Production Operator Job Opening in Hope, BC - Nestle Waters Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Nestle Waters Canada is an evergrowing company in Hope, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Nestle Waters Canada is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Nestle Waters Canada opens job chance of Production Operator located in Hope, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Production Operator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Production Operator December 2017Nestle Waters Canada Hope, BC
LOCATION Hope, BC
REPORTS TO Respective Shift Resource
We are in search for new Nestlé Waters Associates. Individual will prepare, operate and maintain production equipment with adequate raw materials and required daily activities to produce finished quality product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adhere to all required Health & Safety requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Verify daily production schedule.
- Verify correct raw materials according to production schedule.
- Conduct all equipment start up, shut down and standardize operational procedures to ensure all requirements are met.
- Prior to start up inspect all production and processing equipment according to standards.
- Prepare and continuously conduct all quality control checks and accurately document results.
- Maintain production operation on a continuous basis. Minimize potential stoppages to equipment or process through consistent inspections complete all AM activities and must be able to use hand tools for basic Maintenance and adjustments.
- Communicate production outages through established communication channels.( I.e.) equipment breakdown calls, debriefs, SHO presentations, SAM.
- Follow all standardize changeover procedures.
- Track all required documentation.
- Manage relationship with peers and team-mates to insure achievement of departmental and plant goals.
- To learn the methods of the AWG (Autonomous Work Group) within TPM.
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary School Diploma
- Demonstrated communication and math skills that show your ability to communicate and follow oral and written instructions and procedures, and have the potential to progress into more senior line roles.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a fast paced team environment
- This role is on our standard Continental Shift rotation schedule. Preference will be given to candidates with previous rotating shift experience.
- Physical ability to be able to occasionally hand stack cases when required.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Production Operator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Our vision is to proudly serve our community, customers and each other—and to help our customers live a better life for less....
STRICTLY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Assist Counter 1/Counter2 Staff with orders by bagging bakery items ordered, pouring coffees, etc....
Accommodations for living will be provided if required since there is an attached home to the gas station property. Please contact for more information....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings;...
Must have RCMP clearance or able to get one. Evening hours, experience preferred. Job Type: Part-time Salary: $15.00 /hour Job Location: * Hope,...
Valid Class 7 or 5 License required. Required license or certification:. Drive company vehicle to deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers in a...
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial...
You are positive, friendly and social with guests and team members. Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development....