.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is a speedily growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in February 2017 Canopy One Solutions is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canopy One Solutions opens job chance for .Net Developer placed in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in .Net Developer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
.Net Developer February 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use .Net Developer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Environmental Protection Act, Ontario Water Resources Act, Environmental Assessment Act, Environmental Bill of Rights, Pesticides Act) and related policies,...
In this exciting role with The Ministry of Transportation's Provincial Sign Shop you will manufacture various types of highway signs and symbols....
Introduce, transfer and/or refer incoming inquiries that cannot be resolved at first point of contact to the appropriate Customer Service and/or Transit...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Create and distribute social media content. Schedule and greet guests for the weekday and weekend shows. Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable,...