Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist Job Opening in North York, ON - SNC-Lavalin Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - SNC-Lavalin is an evergrowing company in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in April 2017 SNC-Lavalin is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. SNC-Lavalin opens job chance for Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist put in North York, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist April 2017SNC-Lavalin North York, ON
- Supervising and directing drilling, excavation and other contractors
- Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapour and air samples
- Conducting site inspections and surveying of varying complexity
- Assisting with the installation, operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Documenting field activities and data
- Compiling, processing and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans
- Analyzing data following standard methods
- Assisting in report and proposal preparation
- Construction environmental monitoring and inspections
- Construction safety monitoring and inspections
- College Diploma in Environmental or Geological Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 2 years or less related experience
- Should be eligible and willing to obtaining a C.Tech or CET designation
- Capable of understanding and appropriately applying prescribed safety and technical regulations and protocols
- Willing to undertake field work year-round and travel throughout Ontario, sometimes for extended periods
- Surveying (level), total station and GPS experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with capability of troubleshooting mechanical systems is an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- English proficiency in reading and writing, and good communication skills
- Strong written skills in order to complete detailed, descriptive and comprehensive field notes in legible hand-writing
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong organizational skills
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Contractual (Fixed Term)
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Current First Aid training or a willingness to complete this training Experience in a cultural or museum environment is an asset....
Possession of a valid non-probationary Ontario Class “G” Driver's Licence in good standing and meet the corporate standard for a good driving record....
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Early Resolutions Managers and their staff and serves as back-up for the Records and...
As a Fraud Officer, you will be responsible to support RBC Royal Bank’s Client first strategy and deliver a superior Client experience by providing quality...
First Aid certification is an asset. Must hold a current valid passport; Must successfully complete a 4 week full-time initial training program as well as...
Knowledge of records management operations as well as numerical and alphabetical filing systems in order to maintain and retrieve central court files....
Conduct research through social media analytics and tools to analyze Twitter, blogs, social networks and traditional media to obtain information on consumer...
You are also required to have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN) upon being hired. Support staff in providing assistance with administrative and clerical...
The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the...