Project Integrator Job Opening in Toronto, ON - RBC Recruitment 2017Project Integrator (Digital Development)
What is the opportunity?
RBC is embarking on a transformational journey to transform its digital development and is looking for an experienced Project Integrator to work with architecture and business sponsor(s) to assess design and estimate solutions. Assume end-to-end technical responsibility through development into implementation while adhering to enterprise / group-level standards and best-practices within the scope of Digital Development projects.
What will you do?
- Provides technical leadership on the project between different systems and platforms.
- Supports Solution Architect during Project Initiation.
- Defines high-level solution for low complexity project / change requests when a Solution Architect is not assigned.
- Holds accountability for soundness of estimates for the overall technical estimation.
- Leads planning of Design, Code and Unit Test phase of project (DCUT).
- Prepares high level design and leads detail design
- Acts as primary IT liaison with multiple interfacing applications, third-party vendors, and project managers.
- Effectively communicates with the Solution Architect and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration to create a robust technical design
- Leads complex group meetings (including business partners) for technical design, decision making, problem solving, implementation and strategic planning.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience with WebSphere Portal, Mainframe z/OS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MQ Series, JEE Application server (e.g. WebSphere, Liberty, Tomcat, other), Cloud (Blue; Mix, AWS, other), Database servers (e.g. DB@, Oracle, SQL, other)
- Experience with Tools like: IDE (e.g. Eclipse & RAD), Dynatrace, SCM (SVN, GIT, other), DevOps tools (UrbanCode Deploy, Maven, Jenkins, etc.), Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally, etc.)
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization (e.g. SSL, SAML, Service IDs, EJB roles, etc.), Security Integration Patterns and Products (e.g. ISAM)
- Experience with Application Design: Integration Patterns, Design Patterns, RBC Systems and applications, Performance analysis and tuning
- IT Standards & best practices, Methodologies, Audit requirements
- Financial applications, Digital channels (Web, mobile, etc.)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent through related experience
- Proven experience on large projects interfacing with multiple applications and/or third-parties in a senior technical lead role.
- Talent management process (recruitment/selection, performance management, performance development/coaching, reward/ recognition)
- Vendor management, RBC alliances and partners including offshore
- Work with operational support teams
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual. Visit people.rbc.com
- 4 weeks vacation
- Continued career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative team that encourages networking
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 01/31/2017
Req ID: 125965
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Phone reception and routing telephone calls. Receive ship and put away orders of stock. Data Entry of MOH approvals....
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
During a family's shelter stay – programming for children and youth is offered to encourage academic growth and participation in diverse activities such as arts...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Seeking students pursuing a degree in (but not limited to) Canadian History, Cultural Studies, Geography, Urban Planning or Hospitality and Tourism at a Toronto...
Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or...
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class “G” Driver’s License and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating permits and...
Other clerical duties include, but are not limited to room booking, record keeping, electronic and paper file management, filing, copying, faxing and mailing...