.Net Developer Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Canopy One Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canopy One Solutions is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in June 2017 Canopy One Solutions is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canopy One Solutions opens job chance for .Net Developer placed in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about .Net Developer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
.Net Developer June 2017Canopy One Solutions Toronto, ON
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Experience: 6+ years
Required Experience and Technical Skills:
- SQL Query Manager
- Multiview Video Coding (MVC)
- MVC development
- MS MVC Framework
- Review, analyze, and become familiar with the current survey application to provide a SQL solution to 1) enhance current functionality (teacher survey) with updated efficiencies as required by the Office of Research and Data Analysis and 2) develop new solution based on new survey requirements (student, parent, other).
- Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
- Develops and integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
- Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
- Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers
. * Report progress weekly to management and project manager
Job Type: Contract
- Computer Programming: 7 years
- .NET: 6 years
- C#: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply .Net Developer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Greets, directs and facilitates families, clients, volunteers and visitors. Community College graduate or equivalent....
In particular, we specialize in performance brake rotors and pads and aim to provide the best product & service for our customers in Canada and the United...
Greeting patients, preparing charts, sending out reminder cards, checking messages on voice mail, register close (on dates indicated), billing corrections and...
Assists with the development and implementation of consumer outreach and engagement activities. It includes legal services, strategic policy development, policy...
During a family's shelter stay – programming for children and youth is offered to encourage academic growth and participation in diverse activities such as arts...
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
Destuffing, Trucking for both full containers deliveries (FCL) and LCL deliveries, air inbond and export shipments (Huna is registered shipper in the air cargo...