Field Service Engineer/Technician USA Office Job Opening in Grimsby, ON - Cimcorp North America Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Cimcorp North America is a growing company in Grimsby, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Cimcorp North America is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Cimcorp North America opens job chance of Field Service Engineer/Technician USA Office put in Grimsby, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Field Service Engineer/Technician USA Office, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Field Service Engineer/Technician USA Office March 2017Cimcorp North America Grimsby, ON
The Field Service Engineer/Technician will contribute to the delivery of Customer Support Services to our customers and help foster long-term profitable relationships with our customers. Functions performed include the following: Provide oversight of mechanical installation to contractors at customer locations, perform preventive maintenance inspections and issue reports, provide training on systems purchased by Cimcorp customers, and provide customer solutions through system troubleshooting & diagnostics. In addition frequent interaction with our manufacturing facilities in both Canada and Finland is required as well as substantial travel mostly in North America but may occasionally be global.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Millwright or Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology or similar.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Millwright in an industrial/engineering/automation environment.
- Previous experience with multidiscipline machinery (mechanical/electrical/software).
- Strong ability to read mechanical schematics, electrical assembly and maintenance skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, customers, vendors, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, standards, regulations, public safety and security.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Substantial travel to customer sites will be required. Candidate must have valid passport, driver’s license and the ability and willingness to travel within North America and on occasion globally.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Field Service Engineer/Technician USA Office. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job