CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 Job Opening in Toronto, ON - CBC/Radio-Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CBC/Radio-Canada is a quickly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in February 2017 CBC/Radio-Canada is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CBC/Radio-Canada opens job chance of CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 positioned in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017, please read about the conditions and terms below.
CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017 February 2017CBC/Radio-Canada Toronto, ON
Failure to follow these instructions may result in your application not being considered.
Thank you for your interest in an internship at CBC Network Talk. CBC is proud of its internship program and the many talented students who spend time with us every year.
We are currently accepting applications for our Spring and Summer sessions.
Spring: April 3 - May 12, 2017
Summer: June 19 - July 28, 2017
CBC NETWORK TALK internships may include placements at The Current, q, As It Happens, Day 6, CBC Books, Because News, Podcast Playlist, The Sunday Edition, Campus and Out in the Open.
Not all placements are available in each internship session.
- We will NOT consider your application without first receiving a recommendation from your school’s coordinator. CBC solicits recommendations directly from your school in advance of the application deadline. Make sure you get your coordinator’s approval BEFORE you apply.
- These internships are for CBC NETWORK TALK only. Speak to your coordinator if you are interested in an internship at CBC News instead: The National, CBC News Network, The Exchange, National Radio News, (World at Six, The World This Hour), Syndicated Audio, CBCNews.ca (Features, Multimedia, Social Media, Photo/Video), Marketplace, the fifth estate, Local Toronto News (TV and Radio Current Affairs) and our Arts, Business, Investigative and Health units.
After you have been recommended, begin the application process:
- Your single Word file should include all of the following:
- Cover letter (1-2 pages) You must specify where you would like to intern within CBC Network Talk (and why). Do not say you’d like to be assigned anywhere and do anything.
- Resume (max. 2 pages)
- References (3) – Name, title, phone number, email. You are not required to submit letters of reference.
- Portfolio : Content must be hosted on a personal or public website. Do NOT upload media files, PDFs or JPEGs. DO include the title of each piece plus the direct link.
- You may submit one link for each of the following.
- Online writing (text-based)
- Online multimedia (e.g. interactive, audio slideshow, etc.)
- One audio clip (under 5 minutes)
- One Video clip (under 5 minutes).
- We understand that you may not have samples for all the above. Submit what you have.
- We want to see your field production work and reporting skills. Do not submit samples of anchoring or newsreading.
- You must choose specific pieces. Do not submit your personal website overall as your portfolio.
- Group projects are acceptable, however you must clearly describe your contribution.
- If your audio or video clips are contained within a longer report, include start time code.
- Ensure links are working and remain valid until at least April 2017 and that no password or registration is required to view them.
We will contact everyone who has been recommended by their school’s administration. Interviews for those who are selected will take place in early February 2017.
Good luck and once again, thank you for considering CBC Network Talk.
Job Programming (TV-Radio-Web)
Primary Location Toronto
Job Posting Dec 8, 2016, 10:30:36 AM
Unposting Date Jan 12, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Status of Employment Temporary
Work schedule(s) Full-time
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use CBC Radio Internships - Spring and Summer 2017. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Environmental Protection Act, Ontario Water Resources Act, Environmental Assessment Act, Environmental Bill of Rights, Pesticides Act) and related policies,...
In this exciting role with The Ministry of Transportation's Provincial Sign Shop you will manufacture various types of highway signs and symbols....
Introduce, transfer and/or refer incoming inquiries that cannot be resolved at first point of contact to the appropriate Customer Service and/or Transit...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Create and distribute social media content. Schedule and greet guests for the weekday and weekend shows. Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable,...