CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 Job Opening in Toronto, ON - CBC/Radio-Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CBC/Radio-Canada is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 CBC/Radio-Canada is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CBC/Radio-Canada opens job opportunity for CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 positioned in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of July 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 July 2017CBC/Radio-Canada Toronto, ON
Failure to follow these instructions may result in your application not being considered.
Thank you for your interest in an internship at CBC Network Talk. CBC is proud of its internship program and the many talented students who spend time with us every year.
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring and Summer sessions.
Spring: April 3 - May 12, 2017
Summer: June 19 - July 28, 2017
CBC NETWORK TALK internships may include placements at The Current, q, As It Happens, Day 6, CBC Books, Because News, Podcast Playlist, The Sunday Edition, Campus and Out in the Open.
Not all placements are available in each internship session.
- We will NOT consider your application without first receiving a recommendation from your school’s coordinator. CBC solicits recommendations directly from your school in advance of the application deadline. Make sure you get your coordinator’s approval BEFORE you apply.
- These internships are for CBC NETWORK TALK only. Speak to your coordinator if you are interested in an internship at CBC News instead: The National, CBC News Network, The Exchange, National Radio News, (World at Six, The World This Hour), Syndicated Audio, CBCNews.ca (Features, Multimedia, Social Media, Photo/Video), Marketplace, the fifth estate, Local Toronto News (TV and Radio Current Affairs) and our Arts, Business, Investigative and Health units.
After you have been recommended, begin the application process:
- Your single Word file should include all of the following:
- Cover letter (1-2 pages) You must specify where you would like to intern within CBC Network Talk (and why). Do not say you’d like to be assigned anywhere and do anything.
- Resume (max. 2 pages)
- References (3) – Name, title, phone number, email. You are not required to submit letters of reference.
- Portfolio : Content must be hosted on a personal or public website. Do NOT upload media files, PDFs or JPEGs. DO include the title of each piece plus the direct link.
- You may submit one link for each of the following.
- Online writing (text-based)
- Online multimedia (e.g. interactive, audio slideshow, etc.)
- One audio clip (under 5 minutes)
- One Video clip (under 5 minutes).
- We understand that you may not have samples for all the above. Submit what you have.
- We want to see your field production work and reporting skills. Do not submit samples of anchoring or newsreading.
- You must choose specific pieces. Do not submit your personal website overall as your portfolio.
- Group projects are acceptable, however you must clearly describe your contribution.
- If your audio or video clips are contained within a longer report, include start time code.
- Ensure links are working and remain valid until at least April 2017 and that no password or registration is required to view them.
We will contact everyone who has been recommended by their school’s administration. Interviews for those who are selected will take place in early February 2017.
Good luck and once again, thank you for considering CBC Network Talk.
Job Programming (TV-Radio-Web)
Primary Location Toronto
Job Posting Dec 8, 2016, 10:30:36 AM
Unposting Date Jan 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Status of Employment Temporary
Work schedule(s) Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Obtain accurate and current contact information for students from their case files, from the Youth Development Workers and/or through community walks/visits and...
Must be in possession of a valid Driver's License. Ticket agents are the first to greet our customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage...
Build lasting relationships with customers by introducing and promoting our loyalty and credit program;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Responsibilities will include answering phones during our live block, responding to emails and letters, moderating online user generated content and other...
This will include a healthy dose of social post writing, headline drafting,. Digital, direct and social projects....
Some evening + weekend hours will be required attending events, maintaining social media content + engaging with followers via social platforms....
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer