.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is a rapidly growing organization in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 Canopy One Solutions is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canopy One Solutions opens job opportunity for .Net Developer positioned in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in .Net Developer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
.Net Developer July 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply .Net Developer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Receiving and processing of telephone calls. Was one of the first programs of its kind to focus on building developmentally appropriate skills through non...
Obtain accurate and current contact information for students from their case files, from the Youth Development Workers and/or through community walks/visits and...
Must be in possession of a valid Driver's License. Ticket agents are the first to greet our customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage...
Build lasting relationships with customers by introducing and promoting our loyalty and credit program;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Responsibilities will include answering phones during our live block, responding to emails and letters, moderating online user generated content and other...
This will include a healthy dose of social post writing, headline drafting,. Digital, direct and social projects....
Some evening + weekend hours will be required attending events, maintaining social media content + engaging with followers via social platforms....
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer