Clean Up Technician-Debur Job Opening in Pickering, ON - Noranco Inc. Recruitment 2017Deburr parts going through the shop.
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind and/or vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts as required by drawing requirements
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Knowledge of Visual
- Ensure work instructions and safe work procedures are followed
- Clean and maintain work area by supporting 5S program
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to setup equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Work is normally performed in a manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range
- Use of office equipment including computers, etc.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety shoes, safety goggles, ear plugs, fitted dust mask, etc. as required
- Must be able to take on new assignments as required
- Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner
- Aerospace experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
CSR is taking customers' calls for liquor/beer orders over the phone and online. Must be over 19 years old and will require Smart Serve Ontario certificate in 3...
Possess valid Class G license. Promote, recruit, interview, assess, train & supervise all in-service volunteers as individuals or as a group in their role(s) at...
The Unit Clerk II is responsible for patient registration, reception, transcribing Doctors' orders, booking tests, maintaining supplies, replacing sick time...
We support community involvement, charitable giving and stewardship. People in the community want to work here because of our culture....
Operates forklifts and other required equipment and vehicles with training and certification; Assist full time employees in packing or shipping products under...
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and SAC's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities...
Welcoming our guests, extending recognition to loyal guests and military members, providing an accurate and efficient check in/check out process, promoting the...
Handle incoming calls, route and take messages. License process management. We are focused on delivering best in class service for our valued customers....
Scholarship program and community involvement. Human Resources - Ajax – Department Clerk Positions (Ajax Store)....