Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist Job Opening in North York, ON - SNC-Lavalin Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - SNC-Lavalin is a swiftly growing enterprise in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in July 2017 SNC-Lavalin is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. SNC-Lavalin opens job chance for Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist located in North York, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist July 2017SNC-Lavalin North York, ON
- Supervising and directing drilling, excavation and other contractors
- Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapour and air samples
- Conducting site inspections and surveying of varying complexity
- Assisting with the installation, operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Documenting field activities and data
- Compiling, processing and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans
- Analyzing data following standard methods
- Assisting in report and proposal preparation
- Construction environmental monitoring and inspections
- Construction safety monitoring and inspections
- College Diploma in Environmental or Geological Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 2 years or less related experience
- Should be eligible and willing to obtaining a C.Tech or CET designation
- Capable of understanding and appropriately applying prescribed safety and technical regulations and protocols
- Willing to undertake field work year-round and travel throughout Ontario, sometimes for extended periods
- Surveying (level), total station and GPS experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with capability of troubleshooting mechanical systems is an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- English proficiency in reading and writing, and good communication skills
- Strong written skills in order to complete detailed, descriptive and comprehensive field notes in legible hand-writing
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong organizational skills
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Contractual (Fixed Term)
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Completed Personal Support Worker (PSW) certificate. The community in which we live, including those with. Community academic hospitals, we are building on our....
As an Activity Leader, you will be expected to run a very introductory sports skills program with children ages 3-7. CPR/First Aid Training an asset....
The community in which we live, including those with. Community academic hospitals, we are building on our. Care programs and Community Services....
Prepare Lesson Plans and Curriculum as per Ministry Guidelines. Prepare developmentally appropriate teaching and learning resources....
Required license or certification:. Submit resume, cover letter and three current references by email using subject line 'Classroom Teacher'....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
University Degree or Community College Diploma on related field or equivalent minimum 1 year training/work experience....
The community in which we live, including those with. Community academic hospitals, we are building on our....
The responsibilities and duties of this role involve providing timely and accurate mail services to the Commission by processing incoming and outgoing...