Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Bath & Body Works Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Bath & Body Works is a swiftly growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Bath & Body Works is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Bath & Body Works opens job chance for Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans put in Orleans, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans October 2017Bath & Body Works Orleans, ON
Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
- Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
- ADS (average dollar sale)
- Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined)
- Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions
- Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection
- Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge
- Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe
- Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events
- Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)
- Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
- Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Sales Associate-Place D'Orleans. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Valets must be quick, courteous, have a valid driver's license and be very careful with the cars they drive. Required license or certification:....
PSW certificate not required as we will train. Currently hiring On Call/ Casual Health care aide. Assistance with dressing. Duties may include:....
Be the first point of contact with clients seeking assistance or information with financial aid applications....
Greeting & cash register. Some of the job responsibilities may include one or more of the following:. We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, energetic,...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Help advisors greet customers, open work orders, take payments and maintain coffee area stocked and clean. Answering telephones, calling/emailing customers to...