Pharmacist Full Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is an evergrowing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in November 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job chance of Pharmacist Full Time located in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Pharmacist Full Time, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Pharmacist Full Time November 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Must have knowledge in Pharmacy Kroll System.
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Pharmacist Full Time. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reviews service log forms and enters service event data into Service Log Application (Oracle) with a high degree of accuracy....
A valid driver's license and driver's abstract are required. Your role includes maintaining provincial and external situational awareness on current and...
Develop Networks - Assists and follows through on inquiries, requests, and concerns from supervisor, other team members and clients....
Must have a Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic...
The Administrative Support works with each of the major Transplant Program groups (recipient, donation and quality assurance), providing information management...
Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; Answering or referring inquiries....
Alberta Drivers License. IPharmacy is looking for two full time positions for Delivery Driver at two locations....
All other administrative duties as assigned including but not limited to ordering supplies, managing the phone system and more. Balancing cash sheets....
Grade 12 including business subjects related to data entry or completion of an appropriate certificate program from an approved business school/college....