Pharmacist Full Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is a growing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job opportunity for Pharmacist Full Time positioned in Edmonton, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Pharmacist Full Time, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Pharmacist Full Time August 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Must have knowledge in Pharmacy Kroll System.
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Pharmacist Full Time. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Responds to telephone inquiries from providers on subscriber verification, benefit eligibility, plan maximums, requirement of prior approvals and claim...
Must possess a valid and in good standing Class 5 license. First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG....
In this role the Writer will provide quality service to both internal and external stakeholders/ clients.This individual will provide support and expertise in...
Establishment of complex administrative priorities, management of day-to-day administrative and operational initiatives, records management and creation of...
Processing purchase orders and invoices and reconciling credit card expenses for the Shared Services senior leadership team....
Receiving calls for service and complaints from the public and/or facility staff. Dispatching security agents and/or other WEM department staff to address the...
Therefore, the CSC needs to present a professional image by making a priority of answering calls appropriately and efficiently directing callers, responding to...
There is a critical Indigenous component to this position, and you will be responsible for engaging with Indigenous stakeholders to support the development of...
Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's licence (or provincial equivalent). Research, explore and investigate features and capabilities of the Trapeze Charter Program...