions....
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
Driver’s license, an asset Annual salary. Develop and maintain effective working relationship with key individuals and organizations in the community, working...
A valid Ontario unrestricted "G" class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerit....
Provide administrative support to the director and division staff (e.g., photocopying, faxing, filing, typing correspondence and other documents, entering...