Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist Job Opening in North York, ON - SNC-Lavalin Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - SNC-Lavalin is a growing company in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in February 2017 SNC-Lavalin is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. SNC-Lavalin opens job chance of Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist put in North York, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist February 2017SNC-Lavalin North York, ON
- Supervising and directing drilling, excavation and other contractors
- Collecting soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapour and air samples
- Conducting site inspections and surveying of varying complexity
- Assisting with the installation, operation and maintenance of remediation systems
- Documenting field activities and data
- Compiling, processing and presenting field data in tables, figures and plans
- Analyzing data following standard methods
- Assisting in report and proposal preparation
- Construction environmental monitoring and inspections
- Construction safety monitoring and inspections
- College Diploma in Environmental or Geological Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 2 years or less related experience
- Should be eligible and willing to obtaining a C.Tech or CET designation
- Capable of understanding and appropriately applying prescribed safety and technical regulations and protocols
- Willing to undertake field work year-round and travel throughout Ontario, sometimes for extended periods
- Surveying (level), total station and GPS experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude with capability of troubleshooting mechanical systems is an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- English proficiency in reading and writing, and good communication skills
- Strong written skills in order to complete detailed, descriptive and comprehensive field notes in legible hand-writing
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Strong organizational skills
Worker Type Employee
Job Type Contractual (Fixed Term)
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Entry Level Environmental Technician / Technologist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries from staff, Council, the public, agencies and other levels of government regarding any Toronto Public...
Come in to register at:. \*Looking for your first job? Youth Job Link Facilitator Aliesha at 416-631-7600 x229 or. Between the ages of 15-29?...
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
We are seeking students currently in their 2 nd or 3 rd year of university, enrolled in an undergrad or MBA program....
To qualify for the program all you need is:. NO...We put a credit card on the account. Our clients spend millions of dollars every month and the problem is we...
Environmental Protection Act, Ontario Water Resources Act, Environmental Assessment Act, Environmental Bill of Rights, Pesticides Act) and related policies,...
Someone who understands and has worked with a diverse community. Data entry and excellent organizational skills....
In this exciting role with The Ministry of Transportation's Provincial Sign Shop you will manufacture various types of highway signs and symbols....