.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is a swiftly growing organization in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in April 2017 Canopy One Solutions is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canopy One Solutions opens job chance of .Net Developer put in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about .Net Developer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
.Net Developer April 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply .Net Developer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers). Assist arriving passengers and oversee the Domestic and International Arrivals...
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Early Resolutions Managers and their staff and serves as back-up for the Records and...
Knowledge of records management operations as well as numerical and alphabetical filing systems in order to maintain and retrieve central court files....
Cash bags, cash floats and parking passes. Prepare and record bank deposits and cash deposits for armored pick-up....
First Aid certification is an asset. Must hold a current valid passport; Must successfully complete a 4 week full-time initial training program as well as...
Organize and maintain patient charts as well as electronic and paper information filing systems. Greet patients and families, and assist in meeting their needs...
Design, develop, manage and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system. Receive incoming phone calls and independently respond to both verbal and written...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Must possess a current Ontario Class "G" Driver's...
Our officers must be able to obtain a Transportation Canada Security Clearance (RAIC) and a valid medical from CATSA, in addition to successfully completing the...
As an employment equity employer CAMH actively seeks Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, women, people with disabilities, (including people with who have...