Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist Job Opening in North York, ON - SNC-Lavalin Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - SNC-Lavalin is a speedily growing organization in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in September 2017 SNC-Lavalin is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. SNC-Lavalin opens job opportunity for Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist located in North York, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist September 2017SNC-Lavalin North York, ON
- Supervising and directing drilling, excavation and other contractors
- Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapour and air samples
- Conducting site inspections and surveying of varying complexity
- Assisting with the installation, operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Documenting field activities and data
- Compiling, processing and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans
- Analyzing data following standard methods
- Assisting in report and proposal preparation
- Construction environmental monitoring and inspections
- Construction safety monitoring and inspections
- College Diploma in Environmental or Geological Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 2 years or less related experience
- Should be eligible and willing to obtaining a C.Tech or CET designation
- Capable of understanding and appropriately applying prescribed safety and technical regulations and protocols
- Willing to undertake field work year-round and travel throughout Ontario, sometimes for extended periods
- Surveying (level), total station and GPS experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with capability of troubleshooting mechanical systems is an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- English proficiency in reading and writing, and good communication skills
- Strong written skills in order to complete detailed, descriptive and comprehensive field notes in legible hand-writing
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong organizational skills
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Contractual (Fixed Term)
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Encourage visitors to explore how science can and does affect their everyday lives by connecting science to current events and current events to science....
Handling incoming calls and answering customer queries. The role willinvolve a blend of data entry, order processing, and answering customer queries....
Handling all incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner. Filing of all invoices as required. Handle incoming and outgoing mail, fax, couriers....
Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties; College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of...
Work with Customer Service agents to answer inquiries and check stock levels. Pick and pack orders using manual picking system....
Reserve conference rooms and arrange for catering, printing, set up conference calls using WebEx, Google Hangouts and video conference arrangements....
Front Desk Receptionist. Front desk position. Our North York Dental office is looking for a *PART TIME*....
The person in this position must be capable of handling various administrative tasks in a fast, accurate and efficient manner ensuring a positive experience for...
Send faxes for all units and date stamp and distribute incoming faxes to appropriate units for handling.*. The incumbent is also expected to ensure the prompt...