Clean Up Technician-Debur Job Opening in Pickering, ON - Noranco Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Noranco Inc. is a growing company in Pickering, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in April 2017 Noranco Inc. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Noranco Inc. opens job opportunity for Clean Up Technician-Debur put in Pickering, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Clean Up Technician-Debur, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Clean Up Technician-Debur April 2017Noranco Inc. Pickering, ON
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind and/or vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts as required by drawing requirements
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Knowledge of Visual
- Ensure work instructions and safe work procedures are followed
- Clean and maintain work area by supporting 5S program
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to setup equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Work is normally performed in a manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range
- Use of office equipment including computers, etc.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety shoes, safety goggles, ear plugs, fitted dust mask, etc. as required
- Must be able to take on new assignments as required
- Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner
- Aerospace experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Clean Up Technician-Debur. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Minimum valid Class ‘G’ driver’s license , clear driver’s abstract and Criminal Reference Check. Applicants must provide a valid email address for communication...
Certificate from or enrolment in a Medical Administrative program and/or two years registration experience. Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Required license or certification:. Maintaining office filing and binding system. Must have a vehicle. The ability to establish and maintain positive working...
Current First Aid training or a willingness to complete this training Experience in a cultural or museum environment is an asset....
A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset. Penguin Pick-Up combines the ease of online shopping with the convenience of SmartCentres shopping...
Possession of a valid non-probationary Ontario Class “G” Driver's Licence in good standing and meet the corporate standard for a good driving record....
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Early Resolutions Managers and their staff and serves as back-up for the Records and...
Performs a range of basic office support activities for the pain clinic, such as answering phones and directing calls, greeting and directing visitors,...