Office Administrator Job Opening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON - Willowbank Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Willowbank is a quickly growing enterprise in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in May 2017 Willowbank is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Willowbank opens job chance for Office Administrator put in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Office Administrator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Office Administrator May 2017Willowbank Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Willowbank is a unique institution that combines a National Historic Site, School, and Centre for cultural landscape into one institution. As a School and Centre Willowbank has become a global voice for a landscape approach to heritage conservation and restoration. Situated at the Willowbank Estate National Historic Site and the former Laura Second Public School in Queenston, Ontario, the School delivers a three year diploma program in heritage conservation.
We are looking for a Full-Time Office Administrator to support the activities of Willowbank. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting daily administrative work in support of Willowbank, including answering inquiries by phone, email, and in-person, file management, processing donations, and general administrative support
- Regular preparation of donor tax receipts from donor system and ensuring the Executive Director is aware of all donations
- Administrative support for the Executive Director in their development and advancement activities
- Support in event planning and execution
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of office administration experience
- A diploma in office administration (or equivalent experience)
- Have a friendly and welcoming demeanor as the first point of contact for visitors, students, faculty, and donors
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe
- Some experience with IT problem-solving and familiarity with Wordpress and SUMAC is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
If you meet these requirements and want to join a small but dedicated team please apply with a short cover letter and resume by January 20th. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview the week of January 23rd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Office Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
At Fallsview Casino Resort we provide our guests with incomparable casino player rewards and VIP treatment....
Answering phone calls. Located in beautiful Niagara Falls, we are a well-established laboratory and are looking for a qualified candidate who can perform all...
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and have a vehicle available for use on the job. Completion of a university program, with a degree in Social...
The dealership strives to be involved with the motorcycle community, making appearances at several major local events, and host many of its own....
Now hiring at 3950 Victoria Avenue, Niagara...
Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise....
Your job will be to help answer questions about our stunning cottage resorts and offer our customers the chance to visit and learn more about owning a cottage....
Be a part of a great team helping us keep our customers happy! Job duties include-completing customer plant orders of plants & baskets....
Registering arriving/departing guests, assigning rooms, process group arrivals/departures, answer any incoming calls along with providing information on hotel...