Office Administrator Job Opening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON - Willowbank Recruitment 2017
Willowbank is a unique institution that combines a National Historic Site, School, and Centre for cultural landscape into one institution. As a School and Centre Willowbank has become a global voice for a landscape approach to heritage conservation and restoration. Situated at the Willowbank Estate National Historic Site and the former Laura Second Public School in Queenston, Ontario, the School delivers a three year diploma program in heritage conservation.
We are looking for a Full-Time Office Administrator to support the activities of Willowbank. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting daily administrative work in support of Willowbank, including answering inquiries by phone, email, and in-person, file management, processing donations, and general administrative support
- Regular preparation of donor tax receipts from donor system and ensuring the Executive Director is aware of all donations
- Administrative support for the Executive Director in their development and advancement activities
- Support in event planning and execution
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of office administration experience
- A diploma in office administration (or equivalent experience)
- Have a friendly and welcoming demeanor as the first point of contact for visitors, students, faculty, and donors
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe
- Some experience with IT problem-solving and familiarity with Wordpress and SUMAC is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
If you meet these requirements and want to join a small but dedicated team please apply with a short cover letter and resume by January 20th. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview the week of January 23rd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Supervise, coach and provide guidance and leadership to employees, promote a respectful environment in the workplace, administer human resources processes such...
Your dedication to providing a neat, clean, organized and safe shopping environment for our customers and team is an important part of creating this experience....
Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license as work is all over the Niagara Region. Required license or certification:. G Class Driver's Licence....
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Niagara Health will provide accommodations...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)....
Increase sales through the Cl ientele Development Program. At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of...
Child Care Fee Subsidy Program Clerk - Job Posting #18503*. Verify data entry and maintenance of fee subsidy program payments associated with Children’s...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience Education. Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments Transportation/Travel...
Answer all incoming calls courteously. Greet customers and answer questions. Place purchase orders and balance invoices....