CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 Job Opening in Toronto, ON - CBC/Radio-Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CBC/Radio-Canada is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in June 2017 CBC/Radio-Canada is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CBC/Radio-Canada opens job chance of CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 located in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of June 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 June 2017CBC/Radio-Canada Toronto, ON
Failure to follow these instructions may result in your application not being considered.
Thank you for your interest in an internship at CBC Network Talk. CBC is proud of its internship program and the many talented students who spend time with us every year.
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring and Summer sessions.
Spring: April 3 - May 12, 2017
Summer: June 19 - July 28, 2017
CBC NETWORK TALK internships may include placements at The Current, q, As It Happens, Day 6, CBC Books, Because News, Podcast Playlist, The Sunday Edition, Campus and Out in the Open.
Not all placements are available in each internship session.
- We will NOT consider your application without first receiving a recommendation from your school’s coordinator. CBC solicits recommendations directly from your school in advance of the application deadline. Make sure you get your coordinator’s approval BEFORE you apply.
- These internships are for CBC NETWORK TALK only. Speak to your coordinator if you are interested in an internship at CBC News instead: The National, CBC News Network, The Exchange, National Radio News, (World at Six, The World This Hour), Syndicated Audio, CBCNews.ca (Features, Multimedia, Social Media, Photo/Video), Marketplace, the fifth estate, Local Toronto News (TV and Radio Current Affairs) and our Arts, Business, Investigative and Health units.
After you have been recommended, begin the application process:
- Your single Word file should include all of the following:
- Cover letter (1-2 pages) You must specify where you would like to intern within CBC Network Talk (and why). Do not say you’d like to be assigned anywhere and do anything.
- Resume (max. 2 pages)
- References (3) – Name, title, phone number, email. You are not required to submit letters of reference.
- Portfolio : Content must be hosted on a personal or public website. Do NOT upload media files, PDFs or JPEGs. DO include the title of each piece plus the direct link.
- You may submit one link for each of the following.
- Online writing (text-based)
- Online multimedia (e.g. interactive, audio slideshow, etc.)
- One audio clip (under 5 minutes)
- One Video clip (under 5 minutes).
- We understand that you may not have samples for all the above. Submit what you have.
- We want to see your field production work and reporting skills. Do not submit samples of anchoring or newsreading.
- You must choose specific pieces. Do not submit your personal website overall as your portfolio.
- Group projects are acceptable, however you must clearly describe your contribution.
- If your audio or video clips are contained within a longer report, include start time code.
- Ensure links are working and remain valid until at least April 2017 and that no password or registration is required to view them.
We will contact everyone who has been recommended by their school’s administration. Interviews for those who are selected will take place in early February 2017.
Good luck and once again, thank you for considering CBC Network Talk.
Job Programming (TV-Radio-Web)
Primary Location Toronto
Job Posting Dec 8, 2016, 10:30:36 AM
Unposting Date Jan 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Status of Employment Temporary
Work schedule(s) Full-time
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Now hiring at 35 Woodbine Downs Boulevard #3b,...
Greeting patients, preparing charts, sending out reminder cards, checking messages on voice mail, register close (on dates indicated), billing corrections and...
In particular, we specialize in performance brake rotors and pads and aim to provide the best product & service for our customers in Canada and the United...
During a family's shelter stay – programming for children and youth is offered to encourage academic growth and participation in diverse activities such as arts...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
Greets, directs and facilitates families, clients, volunteers and visitors. Community College graduate or equivalent....
Required license or certification:. Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks. Smart Serve certificate required....
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
Inputting information to the mainframe Private Ordering system, creating customer invoices, maintaining the Private Ordering customer database, responding to...