Clean Up Technician-Debur Job Opening in Pickering, ON - Noranco Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Noranco Inc. is a swiftly growing company in Pickering, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 Noranco Inc. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Noranco Inc. opens job chance of Clean Up Technician-Debur positioned in Pickering, ON. This option has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Clean Up Technician-Debur, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Clean Up Technician-Debur September 2017Noranco Inc. Pickering, ON
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 11:45 pm
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deburr parts as required by customer and drawing requirements
- Grind and/or vibrate parts to remove burrs and grain parts as required by drawing requirements
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Knowledge of Visual
- Ensure work instructions and safe work procedures are followed
- Clean and maintain work area by supporting 5S program
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to setup equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and Results Focused
- Operating equipment
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Work is normally performed in a manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Corrected hearing and vision to normal range
- Use of office equipment including computers, etc.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety shoes, safety goggles, ear plugs, fitted dust mask, etc. as required
- Must be able to take on new assignments as required
- Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner
- Aerospace experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Clean Up Technician-Debur. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Upon request, accommodation will be provided for persons with disabilities through all stages of the recruitment and....
Working in collaboration with the National Director, Development and Marketing, this position provides leadership to the planning, development and...
Encourage visitors to explore how science can and does affect their everyday lives by connecting science to current events and current events to science....
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....
Handling incoming calls and answering customer queries. The role willinvolve a blend of data entry, order processing, and answering customer queries....
Performs reception/clerical duties both in person, by telephone and e-mail, takes messages, arranges appointments as necessary, responds to a variety of...
In addition, a valid Ontario Class 'G' licence and clear driver's abstract are required. Applicants must provide a valid email address for communication...
Current Standard First Aid with CPR C. Act as cashier by collecting admissions, ticket sales, various cash receipts, running the daily audit, preparing bank...
A busy optometry clinic is looking for a medical receptionist to start ASAP. You MUST be available to work every Saturday and Sunday, and another full day...