Office Administrator Job Opening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON - Willowbank Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Willowbank is a growing company in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in October 2017 Willowbank is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Willowbank opens job chance for Office Administrator positioned in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Office Administrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Office Administrator October 2017Willowbank Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
Willowbank is a unique institution that combines a National Historic Site, School, and Centre for cultural landscape into one institution. As a School and Centre Willowbank has become a global voice for a landscape approach to heritage conservation and restoration. Situated at the Willowbank Estate National Historic Site and the former Laura Second Public School in Queenston, Ontario, the School delivers a three year diploma program in heritage conservation.
We are looking for a Full-Time Office Administrator to support the activities of Willowbank. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting daily administrative work in support of Willowbank, including answering inquiries by phone, email, and in-person, file management, processing donations, and general administrative support
- Regular preparation of donor tax receipts from donor system and ensuring the Executive Director is aware of all donations
- Administrative support for the Executive Director in their development and advancement activities
- Support in event planning and execution
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years of office administration experience
- A diploma in office administration (or equivalent experience)
- Have a friendly and welcoming demeanor as the first point of contact for visitors, students, faculty, and donors
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe
- Some experience with IT problem-solving and familiarity with Wordpress and SUMAC is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
If you meet these requirements and want to join a small but dedicated team please apply with a short cover letter and resume by January 20th. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview the week of January 23rd.
Job Type: Full-time
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Office Administrator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Niagara Health will provide accommodations...
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting event in the Niagara Region! We are looking for event support staff for an upcoming activation set up...
Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership....
Required license or certification:. Maintain up-to-date records on interactions with customers using CRM software program....
Looking for a part time sales associate whose daily duties will include but not limited to opening and closing, processing sales transactions efficiently and...
ServiceOntario Grimsby is looking for friendly, enthusiastic applicants to join our team! Please note that these opportunities are with a privately-owned...
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...
Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation....
We are looking for fun, hard-working and reliable people to join our team this season at our new location in St. Catharines! This job will run from mid-August...