Receptionist Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Chartwell Retirement Residences Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Chartwell Retirement Residences is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Chartwell Retirement Residences is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Chartwell Retirement Residences opens job chance of Receptionist positioned in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Receptionist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Receptionist March 2017Chartwell Retirement Residences Ottawa, ON
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to :
- Answer telephone, greet visitors, and receive routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate personnel;
- Process accounts payable including verifying totals and coding as required;
- Process accounts receivables including verifying totals;
- Process daily bank deposits for resident accounts receivable accounts;
- Maintain departmental files and records, including correspondence, forms, and routine office records and reports;
- Receive incoming mail and co-ordinate distribution, and process outgoing mail.
The ideal candidates will possess :
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of Business English office procedures. Elementary Bookkeeping and experience in handling cash. Previous satisfactory experience in the routine operation of a Business Office.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Receptionist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job