HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Winnipeg, MB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a swiftly growing business in Winnipeg, MB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator put in Winnipeg, MB. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator December 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Winnipeg, MB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
This reconciliation include reconciling such payment types as cash, cheques, Interac, Visa , MasterCard, Online banking payments, Web portal payments (i.e....
The CE Contract Administrator Support provides administrative support to the School of Continuing Education and to the Human Resources/Pay and....
Canadian Blood Services is a collaborative community of donors, volunteers, health care professionals, employees and corporate partners committed to saving and...
Manager, Human Resources and Services. This full time position sorts and distributes all incoming and internal mail. Is looking for a Mail Clerk....
This full-time position sorts and distributes all incoming and internal mail. The position also processes all outgoing mail as well as deliveries to offices...
Health Human Resource Planning (HHRP) is responsible for providing policy direction and departmental leadership in developing provincial level health human...
We offer a diverse and welcoming work environment that delivers quality services to our citizens. The City of Winnipeg is a vibrant and dynamic organization...
We offer stable local work so you can be with your family at the end of your shift. Current starting rate of pay is $17.46 per hour....
Bell MTS is one of Canada’s leading communication solutions providers, serving residential and business customers in Manitoba with a full suite of wireline...