Analytics and Insights Co-Op Job Opening in Toronto, ON - LoyaltyOne Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - LoyaltyOne is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in October 2017 LoyaltyOne is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. LoyaltyOne opens job chance of Analytics and Insights Co-Op placed in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Analytics and Insights Co-Op, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Analytics and Insights Co-Op October 2017LoyaltyOne Toronto, ON
LoyaltyOne is a recognized leader for our depth of knowledge, experience and creativity in the global loyalty industry. As a highly successful, publicly-traded provider of loyalty and marketing solutions (NYSE: ADS), LoyaltyOne has partnerships, consulting engagements and service agreements with hundreds of high-profile companies around the globe, including some of the best-known brands in the financial services, petroleum, grocery, high-frequency retail, travel and hospitality sectors.
LoyaltyOne designs, develops and manages loyalty initiatives for a global community of clients in retail, banking, utilities, manufacturing, government and more. Our capabilities span the essentials of Loyalty strategy & programs with the AIR MILES Reward Program, COLLOQUY, LoyaltyOne Consulting and our Brazilian partner Dotz; Customer analytics with Precima; and Relationship marketing with Direct Antidote. More information is available at www.loyalty.com.
LoyaltyOne is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
- Free on-site Starbucks coffee
- Subsidized café with healthy food options
- On-site gym, massage therapy and gym classes
- Games room
- Public transit discounts
- Companywide volunteer event and charitable matching donations
About the Analytics & Insights (A&I) Group
The A&I team provides world class analytical solutions through the delivery of insights that enable our clients to build stronger mutually-beneficial relationships with their customers. The group works directly with the sponsors of the program as well as internal business managers to ensure the successful partnering with our clients.
About the Role
The A&I team is looking for a technical student interested in working in a dynamic Canadian-headquartered corporation with a career interest in business & analysis for our Client Services division.
Working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, we expect that you will contribute to the organization's strategies while learning invaluable skills such as functional expertise, project management, ability to work in cross-functional/multi-level teams and process improvement. This is a great opportunity to work in a leading brand, be given the ability to effect change and have the capability to change how we work.
Working with and in support of Sponsor and Channel Marketing, the A&I Co-Op will develop actionable insights and recommendations for marketing strategies.
This position entails leveraging Air Miles consumer collector data and utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) software to interpret and extract strategies regarding consumer behavior.
As an expert in the interpretation and application of consumer data and analytics, the incumbent will support the development of customer centric business strategies by:
1) Deliver collector insights to support business objectives:
- Leverage consumer data to provide insightful recommendations to internal and external marketing clients regarding marketing and business strategies
- Deliver high quality reports and presentations for specific audiences
- Participate in team initiatives to conduct timely quantitative and qualitative evaluation of AIR MILES Reward Program and AIR MILES Reward Program marketing initiatives against stated objectives
- Link analysis and results to business issue and/or analytic objective
- Provide actionable, strategic recommendations (where appropriate)
- Research and monitor market landscape for key learning and insights
- Collaborate to ensure 'shared learning's' across team
- Proactively participate in opportunities to improve skill set
- Implement initiatives into daily work
- Participate as a member of the A&I team to deliver actionable insights and recommendations on changing consumer behavior
- Support the A&I Manager & team on all client accountabilities
- Share key learning and recommendations from analysis to broader A&I and AIR MILES REWARD PROGRAM teams
- Innovate through thought and action by consistently generating new ideas for organization and clients
- Proactively highlight opportunities to develop, enhance or remove existing tools and processes
- Support the gathering and documentation of such processes
- Demonstrate effective leadership and expertise across team and function
- Ability to utilize strong written and oral communications skills in a composed and professional manner
- Highly detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and ownership of responsibilities
- Team oriented individual who demonstrates willingness to collaborate and assist others
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Previous exposure to SAS / SQL is preferred but not required
- Adept problem solving skills with the ability to decipher results
- Experienced in database management, manipulation, and mining
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in either mathematics, actuarial science, engineering, physics or a related program.
- Students from one of the following disciplines or other quantitative subjects related to the study of consumer behaviour are our most likely candidates: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Engineering
- Preference given to candidates with previous corporate exposure in areas of analytics, retail marketing and consumer behaviour
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Analytics and Insights Co-Op. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Undergraduate university degree or college diploma in the arts, public relations, communications or marketing....
Identify, report and resolve trade, position and cash reconciliation breaks between Front Office and Back Office systems....
You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a...
From reaching out to a client to negotiate a payment arrangement, to assisting a client who is stranded in a foreign country without a valid passport, you will...
You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions....
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software....
Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from methodology through analysis, design, development, implementation and production support....
Test batches according to specifications. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request*....
Butterfly Fashion Trading is looking for a customer service staff to help general warehouse functions. Be able to communicate fluently in English, including...