Press Operator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Devine Personnel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Devine Personnel is a speedily growing provider in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Devine Personnel is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Devine Personnel opens job chance for Press Operator placed in Windsor, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Press Operator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Press Operator December 2017Devine Personnel Windsor, ON
Devine Personnel is a staffing and employment solutions firm focusing on delivering high quality services to both employers and job seekers by offering a variety of employment solutions and services spanning across a number industries including manufacturing, administration, logistics, tool and mold, engineering and management. Employers looking to increase their staff and boost productivity have three main services available to them: temporary, contract and full-time direct hire placements.
Devine Personnel is looking for candidates who strive to constantly improve and build on their skills, work effectively with other to deliver results, and are not afraid of a challenge.
We are seeking a Press Operator to join our team. This position is a Full Time opportunity.
Position: Press Operator
Regular Hours: 44 hours/week
O.T. Hours: 0-20 hours/week (as scheduled)
Shift: Days (6:00 am - 2:30 pm), Afternoons (2:30 pm - 11:00 pm), Nights (11:00 pm - 6:00 am)
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety protocols and procedures set forth in the OHSA, all company practices, procedures and codes of conduct, adhere to company Personal Protective Equipment policy and participation in all Health and Safety training conducted by the company
- Operate both manual and automatic stamping press machinery in a fast-paced production environment, as well as operating manual and power-driving tools such as hand-grinders, chisels and files Inspect all incoming parts produced through the production process for defects (i.e. metal burrs, bends, cracks etc.)
- Packaging of all incoming parts in production bins (after visual inspection) in an off-line sorting area
- Manage all workstation inventory and functioning and report any inventory shortages to management accordingly, as well as any issues or malfunctioning of equipment/machinery
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by way of: sweeping, mopping, picking up scrap/damaged parts, and removal of garbage and/or spills
- Complete all mandatory paperwork/documentation associated with each job process (i.e. time card sheets, production reports, machine status etc.)
- Participation and completion of all required on-the-job training and process improvement initiatives outlined by the management team
Successful Candidates will Possess:
- Ability bend/stretch/reach with varying shaping parts and varying while lifting up to 50lbs on a semi-repetitive basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively to management and other team members
- Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons and nights) *steady shift may be assigned under certain circumstances
- Own vehicle/transportation each day (*some shifts do not coincide with bus schedule)
- Ability to work in high temperatures (between 75-90 degrees in some instances, as plant machinery can cause indoor temperature to rise)
- *Forklift certification and/or over-head crane certification considered an extreme asset
In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position.
Devine Personnel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Press Operator: 1 year
- Metal Stamping: 1 year
- Grinder: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Press Operator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The incumbent tells the story of experiential education, including identifying, cultivating, tracking/reporting, and maintaining relationships with community...
A valid police clearance is required. Cash handling experience a definite asset. _\*\*No phone calls please\*\*_*....
Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing....
Required license or certification:. Must have a valid G Licence. The Enforcement Officer is to ensure that all dashboard tickets and parking permits are valid....
The candidate would assist the research team in their investigation and development of a robust vision-based system, which is used for determining the quality...
Through the regular course of job duties, the General Laborer will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools, and various forms of machinery...
You will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders for customers. Your primary task will be to meticulously follow purchase orders...
Eligible Participants in the Program will Participate in:. LEAD Program is recruiting continuously. Industry Tours to Visit Local Employers....
Collaborate with Settlement Counsellors, Program Coordinator and WEST staff to plan and deliver services that will assist clients in establishing a social and...