Pharmacist Part Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is a speedily growing firm in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in February 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job opportunity for Pharmacist Part Time placed in Edmonton, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Pharmacist Part Time, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist Part Time February 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Part-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
- Speak and Understand PUNJABI
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Pharmacist Part Time. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Responds to telephone inquiries from members with individual and group benefit plans. CSR’s are expected to respond to all telephone inquiries quickly,...
Responsible for daily operation of the front desk including cash handling responsibilities and a good working knowledge of our services & products....
Company, is a family owned business with a collective purpose of adding value to the lives of our customers, dealers, employees, and suppliers....
Completing administrative duties, including processing packing slips, maintaining inventory records, addressing discrepancies, and ensuring accuracy between...
Balance and account for cash and credit card receipts from sales transactions. The successful applicant will have an understanding of basic computer skills and...
No telephone calls please. High School certificate or completion of GED. Horizon North provides equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from...
We are looking for people who have a passion for animals and are good with people. We are an established business, looking at adding long term employees to...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...