HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a rapidly growing provider in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator located in Winnipeg, MB. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator August 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Winnipeg, MB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Availability, course prerequisites, and program entrance requirements, respond to inquiries received in the CE generic e-mail account, generate and....
Valid Driver's License required. Recognized Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering required....
Answering calls and assisting all stakeholders with their enquiries. A fantastic opportunity exists for a experienced Data Entry Clerk to join our expanding...
Possess a valid Province of Manitoba Driver's Licence with appropriate class. Assist internal department, committees and project teams by developing...
Valid driver’s license. Technicians in this role are required to travel more than 50% of the time and be willing to travel by air and vehicle....
This position is responsible for reception, answering incoming calls, meeting with clients to assist with forms, and providing information about programs and...
Valid driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for the purpose of travelling on government business....
This position qualifies for our extended medical and dental benefit plans. Ideal candidates must be able to service rooms with high attention to detail....
Bell MTS is one of Canada’s leading communication solutions providers, serving residential and business customers in Manitoba with a full suite of wireline...