Pharmacist Part Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Part-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
- Speak and Understand PUNJABI
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
As the successful candidate, you have demonstrated experience in developing and sustaining internal and external customer relationships as well as creating and...
Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's licence (or provincial equivalent). Must be eligible to be recognized as a Certified Engineering Technologist with ASET....
Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level C is a requirement of this position. Assist in the maintenance of artifacts and program supplies....
The Porter is responsible for the movement of patients, supplies and materials & waste throughout the hospital and/or maintaining a clean, safe and stocked...
On-the-job-training is provided for this position, including warehouse material handling equipment certification....
This downtime can be spent watching TV, making calls, or browsing the internet. Personal hygiene, bowel and shower routines, dressing and undressing, meal prep,...
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed....
(EBFA) is the non-profit organization that administers the Pension, Health and Welfare, and Education benefits on behalf of the International Brotherhood of...
Perform administrative duties, including, but not limited to, filing, mailing, and scanning. Research and investigate issues related to Pension applications and...