Analyst/Senior Associate, Performance Enhancement Advisory Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Deloitte Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Deloitte is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in November 2017 Deloitte is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Deloitte opens job opportunity for Analyst/Senior Associate, Performance Enhancement Advisory put in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Analyst/Senior Associate, Performance Enhancement Advisory, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Analyst/Senior Associate, Performance Enhancement Advisory November 2017Deloitte Vancouver, BC
Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
All Available Locations: Vancouver
External Posting Description
Performance Enhancement Advisory
Deloitte's Performance Enhancement Advisory group is all about helping businesses respond to urgent transactions and critical situations. We provide value to our clients by developing clear options and determining the best course of action to move forward. Further, we work with our clients to execute and implement the strategies and action plans we recommend to ensure results are achieved. The type of work that we perform includes:
- Performance improvement and turnaround
- Rapid revenue and market growth
- Cost reduction and working capital optimization
- Market entry / expansion and product growth
- Commercial due diligence and market analysis
- Assistance with business model transitions, transformations and modernization
- Assistance with informal restructuring
- M&A pre-divesture or post-acquisition value enhancement
Be part of a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team of experienced practitioners who enjoy solving complex performance, market and commercial challenges faced by our clients, whether they be ina thriving or distressed situation.
The self-driven Analyst/Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering outstanding outcomes for a range of local, national and international clients.
As an Analyst/ Senior Associate you will:
- Conduct detailed research and analysis of client, industry and market performance and develop practical strategies and action plans, including supporting financial analysis / models and implementation plans;
- Consult with client personnel and participate in client meetings and interviews;
- Prepare client reports and other deliverables, and participate in their presentation to client executives;
- Cultivate relationships with clients;
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction;
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor;
- Contribute to practice growth and development;
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials;
- Professional designations (e.g. CPA-CGA, CPA-CMA, P.Eng, etc) and / or Masters level university education not required but are an asset;
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior experience in the above noted Performance Enhancement Advisory service areas are an asset;
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence;
- Prior experience in Consulting and asset;
- Experienced with financial analysis or modeling, market research and analysis, internal/external analysis, project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, managing client expectations, team leadership;
- Flexibility and adaptability regarding work assignments, including willingness and ability to travel (some Canadian travel may be required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments).
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Analyst/Senior Associate, Performance Enhancement Advisory. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Love for lists, organizing, scheduling, and finding ways to make things more efficient. The hours are very flexible and most work can be done remotely from your...
A valid BC Driver's License is required. With 47 ports of call and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned ferry company...
With 47 ports of call and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned ferry company in the world....
Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the...
Provides information services regarding the relationship between student records, program applications and course registrations and plays a major role in...
BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to...
Merchant lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives....
Our supportive and collaborative workplace balances engaging and challenging work with personal development and wellness initiatives....
Les candidates et les candidats intéressés sont priés d'appliquer en ligne en attachant leur lettre de présentation en français, une copie de leur curriculum...