Pharmacist Part Time Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - Rite Choice Pharmacy Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rite Choice Pharmacy is an evergrowing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in February 2017 Rite Choice Pharmacy is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rite Choice Pharmacy opens job opportunity for Pharmacist Part Time placed in Edmonton, AB. This option has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Pharmacist Part Time, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pharmacist Part Time February 2017Rite Choice Pharmacy Edmonton, AB
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Consult with patients to maximize Rx and OTC sales.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and customer maximize patient loyalty.
- Be aware of any in store events and support these events within the store, directing, and referring clients to programs.
- Supervise Pharmacy Technicians to ensure completion and/or accuracy of work.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Implement proper pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrinkage in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft.
- Supervise the ongoing follow-up and collection of third party receivables.
- Maintain the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- Pharmacy license to practice in the province in which you are applying.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results with a strong sense of urgency and a "can-do" attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively as a member of a pharmacy team.
Job Type: Part-time
- Pharmacist: 2 years
- Pharmacy: 2 years
- Speak and Understand PUNJABI
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Pharmacist Part Time. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract. Performs airline ticketing counter and gate service functions for airline customers...
Valid driver’s license, ability and willingness to travel if required. Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities....
No telephone calls please. High School certificate or completion of GED. Horizon North provides equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from...
Must have a full class 5 drivers license- clean drivers abstract required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
Our Pages are versatile, flexible people who want to make a difference in the community. They ensure that our materials are on the shelves for customers and...
Valid Driver's License and Clean Driver's Abstract Required. Required license or certification:. No phone calls or faxes please.*....
Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. Ensure the accurate and valid receipt of materials physically received during delivery....
The position of Junior Wireline Technician includes, but is not limited to the assembly and function testing of finished product and repair of used equipment....