Pharmacist Part Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is a speedily growing provider in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in April 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job chance of Pharmacist Part Time positioned in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the start of April 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Pharmacist Part Time, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist Part Time April 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Part-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
- Speak and Understand PUNJABI
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Pharmacist Part Time. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's licence (or provincial equivalent). You will be responsible for warehousing, receiving, and issuing materials, creating...
Valid class 5 driver's license with clean abstract required. No phone calls, walk-ins or faxes please.*. Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pick up...
Albert is a community renowned for its botanical arts, its commitment to a green lifestyle and the cultivation of activities that provide for a well-rounded...
No degree, certificate or diploma. No calls from agency are accepted. 9515 28 Avenue Edmonton , Alberta T6N 0A3....
For individuals who have obtained educational credentials from outside of Canada, it is recommended that you obtain an evaluation of your credentials from the...
Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Do you have a drivers license with reliable transportation?...
Valid driver's license - Driver's Abstract is required. Standard First Aid and H2S Alive, Flagperson training would be an asset....
Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify._*. April 1st, 2017....
Our Pages are versatile, flexible people who want to make a difference in the community. They ensure that our materials are on the shelves for customers and...