Press Operator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Devine Personnel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Devine Personnel is a swiftly growing organization in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Devine Personnel is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Devine Personnel opens job chance of Press Operator put in Windsor, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Press Operator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Press Operator October 2017Devine Personnel Windsor, ON
Devine Personnel is a staffing and employment solutions firm focusing on delivering high quality services to both employers and job seekers by offering a variety of employment solutions and services spanning across a number industries including manufacturing, administration, logistics, tool and mold, engineering and management. Employers looking to increase their staff and boost productivity have three main services available to them: temporary, contract and full-time direct hire placements.
Devine Personnel is looking for candidates who strive to constantly improve and build on their skills, work effectively with other to deliver results, and are not afraid of a challenge.
We are seeking a Press Operator to join our team. This position is a Full Time opportunity.
Position: Press Operator
Regular Hours: 44 hours/week
O.T. Hours: 0-20 hours/week (as scheduled)
Shift: Days (6:00 am - 2:30 pm), Afternoons (2:30 pm - 11:00 pm), Nights (11:00 pm - 6:00 am)
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety protocols and procedures set forth in the OHSA, all company practices, procedures and codes of conduct, adhere to company Personal Protective Equipment policy and participation in all Health and Safety training conducted by the company
- Operate both manual and automatic stamping press machinery in a fast-paced production environment, as well as operating manual and power-driving tools such as hand-grinders, chisels and files Inspect all incoming parts produced through the production process for defects (i.e. metal burrs, bends, cracks etc.)
- Packaging of all incoming parts in production bins (after visual inspection) in an off-line sorting area
- Manage all workstation inventory and functioning and report any inventory shortages to management accordingly, as well as any issues or malfunctioning of equipment/machinery
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by way of: sweeping, mopping, picking up scrap/damaged parts, and removal of garbage and/or spills
- Complete all mandatory paperwork/documentation associated with each job process (i.e. time card sheets, production reports, machine status etc.)
- Participation and completion of all required on-the-job training and process improvement initiatives outlined by the management team
Successful Candidates will Possess:
- Ability bend/stretch/reach with varying shaping parts and varying while lifting up to 50lbs on a semi-repetitive basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively to management and other team members
- Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons and nights) *steady shift may be assigned under certain circumstances
- Own vehicle/transportation each day (*some shifts do not coincide with bus schedule)
- Ability to work in high temperatures (between 75-90 degrees in some instances, as plant machinery can cause indoor temperature to rise)
- *Forklift certification and/or over-head crane certification considered an extreme asset
In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position.
Devine Personnel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Press Operator: 1 year
- Metal Stamping: 1 year
- Grinder: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Press Operator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in needs assessment, curriculum development, program planning, delivering and evaluating learning opportunities,...
Valid Driver’s License. Supervise hourly workforce in accordance with current collective agreement and all applicable provincial employment, safety, health and...
Our store provides visiting guests with a unique shopping experience. Assist customers through individual consultation and demonstration....
The Research Associate will be supporting the research, program evaluation and knowledge transfer activities of HDGH....
Answer telephone, screen and direct calls. Provide general administrative and clerical support. Greet persons entering organization....
Technical Diploma or Skilled Trades Certificate. Health & Safety Certification an asset. Strong understanding of the OH&S Act and Regulations....
Grade 12 required, University/College Degree an asset. Vary - on call basis from 0 - 40 hours per week. Gates is looking for*....
Required license or certification:. Assure site compliance with all Federal, Provincial and local regulatory requirements....
Supervise employees and daily operations in all areas; Reporting to the Coordinator, Guest Services Network (GSN), the Supervisor supervises and instructs...