Clean Up Technician-Debur Job Opening in Pickering, ON - Noranco Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Noranco Inc. is a swiftly growing organization in Pickering, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Noranco Inc. is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Noranco Inc. opens job chance for Clean Up Technician-Debur located in Pickering, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Clean Up Technician-Debur, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Clean Up Technician-Debur December 2017Noranco Inc. Pickering, ON
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind and/or vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts as required by drawing requirements
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Knowledge of Visual
- Ensure work instructions and safe work procedures are followed
- Clean and maintain work area by supporting 5S program
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to setup equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Work is normally performed in a manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range
- Use of office equipment including computers, etc.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety shoes, safety goggles, ear plugs, fitted dust mask, etc. as required
- Must be able to take on new assignments as required
- Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner
- Aerospace experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Clean Up Technician-Debur. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Have a valid Class G Ontario driver's license (or able to obtain one before the start of employment); Secondary School diploma plus a three-year College...
Provide consistent responses to telephone inquiries from members of the general public pertaining to electoral administration/operations....
Working towards Canadian Payroll Association Certification Program – Certified Payroll Manager (CPM). Applicants must provide a valid email address for...
CPR – First Aid certified an asset (you may be required to be certified within 1 month of hiring). Creative Club, an education company committed to developing...
The Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences requires an experienced permanent full time Secretary to provide a range of administrative, secretarial,...
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
If you’re looking for a long term position to really grow and thrive in a fantastic community, we would love to hear from you....
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the...
Receive and forward telephone enquiries; Packaging Instruments and sending them to customers. Type and proofread emails and orders;...
We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best....