Clean Up Technician-Debur Job Opening in Pickering, ON - Noranco Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Noranco Inc. is a quickly growing business in Pickering, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in May 2017 Noranco Inc. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Noranco Inc. opens job chance for Clean Up Technician-Debur placed in Pickering, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Clean Up Technician-Debur, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Clean Up Technician-Debur May 2017Noranco Inc. Pickering, ON
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind and/or vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts as required by drawing requirements
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Knowledge of Visual
- Ensure work instructions and safe work procedures are followed
- Clean and maintain work area by supporting 5S program
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to setup equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Work is normally performed in a manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range
- Use of office equipment including computers, etc.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety shoes, safety goggles, ear plugs, fitted dust mask, etc. as required
- Must be able to take on new assignments as required
- Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner
- Aerospace experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Clean Up Technician-Debur. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. Please advise Human. Resource Services of any accommodations needed to ensure your access to a...
Provides administrative support to staff including preparing and processing large volumes of work including correspondence, reports, research, packages, course...
A valid Class 'G' license with clean abstract and the ability to provide a current criminal reference/vulnerable sector check are also required....
Unrestricted class 5 driver's license. Tasks include daily data collection and reporting, stockroom check and planogramming of gaming sections, POP placement,...
Serving customers at front counter, operating cash register to enter orders. Serving customers at drive through and processing payments....
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Retail Services and Administration, the Post Office Clerk receives and sorts mail for campus wide distribution, maintains...
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...
Operating telephone system to answer, take messages, and provide information as required for physicians, and members of the medical profession....