Data Entry Clerk Job Opening in North York, ON - Toronto Community Housing Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Toronto Community Housing is an evergrowing company in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in November 2017 Toronto Community Housing is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Toronto Community Housing opens job opportunity for Data Entry Clerk put in North York, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of November 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Data Entry Clerk, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Data Entry Clerk November 2017Toronto Community Housing North York, ON
clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative support. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial System (E1), and run related transaction reports.
What You'll Do
- Sorts and distributes incoming invoices
- Maintains database for utilities
- Inputs high volume of utility invoices
- Process invoices in TCH’s Financial System (E1)
- Reviews source documents to determine input requirements
- Identifies errors or omissions of information such as HST registration number, order numbers, etc. and brings in to the attention of the Supervisor
- Compares report totals to control tape totals to ensure that all documents have been processed and accurately keyed; corrects data as necessary
- Runs related financial reports from E1
- Meets work deadlines as established by Supervisor
- Files related documents
- Assists the Supervisor in retrieval of information from systems
- Data entry of other miscellaneous documents
- Faxes, photocopies and mails invoices and batch reports
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of best practices in processing financial data
- Knowledge of computer operations and terminology used in conducting queries, retrieving information and resolving basic system problems
- Proficient, advanced and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of E1 and database systems such as excel to enter and retrieve information
- Information screening skills to identify meaningful information for input to provide effective statistical reports
- Ability to organize and prioritize a heavy and constant workload and meet deadlines with conflicting priorities
- Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems.
- Effective written and oral communication skills to report and discuss errors and omissions in source documents
- Ability to perform detailed computations and calculations
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to meet and interact with staff in an efficient diplomatic manner
Once you apply, we’ll review your resume to determine if your skills and experience match the qualifications for the role and only qualified candidates will be contacted for next steps. If you move forward, the process may include an interview, written/practical test, and reference check
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Data Entry Clerk. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid Passport and be able to travel within Canada and the United States. Knowledge of third party credit card processing (e.g....
Oral communication skills to receive calls and ascertain precise nature and urgency of calls and to respond to a wide range of inquiries regarding programs....
To provide receptionist services and other clerical support services to the Toronto Public Health Laboratory....
Basic data entry as it applies to finances. Bookkeeper in a small courier office – Part time, flexible hours*....
Oversees and manages portfolio of Information Risk Issues to ensure these are current, accurate and are supported by sound resolution plans or formal risk...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Come inside or call us to arrange an interview we will provide you with all the training needed. We need many employees and paying competitive rates....
Utilizing First Call resolution by answering calls promptly, Ensuring Privacy by verifying and updating all information on file....
We are located in mall with access to TTC station at Sheppard centre lower floor near food court. Looking for Part time barista position....