Press Operator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Devine Personnel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Devine Personnel is an evergrowing company in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Devine Personnel is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Devine Personnel opens job chance for Press Operator put in Windsor, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Press Operator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Press Operator January 2017Devine Personnel Windsor, ON
Devine Personnel is a staffing and employment solutions firm focusing on delivering high quality services to both employers and job seekers by offering a variety of employment solutions and services spanning across a number industries including manufacturing, administration, logistics, tool and mold, engineering and management. Employers looking to increase their staff and boost productivity have three main services available to them: temporary, contract and full-time direct hire placements.
Devine Personnel is looking for candidates who strive to constantly improve and build on their skills, work effectively with other to deliver results, and are not afraid of a challenge.
We are seeking a Press Operator to join our team. This position is a Full Time opportunity.
Position: Press Operator
Regular Hours: 44 hours/week
O.T. Hours: 0-20 hours/week (as scheduled)
Shift: Days (6:00 am - 2:30 pm), Afternoons (2:30 pm - 11:00 pm), Nights (11:00 pm - 6:00 am)
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety protocols and procedures set forth in the OHSA, all company practices, procedures and codes of conduct, adhere to company Personal Protective Equipment policy and participation in all Health and Safety training conducted by the company
- Operate both manual and automatic stamping press machinery in a fast-paced production environment, as well as operating manual and power-driving tools such as hand-grinders, chisels and files Inspect all incoming parts produced through the production process for defects (i.e. metal burrs, bends, cracks etc.)
- Packaging of all incoming parts in production bins (after visual inspection) in an off-line sorting area
- Manage all workstation inventory and functioning and report any inventory shortages to management accordingly, as well as any issues or malfunctioning of equipment/machinery
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by way of: sweeping, mopping, picking up scrap/damaged parts, and removal of garbage and/or spills
- Complete all mandatory paperwork/documentation associated with each job process (i.e. time card sheets, production reports, machine status etc.)
- Participation and completion of all required on-the-job training and process improvement initiatives outlined by the management team
Successful Candidates will Possess:
- Ability bend/stretch/reach with varying shaping parts and varying while lifting up to 50lbs on a semi-repetitive basis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively to management and other team members
- Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons and nights) *steady shift may be assigned under certain circumstances
- Own vehicle/transportation each day (*some shifts do not coincide with bus schedule)
- Ability to work in high temperatures (between 75-90 degrees in some instances, as plant machinery can cause indoor temperature to rise)
- *Forklift certification and/or over-head crane certification considered an extreme asset
In order to ensure you are given full consideration for this position, please ensure your candidate application is completely filled out and up to date. The information in the candidate application will be used in the selection process to assess candidacy for this position.
Devine Personnel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Press Operator: 1 year
- Metal Stamping: 1 year
- Grinder: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Press Operator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
FULL-TIME LICENCE CLERK*. \*PRIVATE\*ServiceOntario office located at 7755 Tecumseh Rd E....
This position is the crucial, first point of contact for all spa guests. We are currently looking for a Part-time Receptionist to work between 10hrs to 25hrs a...
Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing....
We are looking for a Research Specialist to join our business development team on a full-time contractual basis....
A valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle required. In addition, this position supports the leadership team with regional program...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Valid driver's licence Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities. Answer inquiries and provide information to customers Security and Safety....
Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license Class G and drive agency vehicles; Required license or certification:....
Also runs errands (a valid driver’s licence is required). Required license or certification:. Ensures property (interior and exterior) including sidewalks and...