Automotive Service Technician @ Summit GM Job Opening in Fort McMurray, AB - Kaizen Automotive Group Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kaizen Automotive Group is a rapidly growing company in Fort McMurray, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Kaizen Automotive Group is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kaizen Automotive Group opens job opportunity for Automotive Service Technician @ Summit GM positioned in Fort McMurray, AB. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Automotive Service Technician @ Summit GM, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Automotive Service Technician @ Summit GM December 2017Kaizen Automotive Group Fort McMurray, AB
The Kaizen Automotive Group includes several domestic and import dealerships along with an automotive fleet management company and is one of the fastest growing Automotive Groups in Canada. The Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. With a team of nearly 1200 employees (some of whom are brand new to the company, while others have been with us nearly 30 years) we are always looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add qualified 10 AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS to our team. Kaizen Automotive Group offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
- Location: Fort McMurray,AB
- Salary: $40.00 to $59.00 / 40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies: 10 Vacancies
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits
- Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Flexible hours
- Languages: English
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate (or equivalent experience)
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver's license
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information: In shop
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Dependability, Team player
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- 3 - 5 years’ experience
- Registered Apprenticeship Certificate or equivalent
- Available to work early mornings, mornings, flexible hours, overtime
- Available to start work ASAP
How to apply :
Through Indeed - All resumes will be emailed to Bob Blevins
Resume can be faxed to Bob Blevins - 403-207-1018
Summit GM - 8324 Franklin Avenue Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2J1 Fax - 780-790-6093
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 to $59.00 /hour
- Automotive Repair: 1 year
- Automotive Technician: 1 year
Required license or certification:
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Automotive Service Technician @ Summit GM. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
May be required to possess a valid driver’s license. Mus t have CLASS 5 Drivers License. Valid CSTS and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) orientation or BSO....
Answering telephones, ordering supplies, checking mail, letter drafting, tracking and filing. Courteously receive and screen all incoming calls and emails....
Class 5 Drivers License. Valid Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) ticket. Clean Drivers Abstract. Part-time driver duties:....
Filing for incoming & outgoing paperwork. Processing orders through a computerized inventory system. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT...
Valid Class 5 Driver’s license; Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification preferred;...
Standard First Aid w/CPR Level C, CSTS or PST + WHMIS, etc. – preferred but not required. Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or related...
The successful applicant will assist the Program Managers with the preparation and maintenance of employee files, assist with preparation of scheduling and pre...
General administrative and clerical support including mailing, faxing, and copying to management. Trouble shooting STS entry errors and providing feedback to...
The administrative assistant will be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative duties in order to ensure the efficient and timely completion of...
Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, TDG, and WHMIS are considered an asset. Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd is looking for highly skilled, local Fort...