Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Bath & Body Works Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Bath & Body Works is a growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 Bath & Body Works is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Bath & Body Works opens job chance of Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans put in Orleans, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans September 2017Bath & Body Works Orleans, ON
Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
- Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
- ADS (average dollar sale)
- Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined)
- Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions
- Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection
- Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge
- Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe
- Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events
- Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)
- Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
- Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...
Liaise, consult and work collaboratively with community service providers, and develop partnerships with community agencies and community groups....
Maintaining and updating the Translation Management Database on a daily basis, ensuring liaison between clients and supplies, assigning translation requests to...
University (BSc or MSc) or College degree in Biological Sciences. Jeans and T-shirt if you’re not meeting customers. To help develop real-time PCR assays....
No degree, certificate or diploma Experience. Operate cash register; Provide advice about merchandise; 1 to less than 7 months Weight Handling....
A valid Ontario unrestricted G class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) and access to a vehicle for offsite events and meetings....
Must be available for early start time. Looking for full time server to work week day mornings....
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Nordik Windows is part of The Verdun Group, one of North America’s fastest growing companies in its industry with a strong growth strategy....