HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a speedily growing enterprise in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in January 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator positioned in Winnipeg, MB. This option has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator January 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Winnipeg, MB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock...
Satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check & Adult Abuse Registry Check. The Community and Youth Corrections Branch of Manitoba Justice is seeking a qualified...
As part of our team, you will respond to insurance benefit telephone inquiries initiated by the customer....
Accurately select and set up orders to ship. The Distribution Centre at IPEX's Winnipeg location is looking for a Warehouse Person to join their team....
Analyze and resolve client problems with key account and enterprise customers via the telephone and forward problems requiring further analysis to a deployed...
Confirm that you do have a valid work permit if you are an international student. Must be enrolled in full-time studies returning to school for the following...
Job will consist of clerical work during office hours and a small emphasis on outside marketing to build the brand name and create relationships in the...
As assigned by Manager, Employee Assistance Services, performs incidental and routine clerical work such as typing, filing, etc....
Is an organization that provides warehousing and distribution solutions for our customers whose products require specific temperature control....