Deburrer Job Opening in Vaughan, ON - Ben Machine Products Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Ben Machine Products is a quickly growing company in Vaughan, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in March 2017 Ben Machine Products is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Ben Machine Products opens job opportunity for Deburrer put in Vaughan, ON. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Deburrer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Deburrer March 2017Ben Machine Products Vaughan, ON
- Set up and use hand tools to remove burrs from machined parts.
- Visually inspect parts for burrs and imperfections.
- Maintain tools and equipment as required.
- Deburr parts with all safety precautions in place.
- Read and interpret blue prints.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years' deburring experience required.
- Ability to perform microscopic deburring preferred.
- Ability to determine the kinds of tools required for the job.
- Previous military or aerospace experience preferred.
- Previous jobbing shop experience preferred.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Deburrer. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job