.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Canopy One Solutions is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canopy One Solutions opens job chance of .Net Developer positioned in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about .Net Developer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
.Net Developer October 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use .Net Developer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Child Protection Services - East of the Catholic Children's Aid Society of Toronto requires requires a Child Protection Worker - Children's Services Worker to...
You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a...
Collects fees (cash or credit card) from carpark customers at a predetermined rate, making change as necessary and maintaining a cash float;...
Excellent oral communication including ability to provide detailed information and answer enquiries in a clear and concise manner....
Is sold and delivered all amongst the GTA, including Shoppers Drug Mart, Esso, Loblaws, Harbor 60, Montecassino, L.A Fitness, and many more....
You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions....
From reaching out to a client to negotiate a payment arrangement, to assisting a client who is stranded in a foreign country without a valid passport, you will...
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
Post–secondary degree or diploma in facilities management related discipline. Reporting to the Assistant Facility Manager, the successful candidate will...