Project Integrator Job Opening in Toronto, ON - RBC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - RBC is a swiftly growing firm in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 RBC is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. RBC opens job chance for Project Integrator placed in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of August 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Project Integrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Project Integrator August 2017RBC Toronto, ON
What is the opportunity?
RBC is embarking on a transformational journey to transform its digital development and is looking for an experienced Project Integrator to work with architecture and business sponsor(s) to assess design and estimate solutions. Assume end-to-end technical responsibility through development into implementation while adhering to enterprise / group-level standards and best-practices within the scope of Digital Development projects.
What will you do?
- Provides technical leadership on the project between different systems and platforms.
- Supports Solution Architect during Project Initiation.
- Defines high-level solution for low complexity project / change requests when a Solution Architect is not assigned.
- Holds accountability for soundness of estimates for the overall technical estimation.
- Leads planning of Design, Code and Unit Test phase of project (DCUT).
- Prepares high level design and leads detail design
- Acts as primary IT liaison with multiple interfacing applications, third-party vendors, and project managers.
- Effectively communicates with the Solution Architect and builds rapport with team members, stakeholders and interface groups using a variety of techniques and collaboration to create a robust technical design
- Leads complex group meetings (including business partners) for technical design, decision making, problem solving, implementation and strategic planning.
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience with WebSphere Portal, Mainframe z/OS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MQ Series, JEE Application server (e.g. WebSphere, Liberty, Tomcat, other), Cloud (Blue; Mix, AWS, other), Database servers (e.g. DB@, Oracle, SQL, other)
- Experience with Tools like: IDE (e.g. Eclipse & RAD), Dynatrace, SCM (SVN, GIT, other), DevOps tools (UrbanCode Deploy, Maven, Jenkins, etc.), Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally, etc.)
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization (e.g. SSL, SAML, Service IDs, EJB roles, etc.), Security Integration Patterns and Products (e.g. ISAM)
- Experience with Application Design: Integration Patterns, Design Patterns, RBC Systems and applications, Performance analysis and tuning
- IT Standards & best practices, Methodologies, Audit requirements
- Financial applications, Digital channels (Web, mobile, etc.)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent through related experience
- Proven experience on large projects interfacing with multiple applications and/or third-parties in a senior technical lead role.
- Talent management process (recruitment/selection, performance management, performance development/coaching, reward/ recognition)
- Vendor management, RBC alliances and partners including offshore
- Work with operational support teams
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients succeed. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual. Visit people.rbc.com
- 4 weeks vacation
- Continued career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to strong mentorship and leadership examples
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit, collaborative team that encourages networking
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. It’s easy! Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel(%): 0
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 01/31/2017
Req ID: 125965
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Project Integrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer the telephone in a business-like manner. If you’re looking for a job where what you do has a positive impact on your community as well as our environment...
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co...
Must have and maintain a valid Ontario drivers licence G or G2. Woodbine Entertainment Group is committed to supporting an inclusive, barrier- free...
You understand compliance programs to participate in the development and implementation of a risk based compliance program including standards and processes for...
This position will respond in order to serve customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests and maintaining...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Required license or certification:. Drivers license is a must, experience in moving / delivery driving is preferred, but not a necessity....
Answering calls and assisting all stakeholders with their enquiries Processing of paperwork; Scanning, processing, invoicing Data Entry General filing and...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...