.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Canopy One Solutions is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canopy One Solutions opens job chance for .Net Developer placed in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about .Net Developer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
.Net Developer December 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply .Net Developer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
*Job Summary* We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on...
Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers or employees with disabilities are accommodated...
You will take on a full range of retail responsibilities, including serving customers, unloading trucks, handling stock, performing cashier and merchandising...
Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock...
Answering inbound calls and placing outbound calls on daily basis. Order taking, entry, processing and shipping. Social media experience is welcomed....
Answer in-coming emails and calls from retailers, sales representatives, and internal partners. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Reporting to the Managing Director (MD), North America & Australasia, Infrastructure & Natural Resources (INR), the Administrative Assistant will support two...