Office Administrator Job Opening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON - Willowbank Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Willowbank is a speedily growing organization in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in August 2017 Willowbank is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Willowbank opens job opportunity for Office Administrator positioned in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Office Administrator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Office Administrator August 2017Willowbank Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Willowbank is a unique institution that combines a National Historic Site, School, and Centre for cultural landscape into one institution. As a School and Centre Willowbank has become a global voice for a landscape approach to heritage conservation and restoration. Situated at the Willowbank Estate National Historic Site and the former Laura Second Public School in Queenston, Ontario, the School delivers a three year diploma program in heritage conservation.
We are looking for a Full-Time Office Administrator to support the activities of Willowbank. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting daily administrative work in support of Willowbank, including answering inquiries by phone, email, and in-person, file management, processing donations, and general administrative support
- Regular preparation of donor tax receipts from donor system and ensuring the Executive Director is aware of all donations
- Administrative support for the Executive Director in their development and advancement activities
- Support in event planning and execution
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of office administration experience
- A diploma in office administration (or equivalent experience)
- Have a friendly and welcoming demeanor as the first point of contact for visitors, students, faculty, and donors
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe
- Some experience with IT problem-solving and familiarity with Wordpress and SUMAC is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
If you meet these requirements and want to join a small but dedicated team please apply with a short cover letter and resume by January 20th. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview the week of January 23rd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Office Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Primary responsibilities include daily interaction with our loyal customers by phone, email or in person, processing orders and ensuring they get their products...
The Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority (NPCA) was established in 1959 under the Conservation Authorities Act, and serves approximately half a million...
Include drivers licence number when applying. Delivering restaurant and hotel linen around Niagara. Must be available to work weekends....
Duties include greeting of all Spa guests, answering all incoming calls by using the guest name throughout the entire reservation, provide spa guests with...
We have an excellent training program so no previous Tim Hortons experience is necessary. Working in our fast-paced environment, you will be expected to...
We connect Personal Support Workers/Caregivers to families and top home care agencies based on your unique strengths and availability....
It will also require the applicant to monitor work ques and assist other offices across Canada. This job will require the applicant to work Thursday through...
Interact with guests and team to create a friendly and professional relationship by acting with integrity and consistency....
Seeking Part Time Data Entry Assistant. Only serious inquiries may call 905-468-9494. Must be experienced with Sage Simply Accounting System....