Pharmacist Full Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is an evergrowing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in October 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job chance for Pharmacist Full Time positioned in Edmonton, AB. This option has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Pharmacist Full Time, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist Full Time October 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Must have knowledge in Pharmacy Kroll System.
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Pharmacist Full Time. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
If you have already completed such an assessment, please include the certificate of assessment as part of your application....
Valid and current Class 5 Driver’s License with clean abstract required. Additional industrial education and experience would be an asset, such as H2S Alive,...
Valid Class 5 license with clean Drivers Abstract. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
Valid Driver’s License. Experience and license as a Property Manager will be considered an asset however we can provide training for the right, ambitious...
Valid class 5 drivers license and clean abstract required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
To assist the University in complying with mandatory reporting requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (R203(3) (e)), please include the...
Reporting to the Supervisor, Human Resources Assistants, and as a member of the Human Resources Assistants team, you will provide exceptional service to Human...
The successful candidate must possess a valid Alberta driver’s license and be prepared to use personal vehicle to work sites within the City of Edmonton....
Valid Standard First Aid and CPR Level-C Certification. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and provide their own transportation....
From pre-sales analysis, requirement gathering, design specifications, and mockup creation, to coordinating the project and development team (we will train you...